AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SPH in public chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Lovegood

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 1, 2018
The Internet
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@lexilovegood24
Chaturbate Username
Lexilovegood24
I cammed for the first time yesterday morning and a few guys wanted me to make fun of their penises, which is totally fine, but is that something that I should be doing in public chat or should I make them take me private? I initially thought it would be better to only do things in public chat that anyone watching could reasonably be into and that seems like the sort of thing that could turn other viewers off, but at the same time, if I'm good at it, doing it publicly could draw in other viewers who are into that kind of thing. Do you satisfy specific fetishes that require an extended interaction with you and a member in public so long as they're paying, or do you only offer more personal services in private?

I only do fetishes like that in private, less because of worrying about turning people off, and more because everyone who's getting off should be paying me.

If your on a site like cb/mfc id imagine if humiliation/fetish is your thing and what your trying to promote then doing it publicly for a tip could be ok/beneficial but if your on a more private based site like sm def have them take you exclusive. IF you are going to do this in public, Id recommend getting a tip of at least the equivalent of 2-3 min of private/exclusive time.

Depends on the fetish. When it comes to dicks, everyone wants to know how they stack up. If someone wants SPH in public chat, I use it as an opportunity to let the whole room know that ratings aren't free, but they are fun and affordable. Even if everyone isn't into SPH, odds are someone in chat wants to know that they're bigger and better than the SPH dude. It's a win-win-win. SPH fella gets told exactly how damn small and insignificant his dick is, everyone else gets to puff up because they're bigger, and I get mad tips for moderating the whole dick measuring contest.

There are other fetishes I shut down asap or scoot into pm to discuss going private. I am super open to just about anything, but I don't like mood killers and ultimately most fetish stuff takes more focus than I'm willing to give to one individual while I'm in public chat. Personally I think it's better to be in private and have everyone super jelly, either paying you to spy or just wringing their hands wondering how awesome a time the private payer is having. Take advantage of your room's FOMO. My favorite days are when I finish a private and find that a line has developed, with several members chomping at the bit to be next.

Depends on the fetish. When it comes to dicks, everyone wants to know how they stack up. If someone wants SPH in public chat, I use it as an opportunity to let the whole room know that ratings aren't free, but they are fun and affordable. Even if everyone isn't into SPH, odds are someone in chat wants to know that they're bigger and better than the SPH dude. It's a win-win-win. SPH fella gets told exactly how damn small and insignificant his dick is, everyone else gets to puff up because they're bigger, and I get mad tips for moderating the whole dick measuring contest.

There are other fetishes I shut down asap or scoot into pm to discuss going private. I am super open to just about anything, but I don't like mood killers and ultimately most fetish stuff takes more focus than I'm willing to give to one individual while I'm in public chat. Personally I think it's better to be in private and have everyone super jelly, either paying you to spy or just wringing their hands wondering how awesome a time the private payer is having. Take advantage of your room's FOMO. My favorite days are when I finish a private and find that a line has developed, with several members chomping at the bit to be next.

That's a really fun way of handling it! So what would constitute affordable penis ratings? I've been figuring out what to charge largely by looking at other profiles, but I don't think I've seen that one. If they pay for a rating, do you generally give them a good one if they're not looking to be humiliated or do you go for honesty so they don't feel like everyone's getting a good score? This is an avenue I hadn't even considered.

I ask members to take me in private if they have 'special' requests like that. If they want my undivided attention, I wanna see they're willing to pay for it.

Reactions: Lexi Lovegood
Paid chat is the way to go. The only thing that comes close to free for me is saying really mean

things about assholes in chat. For instance:

Usually I get taken to paid chat immediately after I say things like this. >:)

Admittedly I often act as if things affect me more than they do. Once I had some guy tell me my bush needed a razor taken to it. I tweeted how rude he was, and got a TON (like over 25) hairy bush videos sold within an hour since I hashtagged the fuck out of it. One guy tweeted how the troll probably got off on me bitching like that, so I tweeted a screencap of my sales and blatantly told him I did it on purpose. I got more sales after that.

