AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steemycam.com- Cryptocurrency's Sexiest Live Adult Cam Platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2017
Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 4.22.59 PM.png

WE ARE STEEMYCAM.

The first ever live adult cam platform to use their own cryptocurrency tipping system. This gratuity method has tons of advantages for our models and users. Here are three of them you should know:

Marketable tokens. Our tokens are not just your ordinary tokens. Unlike other cam sites whose tokens are insignificant and are not backed by actual monetary worth, Steemycam's tokens are a crypto-asset and fluctuate with the market. The tokens have HUGE growth potential and earning these tokens at the very beginning can set our models up for financial independence. This strengthens both our users and models loyalty in our platform. We also offer an incentivized bonus program where our models earn 1 token for every minute they are broadcasting. The bonuses are redeemable every quarter starting Christmas 2017!

Enhanced privacy. One of the most well known benefits of using cryptocurrency is the underlying technology that is similar to an encrypted public ledger. There no longer is a need to put trust in the platform to act as a confidential depository. Our models never have to surrender banking information and their personal information is encrypted which secures their privacy and personal information.

Infinitesimal Fees. Unlike every other live adult cam platform that takes their cut out of your earnings and then charges you to cash out in dollars, Steemycam offers a solution that is essentially free. When our models choose to transfer their tokens to an external exchange, where they can trade for other currencies, the fees are substantially lower than that of traditional merchant systems.

Our company is ran by mostly females, some of which have prior experience as a cam model. We are aiming to set new standards in adult entertainment by offering a cryptocurrency tipping system that acts as an additional revenue stream for our models and keeps their personal information more secure. Cryptocurrency and adult entertainment are an extremely well suited pair. Our mission at Steemycam is unite the two massive industries and drive adult entertainment into a more digitized era.

If you are not getting the attention you deserve on the other over-crowded cam sites, then join Steemycam.com and get exposure to high paying customers!

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.03.18 AM.png

I can't NOT pronounce this as Stee My Cam.

Maybe if steamy was spelled correctly it would help, but my eyes cannot unsee the Stee.

I can't NOT pronounce this as Stee My Cam.

Maybe if steamy was spelled correctly it would help, but my eyes cannot unsee the Stee.

There is a reason it is spelled this way. It's because the cryptocurrency that our platform was founded by is called STEEM. I would LOVE to have a video of you trying to pronounce it. haha:D

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
There is a reason it is spelled this way. It's because the cryptocurrency that our platform was founded by is called STEEM. I would LOVE to have a video of you trying to pronounce it. haha:D
It sounds like Steal My Cam, which isn't great lol.

Anywho, good luck to you and your site. I'm sure someone will appreciate its functions.

It sounds like Steal My Cam, which isn't great lol.

Anywho, good luck to you and your site. I'm sure someone will appreciate its functions.
Thank you! I would love some tips on how to utilize this forum to its full potential!

One thing I noticed was that during the signup process, when you click on the T&C, it "can't be found".

Have you ever seen the Human Cent-iPad episode of South Park? Those T&Cs are SO important to read and understand before blindly signing up!

Clicked on their link to have a bit of a browse, but there doesn't seem to be any models online. Sounds a bit iffy. Hope it's not a Steeming pile of something.

One thing I noticed was that during the signup process, when you click on the T&C, it "can't be found".

Have you ever seen the Human Cent-iPad episode of South Park? Those T&Cs are SO important to read and understand before blindly signing up!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We moved all of our "about" information to an info site- www.steemycam.info- and this link was not updated. I assure you it is now :shame:

Reactions: IndySolo
Clicked on their link to have a bit of a browse, but there doesn't seem to be any models online. Sounds a bit iffy. Hope it's not a Steeming pile of something.

Thank you for visiting us! We just launched the site a week ago and are slowly (BUT SURELY) getting more and more users each day. We are confident that we offer a unique advantage to the industry. Hope to see you back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.