AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spending leisure time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2018
Hi to everyone here! My question is... how do you guys spend your days off not to feel fucked up? How do you stay movitated/organized after weekends? I'll gladly listen to some tips about resting in a right way (I'm not asking for any common tutorial, lol, just for your two cents from the personal experience). Share your thoughts/ideas if you've got something that gives a new energy to you to get on cam in a cheerful mood after days off. Like, maybe, you're into some special activities/rituals in your spare time? Let's talk about it! :)

Some day I'll have a good grasp on how to relax and not think about work.

some day.

Some day I'll have a good grasp on how to relax and not think about work.

some day.

THAT.

I started this thread cuz I've got no ideas how to rid of all the thoughts about work in my spare time. I can't stop thinking about it, can't stop making offline cam-things, can't stop searching for some new ideas for the next shows. So it turns into getting no actual rest. And, at the end of day, I feel really fucked up, like there weren't any days off. So I'm waiting for somebody who knows how to RELAX. Perhaps this person just doesn't exist. But I still hope.... :D

THAT.

I started this thread cuz I've got no ideas how to rid of all the thoughts about work in my spare time. I can't stop thinking about it, can't stop making offline cam-things, can't stop searching for some new ideas for the next shows. So it turns into getting no actual rest. And, at the end of day, I feel really fucked up, like there weren't any days off. So I'm waiting for somebody who knows how to RELAX. Perhaps this person just doesn't exist. But I still hope.... :D
My problem is that I can't just let myself NOT make tokens on my off cam days. Like I feel like I always need a sale or something to promote on Twitter/Snapchat in order to get extra sales.

But I don't need to do that. Just like any other job, it's OK to not make income on days off lol. WHY CAN'T I GET THIS THROUGH MY HEAD?

Reactions: Val Vega
My problem is that I can't just let myself NOT make tokens on my off cam days. Like I feel like I always need a sale or something to promote on Twitter/Snapchat in order to get extra sales.

But I don't need to do that. Just like any other job, it's OK to not make income on days off lol. WHY CAN'T I GET THIS THROUGH MY HEAD?

Same here. There is always a thought about how many interesting opportunities (mostly financial, ofc) I'd miss out if I didn't offer something every day, including my days off. My Snapchat hasn't been empty EVER. Always "ready-to-go", "ready-to-offer", "ready-to-discuss". It's cool when it leads to some profit. But I still feel It's wrong. Prolly I just lose the rest of my energy keeping those things up in such a strict way. So I know what you mean.

Btw, amazing forum, Amber. Thanks for creating it! ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
In reality I would say I have 3-4 fulls day off out of the month and that’s still a stretch.
Because even if I’m not actively working, I am most likely checking emails, scheduling or posting on social media, maybe reaserching some possible ideas for a project, video series , marketing or business news etc etc etc.

But I give myself time throughout day or unwind time often enough that I am happy with my work life balance. I commend people on working hard and pulling in Long hours. But I’m at a point where working smarter is my goal so I can have more me time, social time with family and friends, going out just enjoying it.

So, throughout the day I will put my phone in another room even if it’s only for an hour. If it’s not near me I can read, watch a show, game, be silly whatever with be tempted to pick up my phone check social media. Look at cam or session requests.

This is what works for me sometimes I will plan a jam packed full day of life stuff, fun activities etc. Then I’m usually to tired to be bothered by work but always happy I allowed myself to enjoy whatever it was.

I also have been doing more workout classes, gets me to be active, in a nice social setting and Again my phone isn’t near so I can’t check something work repeated even if I wanted to.

We are in the business of sales and sometimes that we have to be on and available for any possible sale/ income comes into play. I still have days like that not as much as I did years ago.
But I’m ok with just turning work off more and more So when I’m ready to pull long days I have the mental and physical energy to do so.

Also a thing about passive income because
I love making money when I’m not technically working too.
I know most do Scheduling all your promo blasters, releases etc on your social media.

We can’t schedule post on snap yet. But I surely do snaps before hand for video or some other content that doesn’t require me live. A few seconds to post throughout the day and back to your time off.

I also do more content then live services this has been very beneficial for me to have my time.

Finding a work / life balance is different for everyone but I really reccomend to start working on it.
A little goes along way.

As an entrepreneur I think about work 24/7 so I completely understand how hard it is to relax and not think about work. Things I enjoy doing because it helps me not think about work are RPG videos games, comics and manga or any major distraction A world I can immerse myself in that is not my own. I also watch a lot of YouTube lol. I have also gotten to a point though where I need to sit in silence to calm myself and get into rest mode Which sounds crazy but I'm so really distracted and my mind wanders like crazy. The gym had helped me with my focus but ya ... Today are my suggestions to people who have trouble.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Status
Not open for further replies.