AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My camming playlist is a mixture of DEVO, Talking Heads, Future Island or weird dad pop bands. I can’t listen to anything ambient while streaming despite how much I love it because it’s just too mellow to put me in any kind of good mood.

Do you all think music affects your clientele? I thought about it because I'm not sure how I'd react to watching a great show with music playing that I don't really enjoy. I suppose it really shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but considering I've been complemented on my music I wonder how much it changes the overall experience for those watching.

I do think so, at least to a certain extent. I've actually noticed a few followers of mine who only stay in my room when a certain genre is playing.. It's hard to cater to everyone's preference though.

I do have to say that makes me a bit insecure at times. My personal music taste is all over the place, and even though I do get compliments on my music at times, it's sometimes really hard for me to figure out what type of music to play during certain type of shows. But I hope I get better at that with time :happy:

Reactions: Lua Moon
Once while having sex with my hus on cam there was a comment in chat "What makes it even better, is Deftones playing on the background", haha. Although I can see that when I turn something like Marilyn Manson or Moby on, members don't really like it. But when I turned Led Zeppelin on, most of the comments were about them))

Do you all think music affects your clientele? I thought about it because I'm not sure how I'd react to watching a great show with music playing that I don't really enjoy. I suppose it really shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but considering I've been complemented on my music I wonder how much it changes the overall experience for those watching.

I've found that I get the most traffic when I play r&b but that might just be my superstition.

Status
Not open for further replies.