AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs That Make Puddles Form In Your Eyes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SYXt35I.gif

Reactions: camstory
VenPerv2 said:
Holy shit man, I was a bit irritated by the distraction of the crying gif, but quickly realized full screen was the fix. Half way through I understood his pain, and at the end I too had tears in my eyes. That is a powerful piece of music. Thank you Ven, i think. :icon-cry:

Reactions: JordanBlack
Funny that Karma Police came up, the part where it builds up with the piano and the "for a minute there" always gets me, and I never know why

Here's one of mine, a very underrated song of theirs, the "drifting away" part at the end gives me the feels

This one is about suicide, warning.
This one is about child abuse, warning.
I'm not even religious, but holy shit, I couldn't stop the tears from falling!!

oh man i remember when my boyfriend and i were counting down the days to my 18th birthday so that we could run away and get married. and we did run away, thankfully didn't get married lol but we're still together years later and the difference between then and now is so bittersweet i can't help it :crybaby:

also first post, hi!

I love this song. I relate because as a kid I never felt like a "girl" or "boy". I felt like me and I had outside forces trying to get me to conform to gender identity.

In general, I don't listen to the words of a song and am reduced to tears.

'Tears in Heaven' by Eric Clapton is definitely a sad song because of its content, but it doesn't make me cry.

I do still cry when I hear certain songs, but that is mostly due to what I am going through in my life.

Gotye released 'Somebody that I used to know' not long after my ex of 18 years and I split in what I believed to be amicable (we haven't spoken since). This song killed me, and it's only been in the last year that I have been able to listen to it without tearing up.

More recently, I had to put my little fur baby down, and being a single guy with no kids she meant a lot to me, having rescued her not long after the afore mentioned split. A couple of days later I heard 'Bright Eyes' from Watership Down on the radio and just lost it.

If I Needed You by The Broken Circle (OG was Emmylou Harris, but this cover makes me bawl). It's a beautiful (non-twangy, promise!) bluegrass song about love despite loss.

Like The River by Sun Kill Moon. Ugh, this song. It always makes me mourn the loss of a relationship that never would have worked.

i'm about to reveal my true blue Australian self here but:

Sarah Blasko has also done a wonderful cover which is less cheesy/80s lmao:

"there's no change, there's no pace, everything within it's place - just makes it harder to believe she won't be around" :cry:

I'll go with HAPPY BIRTHDAY (for anyone over 30).
Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart and age becomes a countdown to the inevitability of death

Sadly, it's a copyrighted song, so I can't post it here.

This is a great song on its own, but listening to it while watching the video ... I get halfway through and done.

This one also hits me right in the feelings.

Brantley Gilbert's 'One Hell Of An Amen' -
I'm not even very religious and every time I hear it, it just kills me. Such a sad and amazing song.

A few others by him are the same way. 'Saving Amy', for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.