AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stolen photos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
I was a Chaturbate user for some time and noticed that a certain website had stolen my photos, the problem is that I was afraid and i deleted my CB account. Will it be a big problem for Chaturbate's Support? I know all my details from the deleted account, so I can confirm that it is really me.
I have filed a complaint to CB but i worried that my request will not be accepted.

Last edited:
Considering that you did not verify your account (my assumption), how can cb know you are the legit copyright owner?

Dont upload personal photo's on the internet if you don't want them on the internet forever.

Upvote 0
Considering that you did not verify your account (my assumption), how can cb know you are the legit copyright owner?

Dont upload personal photo's on the internet if you don't want them on the internet forever.

I was verifying my account by an ID, the photos on the website that stole them were screens from my show.I didn't take any photo's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do a dmca. Don't put your real information, put Chaturbate as the contact info, since they technically own the footage too. Don't give them any of your personal information, since some of these cap sites like to repost your doxx for the lolz because they are scummy af.

Welcome to the internet. Where it is forever. If you stream, you will be screencapped, recorded, and then shared on other places of the internet

I really wish sites would warn people when they are creating their accounts, that their streams are not private and will be recorded. There are bots set up just to autorecord when a performer goes live.

Upvote 0
Do a dmca. Don't put your real information, put Chaturbate as the contact info, since they technically own the footage too. Don't give them any of your personal information, since some of these cap sites like to repost your doxx for the lolz because they are scummy af.

Welcome to the internet. Where it is forever. If you stream, you will be screencapped, recorded, and then shared on other places of the internet

I really wish sites would warn people when they are creating their accounts, that their streams are not private and will be recorded. There are bots set up just to autorecord when a performer goes live.
One Chaturbate show was enough to get my account information on 10 websites,and it's not really that bad until you realize that one page has inserted 5 screens from the show without any permission and those photos are on google... What is the funniest part of the "help center" of this web page connect with experts from a completely different site who have no idea about it.
I sent an email to Chaturbate yesterday and I'm waiting for them to respond.
I've been sending Google a lot of requests for delete these photos,I haven't done the DMCA yet.I "fighting" with this cap site for three months and I thought that nothing would help me anymore. If my Chaturbate account was deleted but it was verified, will the support be able to help me?

Upvote 0
They should since they still have
One Chaturbate show was enough to get my account information on 10 websites,and it's not really that bad until you realize that one page has inserted 5 screens from the show without any permission and those photos are on google... What is the funniest part of the "help center" of this web page connect with experts from a completely different site who have no idea about it.
I sent an email to Chaturbate yesterday and I'm waiting for them to respond.
I've been sending Google a lot of requests for delete these photos,I haven't done the DMCA yet.I "fighting" with this cap site for three months and I thought that nothing would help me anymore. If my Chaturbate account was deleted but it was verified, will the support be able to help me?
DMCA takedowns might help, but if they have their servers in other countries, they may not have to abide by it. Keep that in mind. Chaturbate should have record of your account, so even if your account is deleted give them your account information regardless.

Upvote 0
They should since they still have

DMCA takedowns might help, but if they have their servers in other countries, they may not have to abide by it. Keep that in mind. Chaturbate should have record of your account, so even if your account is deleted give them your account information regardless.

Thank you for your answer, it is really very helpfulI If you had a situation like this, what did you do?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer, it is really very helpfulI If you had a situation like this, what did you do?

it happens to EVERY cammer/streamer/internet personality. you will be recorded and put on other websites without your consent. name of the game. i ignore it mostly, because it isn't worth the stress on dealing with getting stuff taken down. i see it as free marketing and to keep the people who would never spend a dime away from me. it did get me outed as a sexworker though. if it is causing you mental anguish, please speak to a councilor or therapist about it.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem , from your post i understand that will never disappear this photos/videos from the internet? Even if i buy a plans from dmca?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.