AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sound advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kickaz said:
Anyone knows how to only let the internal music that is being played on your computer be played on mfc and mute the microphone....
Im on a PC.
Disable the mic. Second answer is probably most appropriate.

Actually, on consideration, does the model broadcaster allow you to select an audio source?

Reactions: Kickaz
Reactions: Kickaz
Kradek definitely has you on the right track. Just to elaborate a little bit:

I'm assuming that normally you have your microphone pick up the music that is playing on your computer. If this is the case, as Kradek said, you're just going to need to switch your audio source/microphone under your flash settings--in the standard flash settings, there will be a little picture of a microphone.

This will probably be set to your default microphone. You will want to change it to your sound card's "Stereo Mix." Depending on your sound card, this could be named a number of different things--but "Stereo Mix" or "Monitor" along with the brand of the sound card is pretty common. There is a possibility that you may need to take some steps in the Control Panel to enable the stereo mix as it is sometimes disabled by default. Take a look at what options you have, and if there isn't anything that seems viable, I'm sure I could give you more specific advice. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.