AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

still haven't received my check from MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteXO

Cam Model
it's the 17th and I still haven't received my check from MFC for the days of August 16th-31st.
is anyone else having this problem? I know the 1st was a holiday so they weren't sent out but its been over 2 weeks, this is ridiculous :(

JoleneJolene said:
I'm sure we are missing part of this conversation, I'm only guessing she asked them about pay for whatever reason. Pay day lands on a Sunday this pay period so it will be an extra day or two before it hits our bank, as per usual.
viewtopic.php?p=226625#p226625
Could be this?

CharlotteXO said:
for the days of August 16th-31st.
Wow, thats an entire period behind, not just a few days. If you haven't contacted support by now, I'd ask you why not?

SoTxBob said:
CharlotteXO said:
for the days of August 16th-31st.
Wow, thats an entire period behind, not just a few days. If you haven't contacted support by now, I'd ask you why not?

I contacted them and they said it took about 5 days to print then 7 days after that to be available for me. I'm going to email them again and complain

From the MFC wiki:

"We do not recommend that models receive checks by mail as this method takes the longest amount of time."

If you don't live in the USA, it will take longer to get your check. If you live in the USA, this map shows how long you might expect your check to take.

CheckTimesDenver.gif

I agree 2 weeks is a long time, but the wiki makes it explicitly clear that it is going to be a while. If you signed up to get paid by check, and they told you it's going to take nearly two weeks for it to get to you, there isn't much you can do. All the information available on this says that checks are a slow way to get paid.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Check your model admin under account settings to be sure that you are actually set to receive payment and that that drop down box isn't set to 'No, hold payment' and that your name and address is correct, too. The model news says that all checks were sent on September 4th.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I live in Canuckistan, in the boonies, and my paycheque ALWAYS arrives within 8 business days MAXIMUM from the day they are sent out, which is generally the first or sometimes second business day after pay period ends. So for example since the 30th of sept was on a Sunday, it'd probably get sent out monday or tuesday which means I'll get it tomorrrow the 10th, probably.

So if it's taken longer than that I would worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.