AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sotomayor Vs. Stripper

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the point of this was? ........

I haven't even watched the video yet, but I will say this...Tommy Sotomayor is known for getting people riled up with his video commentary. And even though there are times when I can nod in agreement at some things he says, it'd be nice if all his videos weren't about how much he hates Black women. He doesn't talk about how some Black women are...he talks as though all Black women are alike. This, by the way, is a man raising a Black daughter. A majority of the people who comment on his videos pretty much high five him on his views of "Black whores," and his loyal fans will jump down your throat in a heartbeat if you show even the slightest signs of disagreement.

Right now I'm looking at the comment where a woman said that all women aren't alike, and some idiot responded with "STFU, bitch..." See what I mean? Nasty.....

I'm gonna get a bowl of banana split ice cream, and finish watching the video.

yummybrownfox said:
I haven't even watched the video yet, but I will say this...Tommy Sotomayor is known for getting people riled up with his video commentary. And even though there are times when I can nod in agreement at some things he says, it'd be nice if all his videos weren't about how much he hates Black women. He doesn't talk about how some Black women are...he talks as though all Black women are alike. This, by the way, is a man raising a Black daughter. A majority of the people who comment on his videos pretty much high five him on his views of "Black whores," and his loyal fans will jump down your throat in a heartbeat if you show even the slightest signs of disagreement.

Right now I'm looking at the comment where a woman said that all women aren't alike, and some idiot responded with "STFU, bitch..." See what I mean? Nasty.....

First time I've seen his videos, and I have to agree with you. Men lose my support as soon as they start using the B word like it's a normal, polite way to talk.

:) When I first saw this thread, I thought it was going to be about the Supreme Court justice.

Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:

First time I've seen his videos, and I have to agree with you. Men lose my support as soon as they start using the B word like it's a normal, polite way to talk.

I'm sure his answer would be "Then why is it ok for HER to talk that way?" :lol:
I think he's too bright too be basically sound, and perfectly capable of shutting a woman up by hitting her....the internet is good environment for him tho....a place where his reason and his rage can work things through...or at least fight to standstill

:) When I first saw this thread, I thought it was going to be about the Supreme Court justice.
me, too.....very clever, pokerbabe :whistle:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
yummybrownfox said:

I agree, the last one of his I saw was about a woman who killed her baby - and I agree that was reprehensible but he lost me every time he veered into how it proved black women were horrible mothers and how feminist 'whores' should keep quiet or whatever etc etc.

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
I haven't even watched the video yet, but I will say this...Tommy Sotomayor is known for getting people riled up with his video commentary. And even though there are times when I can nod in agreement at some things he says, it'd be nice if all his videos weren't about how much he hates Black women. He doesn't talk about how some Black women are...he talks as though all Black women are alike. This, by the way, is a man raising a Black daughter.
I totally feel ya on that. For me, most of the time I can't stand him, then other times I feel like he's right on the mark. I do think he puts waaaaaay to much into "race". Women from all races act stupid like this woman does, not just black women.
For the most part, I find the news stories that he covers to be really interesting, the titles of his videos always catch my attention, but I usually end up clicking off the video about half way through his rants.
But IDK, something about this little feud here between him and the stripper I found to be entertaining. So I reposted it.

I watched both videos, and I kind of think that he was just as immature if not more immature than she has been. Of course he probably monetizes his videos, so the opinion of the general public doesn't come into play. And there are "dumb bitches" in all races and not ALL black chicks behave in the manner that Jhonnyblaze did. Just like not all black dudes act a fool and get retarded over a girl that they don't even know over something so trivial and High school like. I only watch the vids, because when it's a trainwreck, you can't look away. :twocents-02cents:

P.S. I have a cam girl friend that is a black chick and she is the most respectful that I have seen. She's mature, sweet and kind. So to generalize and put black women all in the same category is a bit ridiculous. He wouldn't like it if we generalized all black men and said they were all ratchet or ghetto. Hmmm I don't know. Drama queens gonna drama queen and generalizing fools gonna generalize.

Reactions: Nordling
MercedesLynn said:
I watched both videos, and I kind of think that he was just as immature if not more immature than she has been. Of course he probably monetizes his videos, so the opinion of the general public doesn't come into play. And there are "dumb bitches" in all races and not ALL black chicks behave in the manner that Jhonnyblaze did. Just like not all black dudes act a fool and get retarded over a girl that they don't even know over something so trivial and High school like. I only watch the vids, because when it's a trainwreck, you can't look away. :twocents-02cents:

P.S. I have a cam girl friend that is a black chick and she is the most respectful that I have seen. She's mature, sweet and kind. So to generalize and put black women all in the same category is a bit ridiculous. He wouldn't like it if we generalized all black men and said they were all ratchet or ghetto. Hmmm I don't know. Drama queens gonna drama queen and generalizing fools gonna generalize.
Yups. Agree. A much nicer view of black men as YouTube speakers is The 1Janitor. Seems like a nice guy...even when you don't agree with him.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Status
Not open for further replies.