AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still slow for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back to streaming after a while. It's been slow, but I was expecting it. Yesterday I had a great guy taking a loong private, so I am happy with that. MFC is almost dead to me tho, I couldn't pay bills with streaming there only.

I just came back to streaming after a while. It's been slow, but I was expecting it. Yesterday I had a great guy taking a loong private, so I am happy with that. MFC is almost dead to me tho, I couldn't pay bills with streaming there only.
yeah same here... by now I kinda gave up on mfc... my camscore got so so low i think it's unrecoverable now. I liked it there but well fair enough, there are other sites. Moving on I guess....

For a few days it seems to go well then it's slow again, I don't understand there are days with many users in the room who play and other days I have little traffic. Is that still the case for you too?

Still slow after for the ladies I follow on the back pages, only really getting tips from long term regulars.
Front page ladies I follow seem to be doing fine.

Reactions: Imkylie
I don't mean to boast, but Im doing really well financially! I think it depends on who comes in and when to stream. It's also a combination of luck and intention. Remember that we get to connect with people all over the world and it takes one person to pay you! I've logged off feeling great doing just one long show with someone who had amazing energy! :D

For me is so fun;D I mean mfc totally died for me, many days completely 0, some random days i had good but on CB with the lowest traffic from beginning of year, i had the best month from maybe year with earnings:D Current regulars showed appreciation this month so good + new ones who were spending 1000+ per guy + very old regulars who back to me after year or few years:D May is so good for me. Maybe 2 times my earnings were really low around 1000, other day REALLY GOOD!
Literally i sit in almost empty room and then bammmm ! ;D And every day is like that for me . Crazy and interesting month

I was thinking that maybe it can also depend on the live time, on average how many hours do you do a day? I almost always do two lives, one of two hours and the other of three hours

I was thinking that maybe it can also depend on the live time, on average how many hours do you do a day? I almost always do two lives, one of two hours and the other of three hours
Me also doing 2 shifts per day, but i have the same work time from years and never change it so in my case for sure its not depend on that

Reactions: Imkylie
Hey!

I know I just noticed from one streamer she is using rulta and her videos are not longer there (ofc you need to pay them
But you will be not longer in google search etc
I need to check it too ^^remove it from recrobate ?
Did Rulta remove the videos from Retrobate ? Entirely ? I am interested in removing mine and looking On how to

They do not delete them from this site!i emailed them and asked!Until march ,cammodelprotection deleted them ,but now they say they can t delete them anymore!I have been using cammodelprotection for 5 moths and haven t seen any money improvements!So i don t think it was worth it,because their service costs a lot!

Reactions: EllaM
Status
Not open for further replies.