AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steam summer sell.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
What is that Steam? You want to know if I want to buy that fun looking game for 50% off? No I think I will wait for a better offer, I am so spoiled that anything less than 75% off seems high. Except for my fallout 4 pre-order that I would not wait one second extra for.

Not to mention that they raised some of the prices in advance so their "sale" prices are just regular prices with a sticker slapped on them.

kelliver said:
Not to mention that they raised some of the prices in advance so their "sale" prices are just regular prices with a sticker slapped on them.

As far as I can tell, with every case where that's supposed to have happened, it turned out not to be the case. I think the closest it gets to legitimate is Rockstar not putting GTAV on its own on sale, but offering some shitty bundles at the same price.

I think that's kinda lame. I have over 250 games at this point, so I don't go gaga for sales anymore, but I was hoping to catch GTAV for less than $60.

Well, it looks like today was my day. I've had my eye on Planet Explorers for a while, and 50% off on the flash sale made the price just about right. And as a bonus, South Park: the Stick of Truth was just calling my name!

Reactions: ShilohGables
I just got Bastion for less than 4 bucks. I hope I like it better than Transistor.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
AmberCutie said:
I just got Bastion for less than 4 bucks. I hope I like it better than Transistor.
Bastion is 100000 times better!

I got myself Victor Vran and am thinking about Trine 3. Both are early access which I don't want to play but they say it's a bit cheaper than the full game will be later.

BTW I get my Steam game codes from G2A usually, it's much cheaper for everything. Last purchase was Witcher 3.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Sakura Spirit... I bought it because I'm a perv and was interested to take a dive into the realm of Japanese dating sims.

Played for thirty minutes. ALL I did was hit "A" and wish the "skip" button worked.

No dating.
No simulations.

Just a lot of hitting A until mildly inappropriate pictures came up.

Not sure what I expected.

But I should have bought that pigeon dating simulator one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.