AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs to cam to

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Songs that give that extra dimension to any camming experience.... let's go straight to number 1...touch and go.

Reactions: WickedTouch

You don't have to love the one you want, just be a little addicted.

Ambers Troll said:
Oh geez. It was a nice thread till you just had to go and ruin it all by tossing in a...a...<shudder>... ***NICKELBACK*** :eek: :cwm10: :cwm21:

Why, for the love of God, would someone do that? :nono:

I feel the need to purify the thread of Nickelback by posting a true camming classic. One that all camgirls love, or at least put up with after I tip them to play it. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
Ambers Troll said:
Oh geez. It was a nice thread till you just had to go and ruin it all by tossing in a...a...<shudder>... ***NICKELBACK*** :eek: :cwm10: :cwm21:

Why, for the love of God, would someone do that? :nono:
Sorry for the Nickleback, wont happen again. Luckily there are many Rock and Rap songs that tell the same story.
Almost posted 'Cheap n Nasty', by Whitesnake, but it always makes me laugh.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry

Dancing around my pole ;) Note around only as I have yet to secure it to the ceiling... :roll: lool xxx

Don't believe I missed this song.

Want a female vocal, try Katerine ...there are a few versions

Reactions: creativedreamer
Status
Not open for further replies.