AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Splitcam chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hi guys can anyone tell me there best settings for splitcam for chaturbate when setting up I’ve attached my settings please see pic which work well on splitcam for bongacams mfc stripchat and camsoda but chaturbate doesn’t like these settings at all keeps freezing or stops broadcasting using brio 1920x1080p thankyou it’s strange tho how all my other sites are fine with these settings but chaturbate ❤️❤️

Attachments

• 0292F403-934F-40B3-95C0-92F54FD0B1F7.jpeg
    0292F403-934F-40B3-95C0-92F54FD0B1F7.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
Hi guys can anyone tell me there best settings for splitcam for chaturbate when setting up I’ve attached my settings please see pic which work well on splitcam for bongacams mfc stripchat and camsoda but chaturbate doesn’t like these settings at all keeps freezing or stops broadcasting using brio 1920x1080p thankyou it’s strange tho how all my other sites are fine with these settings but chaturbate ❤️❤️

Hey there,
Try increasing the bitrate to 6000. You would need a fast internet to support that. But that is the recommended bitrate for 1920x1080.
Awesome I will thanks can I have different settings for different channels then with splitcam first time using sorry if silly question and do all the other settings in pic seem ok

Reactions: dickwow99
Reactions: dickwow99
Under video encoder are there any other available options, like Quick Sync?

i was not able to use them either , my stream would colse after 10 min , compltely frozen everything , cam , pc and so on .

my friend had the same experience with this program

I dont think its your settings its the program itself.

i was not able to use them either , my stream would colse after 10 min , compltely frozen everything , cam , pc and so on .

my friend had the same experience with this program

I dont think its your settings its the program itself.
Thanks for the reply that’s good to know it’s not just me then I have messaged splitcam just waiting on reply they have asked what country and if I use a vpn which I don’t il post reply xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
well thez talked with me ... but still did not worked ... and i really do not have patience anymore to use something that may have problems . i want to open my pages and work imediatelly without complication , thats why i prefer to give 30 dollars at month to streamster and have everthing working perfectly

I simply can not go online and be intrerupted every 10 minutes because thecam its frozing or the program its closing

Reactions: Missy48
well thez talked with me ... but still did not worked ... and i really do not have patience anymore to use something that may have problems . i want to open my pages and work imediatelly without complication , thats why i prefer to give 30 dollars at month to streamster and have everthing working perfectly

I simply can not go online and be intrerupted every 10 minutes because thecam its frozing or the program its closing
Yes agreed I do have restream io also

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.