AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi, today I'm going to broadcast on stripchat after a long time. Is there a button somewhere where I can turn off the sound? I turn on the sound only on pvt. Thanks for the advice. Thank you.

Hi, today I'm going to broadcast on stripchat after a long time. Is there a button somewhere where I can turn off the sound? I turn on the sound only on pvt. Thanks for the advice. Thank you.
Hey Prizenka :)
yes you can turn off the sound, but depending on what you mean exactly, there's different ways of doing so..

If you want to mute the tip sounds, you can open the litle cogwheel besides users and then there's a "Tip Volume" meter you can turn all the way down
1709046021357.png

if this is not what you meant, and you want to mute your microphone, there's a few different options, if you use the internal system or the stream master browser, there should be a "mute" button under your Microphone settings that you can click:

1709046138544.png

if you use external OBS, there should also be a speaker button you can push on your Mic/Aus input under the Audio mixer, this will also mute/unmute your microphone

1709046227424.png

Upvote 0
Hey Prizenka :)
yes you can turn off the sound, but depending on what you mean exactly, there's different ways of doing so..

If you want to mute the tip sounds, you can open the litle cogwheel besides users and then there's a "Tip Volume" meter you can turn all the way down
View attachment 99369

if this is not what you meant, and you want to mute your microphone, there's a few different options, if you use the internal system or the stream master browser, there should be a "mute" button under your Microphone settings that you can click:

View attachment 99371

if you use external OBS, there should also be a speaker button you can push on your Mic/Aus input under the Audio mixer, this will also mute/unmute your microphone

View attachment 99372
This is for Chaturbate - OP asked about Stripchat.
Stripchat does not have any easy way to switch sound off, unless using OBS, where you can mute your mic.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
This is for Chaturbate - OP asked about Stripchat.
Stripchat does not have any easy way to switch sound off, unless using OBS, where you can mute your mic.
oh WOW my non sleep have hit me harder than I thought, I was so sure I read it as CB..

Yea okay I'm sorry, if you do not use a external broadcaster you can't turn it off is true..

IF you want to turn off the tip sounds however, since there is NO option to do so, you can do it in your browser tab however (I know a lot of models have requested it to be an option) but just click the speaker on the browser tab when you mouse over it 1709047015146.png

if you use the stream master, right click the tab and pick "Mute site"
1709047090748.png

Upvote 0
Models cannot mute tip sounds or private alerts.
The only option is to mute the whole browser/site.

Upvote 0