AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sorry for then inconvenience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @alicemayanderson

I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted, as you have clearly ignored our previous warnings and continue to breach the same rule.

Stripchat Rules state:
- Advertising other platforms is forbidden

Please note, whilst accounts are suspended, the system cannot generate payments.
Once your suspension period ends and your account is reactivated, your payment will automatically be generated upon the following payment cycle.

We kindly suggest reading our rules again to avoid permanent suspension from our site:

Upvote 0
Payment in Waiting.. sometimes but it depends on what stage in was in.
If the payment was already generated (i.e. in process) it might get through but it may not. 🤷‍♀️
Usually, once you are suspended, it disrupts the payment process (so payments are automatically paused).

Should you wish to discuss your previous violations, please contact our Support team for further info.
Stripchat Support team email: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
I am always happy to help.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 11.49.36 AM.png

In the top right-hand corner of your account, click on your Tokens section

Then you will see:

PAYMENT INFORMATION
  • Earnings
  • Payments Settings
  • Payment History

From your Payment History page, you can see all payouts.
You can also 'Send Payout Report to My Email' from this page.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.