Wish I could find that tweet, but the search had such common words in it. Blergh. Oh well.

Nevermind found it!

Paid chat is the way to go. The only thing that comes close to free for me is saying really mean

things about assholes in chat. For instance:

Usually I get taken to paid chat immediately after I say things like this. >:)

Admittedly I often act as if things affect me more than they do. Once I had some guy tell me my bush needed a razor taken to it. I tweeted how rude he was, and got a TON (like over 25) hairy bush videos sold within an hour since I hashtagged the fuck out of it. One guy tweeted how the troll probably got off on me bitching like that, so I tweeted a screencap of my sales and blatantly told him I did it on purpose. I got more sales after that.

Wish I could find that tweet, but the search had such common words in it. Blergh. Oh well.

Nevermind found it!

Bahahahaha that's awesome! I definitely have a knack for epic rants and I know how to make people cry, so I may be able to utilize that technique.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
That's a really fun way of handling it! So what would constitute affordable penis ratings? I've been figuring out what to charge largely by looking at other profiles, but I don't think I've seen that one. If they pay for a rating, do you generally give them a good one if they're not looking to be humiliated or do you go for honesty so they don't feel like everyone's getting a good score? This is an avenue I hadn't even considered.

I am an absolute terrible example when it comes to this. I’m fickle af and pull my prices out my butt as I go and they are never the same day to day. I’m also a huge jerk and ask boys what they feel is fair, then double it. I’m a big believer in camming however the fuck fits your comfort and personality, and also I use that as an excuse to be an unpredictable jerk.

Generally, I read the room and figure based on the crowd how many people are likely to ask, how sad my compy is going to get viewing that many cams, how much people have already been tipping, and adjust accordingly. Rule 1 is you don’t owe them shit, Rule 2 is don’t do anything for less than you are comfortable for.

A real grownup model who isn’t a turd may be able to give you better pricing advice than that.

E- for clarity, that first paragraph goes for ALL OF THE THINGS that I do on cam. I’m a fickle tease jerkface and I don’t like people thinking they can predict shit, and I don’t care if that turns people off. So I really shouldn’t give advice on anything haha.

I am an absolute terrible example when it comes to this. I’m fickle af and pull my prices out my butt as I go and they are never the same day to day. I’m also a huge jerk and ask boys what they feel is fair, then double it. I’m a big believer in camming however the fuck fits your comfort and personality, and also I use that as an excuse to be an unpredictable jerk.

Generally, I read the room and figure based on the crowd how many people are likely to ask, how sad my compy is going to get viewing that many cams, how much people have already been tipping, and adjust accordingly. Rule 1 is you don’t owe them shit, Rule 2 is don’t do anything for less than you are comfortable for.

A real grownup model who isn’t a turd may be able to give you better pricing advice than that.

Well, it may have been vague, but it was entertaining. Actually considering my computer's capabilities is a good reminder. I couldn't even take PMs without my screen freezing up on me. :/
Everything I own is old and shitty (except for my webcam and mic).

I read the room and decide based on who is in the room and the dynamics I have in there. I preface with an explanation that SPH is a consensual fetish and sometimes it leads to some interesting room discussions afterwards.

BDSM is a huge part of my brand though, and my room is generally busy chatty and has a good mix of subs, doms and curious people who stumble in there and go "WTF?!"

I cammed for the first time yesterday morning and a few guys wanted me to make fun of their penises, which is totally fine, but is that something that I should be doing in public chat or should I make them take me private?

No, I don't think you should do it in public chat. You should do it in a private show. On sites like Streamate where the private show options are A) premium or B) exclusive, I think many Streamate models would offer that in exclusive where it's just her and that one guy?

I think it's safe to say that most men on cam sites do not want to listen to a cam model doing small penis humiliation with another guy. And besides, it's a man's fetish that you're catering to. Have the guy take you private for that, and pay you a per-minute rate for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.