AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spending Limits and Maximum Transactions per day.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
While buying more tokens tonight I noticed that CB has raised my maximum number of transactions from what used to be 4 per day, to a new limit of 15 per day. Does everyone get this new limit, or is it a function(reward) of longevity and/or previous spending patterns?

Also, anyone know if this corresponds to a raised spending limit as well? I have never filled out, nor submitted the "raise spending limits" form they offer/provide.

While buying more tokens tonight I noticed that CB has raised my maximum number of transactions from what used to be 4 per day, to a new limit of 15 per day. Does everyone get this new limit, or is it a function(reward) of longevity and/or previous spending patterns?

Also, anyone know if this corresponds to a raised spending limit as well? I have never filled out, nor submitted the "raise spending limits" form they offer/provide.

If you did not verify your card, I'm going to guess it is based on what you said. longevity and spending patterns. Kind of like building up a credit history.

My 1 account has had this since January. I'm not card verified either.
But I'm curious what the new limits are now if you do verify it?

limit.PNG

Upvote 0
Also, some accounts (newer ones I think) have buying options for 400 tokens and 550 tokens.
My old/main account does not have these options, it goes from 200 tokens, 500 tokens and then 750 tokens. Personally I'd love these extra 2 options.

Upvote 0
My main account went from 5 transactions to 15 per day (I verified the account both for extra transactions/recieving tips) and has the 4k option

My secondary account (different email address, different payment method) was verified only for recieving tips, has now been 'updated' and has 15 transactions/day and has the 4k option as well.

Both accounts are over a year. I regularly buy tokens on my primary account and rarely buy them on my secondary. Both are over 18 months old.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.