AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat banned me permanently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul-lulu

Banhammered
Oct 20, 2023
Hi my stage name in xHamster live( wonderglam) and stripchat( I tried to open new account as soon as my account got blocked permanently name:

Glamourbabe however it was not getting approved saying that I have already account with xHamster live where they blocked me permanently.

I want to clarify that I am 100 percent confidence that i haven't violated any rules and guidelines what happened actually few minutes before my block

I performed shower chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup with shower show as soon as I finished i came back to room and I am drying my self , then I received tip from SOMEONE asking to show pee which I got confused as I am less than 50 days on the platform I really don't know weather I have to perform 100 percent because I got tip then just to clarify i asked my kight in private message and also askes my public for the review but mostly all of them started typing pee,pee,pee in th public in box however I told I will not perform and I haven't performed at all

I haven't performed any bodlyfluid show in public , private, I am new bee where I haven't took
Hi my stage name in xHamster live( wonderglam) and stripchat( I tried to open new account as soon as my account got blocked permanently name:

Glamourbabe however it was not getting approved saying that I have already account with xHamster live where they blocked me permanently.

I want to clarify that I am 100 percent confidence that i haven't violated any rules and guidelines what happened actually few minutes before my block

I performed shower chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup with shower show as soon as I finished i came back to room and I am drying my self , then I received tip from SOMEONE asking to show bodlyfluid which I got confused as I am less than 50 days on the platform I really don't know weather I have to perform 100 percent because I got tip then just to clarify i asked my kight in private message and also askes my public for the review but mostly all of them started typing p**,p**,p** public in box however I told I will not perform and I haven't performed at all

I haven't performed any bodlyfluid show in public , private, I am new bee where I haven't took single day off on this platform to reach where I am now with in 50 days I got 50k followers and i am looking to get 100 k follower

So I want to take this opportunity to clarify that my commitment to this paltform and it values has always been unwavering.i have worked diligently to provide content that aligns with the rules and guidelines that maintain sage and postive environment for all.

It has been an incredible journey on this platform,marked by moments of genuine connection and the growth of a community that i cherish,over a short span of 50 days I had the privilege of amassing 50k followers,a testament to the remarkable support and engagement that your website provides

Please give me one second chance I am seriously begging

I am only a user but...

On SC once you are permanently banned, you are banned. You cannot create new accounts.

I performed shower chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup with shower show as soon as I finished i came back to room and I am drying my self , then I received tip from SOMEONE asking to show bodlyfluid which I got confused as I am less than 50 days on the platform I really don't know weather I have to perform 100 percent because I got tip then just to clarify i asked my kight in private message and also askes my public for the review but mostly all of them started typing p**,p**,p** public in box however I told I will not perform and I haven't performed at all

I haven't performed any bodlyfluid show in public , private, I am new bee where I haven't took single day off on this platform to reach where I am now with in 50 days I got 50k followers and i am looking to get 100 k follower

Please give me one second chance I am seriously begging
I am pretty sure that support will have told you why you were banned. If you are sure did nothing wrong, then you should contact support with evidence that you did no wrong, explaining what took place.

Reaching out to the SC rep, @Charlie_SC, here may help also.

Upvote 0
Hello @paul-lulu

I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted as you have violated numerous and serious rules.

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

Stripchat Rules clearly state that it is a violation to:
- Accept/negotiate funds off our platform by any method​
- Offer/accept/perform the listed forbidden types of shows​

All models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.

Our Support team has already provided you with info on your breach, and have informed you that you are permanently suspended from our platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Since this is the final answer, locking thread. No new posts from this user will come through/they may be banned here if they persist.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.