AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Squirting without pulling out toy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2017
Hi, I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations for models who occasionally squirt from G-spot stimulation without pulling out the toy. The Njoy (curved metal toy with a large metal ball on either end) can often achieve this, so listing any models you know who own/regularly use this toy would be appreciated.

A couple of examples of models who occasionally do this - for those who have been in their rooms - are Kati3Kat & LunaLamb

LunaLamb sometimes uses a curved glass dildo and gets very wet

Kati3Kat occasionally squirts with a blue toy she calls Nessie* which is always hot

*if anyone knows what this toy is actually called and of any other models who use it that would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

I have never seen "nessie" but Jopen has a toy called the comet from their key line. The comet I doesn't vibrate and the comet II does. This is literally the only toy that's ever made me squirt so maybe this is "nessie"?
s-l300.jpg

From what I've found any toy that is curved enough to hit the g-spot and thin enough will do.

I own these two and they work well for not needing to pull out at the same time.

Glass toy

Realistic

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.