AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still slow for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
This year is bizarre! I have never seen Chaturbate like now .. I usually have a horrible February, but it improves incredibly in March and April, but this year, I'm going through 3 months so frighteningly slow, how is it for you? Are things better? MFC has always been my secondary site, but I'm earning more there than in Chaturbate, I've been trying to do everything, and I'm online 10 and 12 hours a day, almost every day, how is this for you now?

For me pretty good,maybe now wow but stable. Til 11 was really great then 2 or 3 days worse and then again good. On both sites i did already more than in whole month in march. I dont have crowds but what is new- i got some new tippers - big and small ones becaue in march almost only my regulars were tipping me. Now i was offine from sunday and today im gonna back so hope will be good,.Mfc is way lower in earnings than cb but in total earnings comparing to March and February, im pretty ok with money. lets see what will be now because last month was the worst for me from around 20th and at total end of month was good again

Yes it's still very slow for me too. I gave up on spending a whole bunch of hours on cam and started focusing on other income streams. It's been a really frustrating experience on cam. I only cam about two hours a day now. I really hope that I can make enough from clips in a few months from now to be able to just stop camming.

For me pretty good,maybe now wow but stable. Til 11 was really great then 2 or 3 days worse and then again good. On both sites i did already more than in whole month in march. I dont have crowds but what is new- i got some new tippers - big and small ones becaue in march almost only my regulars were tipping me. Now i was offine from sunday and today im gonna back so hope will be good,.Mfc is way lower in earnings than cb but in total earnings comparing to March and February, im pretty ok with money. lets see what will be now because last month was the worst for me from around 20th and at total end of month was good again
I am happy to know that it is better for someone and hoping to stay this year! We deserve it, we work hard

Yes it's still very slow for me too. I gave up on spending a whole bunch of hours on cam and started focusing on other income streams. It's been a really frustrating experience on cam. I only cam about two hours a day now. I really hope that I can make enough from clips in a few months from now to be able to just stop camming.
If I broadcasting only two hours a day, it is not time or anyone gets in my room hahahahaah xd sad but true Unfortunately I don't take the slightest way for producing videos

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
I did the same as Lily. I notice a lot of models are doing that now. The content going up right now is blowing my mind! Competition is definitely increasing the quality, which I really like. I'm seeing some stuff being posted that seriously looks just amazing! And a lot of it's from models who weren't maybe traditionally as heavy on content, but they're hitting the ground running! It's really nice to see.

I've always preferred making clips whether live is busy or not. But I've never noticed as much quality new content being posted at once before. I feel like it's making the clips market grow, and attracting more buyers. But that's just a personal theory, not proven or anything. I just can't personally see how it wouldn't.

I want to move to Reddit selling. Seriously there's a lot of income to be done there.
I've been hearting models say it's been pretty difficult to sell there lately, I wonder if it's still like that?
I post on reddit every once in a while but it's such a pain, I feel like they don't want us there idk.

I've been hearting models say it's been pretty difficult to sell there lately, I wonder if it's still like that?
I post on reddit every once in a while but it's such a pain, I feel like they don't want us there idk.
I mean the sub sex sells and those that act like a marketplace. There's a lot of buyers there. I have never tried it yet.

Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
I have to do 6 hours d:
Just wanted to add that I do the 2 hours regardless of how much I make, especially because it's so slow. I'll only stay more if someone comes in that will really spend (not like tip 1tk every 10minutes "for my time" just so I keep giving them attention. I'm so over these guys).

What I want to say is if I stayed until I reach my goal, like I used to, I'd be camming around 8h a day, make no mistake. I seldom reach my goal within those 2 hours but I've just had enough lol, so they have a chance to come tip me within that time frame or it's their loss.

Yeah for me it’s pretty bad too. Most of the guys just sitting in my room for hours and don’t even chat. They just look and leave. It’s sad and especially the last week took really a toll on my mental health. I had to take a day off today. I just needed a little rest, even tho i know i really need to work because i have to pay bills and cover the costs of the funeral for my grandma. I hope and pray that things will get better for us❤️i would be happy to just focus on creating content but I’m scared that it’s not enough to cover all my bills. It’s hard at the moment.

