AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs That Make Puddles Form In Your Eyes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feed Jake" "The Dance" and "Hurt" were covered so let's try something else. A couple shared John Prine - his buddy Steve Goodman wrote a few he covered. Here's one

How about some Harry Chapin to lighten the mood. You might better remember the Ugly Kid Joe version if you were around in the 90s.

Turning to the other end of life, Sawyer Brown's "The Walk" always makes me shudder

And one from left field, or rather the Green Fields of France. For those long passed.

My first time being cheated on. This helped me cry it out for weeks.

My first unrequited love. The biggest hit to my self-esteem.

I listen to this and try to imagine the day I will lose my parents. I don't know why I do that, but it really messes me up for hours. Then I call them.

This song feels like the band is singing directly to me in a cosmic consciousness sorta way. It's so real it makes me cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavin4MFC

Not sure what the song is really about but it reminds me of a few friends lost to addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.