I added and took away a couple of things in my menu and made one of the menu items contingent on being a fan club member in order to access that privilege and it's working well enough for now. I was a little peeved when a member said he hoped to see all models utilizing the app the way I was but that's because I'm tired of being the last one in line all of the time and it kind of hurt my feelings (yeah I have still have them, guys) only to be followed by "I like making you wait 7 days to get paid [reference to OF]."

So, what I'm saying is I'm getting a general vibe from people that their tokens are worth more than my time, especially after an exchange on OF yesterday where a fan club member who has barely been around the last three months sends me a message and asks if I can log in three hours before I usually would log on but before I could answer him, he answered himself on my behalf and went back to whatever it was he was doing and then messaged me 6 hours later and said waiting for an hour for a response was too long...when he routinely keeps me waiting on his return (which I sometimes do and do not hang around for depending on how much attitude I've built up over the night).

Conclusion: It's this really weird seesaw where I can gain a ton of followers in a short period of time but little to no conversion or meet goal or nothing in between. Just keep trying and changing things but not changing them too much.

The good thing is that we can talk here and one comfort the other, because I almost always have the sensation that the problem is me, and when I read that this is bad overall, I stop martyrify so much. Let's go firm! This will pass, but I have noticed that Chaturbate is simply packed now, there are 110 pages on peak hours, maybe this affects,

March and April were the strangest months since I've been doing this, I always have the impression that I'm the problem, when I follow a model and see that it makes a few thousand tokens, I hope it's will be again good for everyone.

This year is bizarre! I have never seen Chaturbate like now .. I usually have a horrible February, but it improves incredibly in March and April, but this year, I'm going through 3 months so frighteningly slow, how is it for you? Are things better? MFC has always been my secondary site, but I'm earning more there than in Chaturbate, I've been trying to do everything, and I'm online 10 and 12 hours a day, almost every day, how is this for you now?
It's bad for me too it works one day out of 5 it's not good since the beginning of the year, it's really a disaster, I've had periods no but never this long

It's frustrating I did in a week what I used to do in a day, I've been doing cams for a few years, I know there are these periods but I don't remember a negative period lasting that long.
me neither! I've been in the camera for a few years too, I remember a few months that are always bad, February, June .. but some are always very good! April to me. It is usually amazing to be my birthday, but this year? I barely have users who enter my room, tips then? I spend days without even hearing the sound ... it's been 3 months like that

Male cammer here, but yeah its been hella slow. Been camming on CB for 3.5 yrs, lotta followers.
I get a decent # of ppl in my room and am always on front page for men, but just seems like ppl arent tipping for sh*t lol. I go on for 45 mins and if theres nothing happening I hop off and put that time into my OF.

Just really hit or miss an it kills the motivation lately. Hopefully meeting up with a few buddies to cam together this week, multi-ppl cams always draw more

Been a lil while since I've been on the forum. I think I can finally confirm there's some big changes. Streamate has tried so hard coming up with new ideas the steramfans dashboard. chaturbate is only a lil ahead now because its so accessible, easy to navigate and so much cheaper. Inflation isnt a joke and this is why the industry is dying. Ive been camming since 2010 so I know. The industry for us is dying. So plan ahead, Ive said it before here. Plan ahead because only a few select models will be able to live off of it like we used to.

Been a lil while since I've been on the forum. I think I can finally confirm there's some big changes. Streamate has tried so hard coming up with new ideas the steramfans dashboard. chaturbate is only a lil ahead now because its so accessible, easy to navigate and so much cheaper. Inflation isnt a joke and this is why the industry is dying. Ive been camming since 2010 so I know. The industry for us is dying. So plan ahead, Ive said it before here. Plan ahead because only a few select models will be able to live off of it like we used to.
This is my biggest fear! I was never a first model. Page, although I already arrived there a few times, but I always had a number of users seeing me .. On weekends it folded or tripled, this year, especially now, this is dead as in my first week, sometimes My room has 3 people, two are anonymous and one is me .. I just do not understand what is wrong, it was never so except in my early days when I knew nothing about image quality and good light..... i hope this will end soon "(

Reactions: Imkylie
I hate to see fellow cam girls struggle so I have to share that my hourly has increased since last year. No, I'm not one of the top models on CB but I live a very comfortable life with only CB income. I hope all of you find a solution soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.