AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strange Request On Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2015
West Coast
Twitter Username
@whootyjessryan
MFC Username
Jess_Ryan
Streamate Username
JessRyan
Chaturbate Username
JessRyan
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/184888/JessRyan/
Okay, this started in late July. Members coming in to my room asking for me to set up a 1 on 1 Gold Show with a 270-350 gold buy in for a 15 min gold show. "that way I'm the only one watching your Gold Show" is the reason when I ask.
At first it was from a member named, "annan" (I might add that this request comes from a member I've never seen/chatted or done a private for.)
Then I noticed in my messenger multiple messages (ALL from the name "annan") BUT all with different user ID # asking for the same type of Gold Show.
Now they come from other user names, same request, different ID # almost daily. I block them all because I suspect fraud. I'm wondering if other modes have had this happen?

Not exactly but I do get sometimes people in the room with similar user names like bots almost talking weird and I just block them all.

Upvote 0
I'd also be worried that it was fraud.. there's a chance that it's a guy who has terrible self control though, and deletes/comes back/deletes/comes back. Either way it sounds like you're doing the right thing. I can't believe this has been going on for months! I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope SM can get that guy's IP blocked if he's not using a vpn.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If you havent yet, might want to send a quick email off to Liz summarizing what you said here. If he comes up again, it only takes a sec to click “report” before you block as welll.

You probably already have, but I bring it up only because admin has communicated in the past that they expect us to report such things. Bit silly to put on us, I but dont want to see the model blamed for this scam🙄

Upvote 0
ive had the same member offer that to me a few times. i'm not sure how exactly it's a scam but it felt off so i rejected. i dont do gold shows anyways so i offered him to just do a block or exclusive or just tip me the money and he was so weird about it i think i blocked him

Upvote 0
there's a chance that it's a guy who has terrible self control though, and deletes/comes back/deletes/comes back.

This. I had a guy on SextPanther who kept coming back to text me and buy videos, and then he'd deactivate his account...and come back a different day with a new name. Again and again and again. Every time he did it, he apologized for doing it.

Upvote 0
thanks everyone for your input. Was wondering too if this is happening to other SM models. I'm up to over 15 different user ID # that have asked me for this kind of show. Whether thru the SM messenger or during free chat. I block immediately. I may mention this to support if it continues much longer.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I had this happen like a month ago?

Told the guy i dont run my gold shows like that. Because i have crazy paypig regs who probably would see that amount and still tip in. So cannot guarantee the gold show will be exclusive too If you want to spend a certain amount, set a limit, and begin your exclusive show.

I assumed its this weird power play and to show off to other members. Or maybe it is a scam. But if i get another request, im gonna report might be fraudulent. My new thought is probably trying to report he over paid 250 or 300, meant 25 or 30. Ive had people accidentally tip me 200 instead of 20 in the past, but they always said something. Either i cancelled the gold show or tell them need to contact support i cant handle it atm. Then i report to support they over paid.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
No idea if this is related, but I got a similar request today. This was their explanation for not wanting to go exl. Could be total BS, who knows. They were looking for something I don't offer, and moved along.

I do wonder if a model would be in shit for allowing this.

VATtax.jpg

Upvote 0
No idea if this is related, but I got a similar request today. This was their explanation for not wanting to go exl. Could be total BS, who knows. They were looking for something I don't offer, and moved along.

I do wonder if a model would be in shit for allowing this.

View attachment 94570
i got him tonight!
1669612658788.png

so i may of laid into him for being entitled and stupid for trying to save like twenty bucks if he is willing to spend that much. told him fucking no if you want a show take me exclusive.

lol jk he changed his username 15 minutes later and took me to exclusive after a normal goldshow
1669612641284.png

i reported his account because it sounded like he found a loophole and is exploiting it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Do not accept shows from this person. They keep getting banned for fraud and making new accounts.

Screenshot_20221128_130739_Discord.jpg

So glad i reported him but didn't realize the name change until after his exclusive. Im gonna have to message liz's team to make sure my account is gravy.

Anywho...
Report and ban.

Upvote 0
Do not accept shows from this person. They keep getting banned for fraud and making new accounts.

View attachment 94577

So glad i reported him but didn't realize the name change until after his exclusive. Im gonna have to message liz's team to make sure my account is gravy.

Anywho...
Report and ban.
HA I knew it. He probably has a fraudulently obtained balance, or keeps doing chargebacks.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Just received him yesterday with the same username who gave me the VAT tax reason when I had asked why he would prefer prepaying for a show this way. Nicely declined the offer and honestly told him this sounds very suspicious and like fraud activity lol. Red flags everywhere!

Upvote 0
Okay, this started in late July. Members coming in to my room asking for me to set up a 1 on 1 Gold Show with a 270-350 gold buy in for a 15 min gold show. "that way I'm the only one watching your Gold Show" is the reason when I ask.
At first it was from a member named, "annan" (I might add that this request comes from a member I've never seen/chatted or done a private for.)
Then I noticed in my messenger multiple messages (ALL from the name "annan") BUT all with different user ID # asking for the same type of Gold Show.
Now they come from other user names, same request, different ID # almost daily. I block them all because I suspect fraud. I'm wondering if other modes have had this happen?
Annan is a fraudster who repeatedly makes new accounts. It's best to report him to the Liz email and not accept shows with him. He's on like his 15th new account. You still get the money if you take one, but SM loses it all. I took the first one with him, alerted the Liz team, and found out he's a fraud. He also goes by Panda Bear. This is his newest account # if anyone wants to pre block. They usually have him closed within 24 hours though, but may not have had time to get to it this morning yet.

We as models get the money. However, there is some kind of system in place where its possible (as a model) to get a fraud alert on your account. So not worth the risk in taking his shows. I'm not sure the specifics of how the fraud alert works, but no model wants their account under suspicion. So not worth it.

On that topic there's a son of a bitch named King Quentin who keeps making new fraud accounts too. He joins your goldshow, waits for someone else to high tip, then changes his screen name to be the same as theirs. From then he tries to take control of the show, and DM demands free clips afterward. Watch out for him too guys. Hate to put all Quentins under the potential blast, but be on guard if any guy asks you to moan the name "Quentin" in your shows. He's a broke ass fucking shape shifter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Annan still making his rounds, got him again in my room with the same message, but did not stay long enough for me to block or have his username still in list. Honestly doing us as favor here and not changing his username.

Upvote 0
Annan still making his rounds, got him again in my room with the same message, but did not stay long enough for me to block or have his username still in list. Honestly doing us as favor here and not changing his username.
His user id last night is 114604103.

Upvote 0
2nd user # from lastnight 114601170

Wow, this guy is insane... 2 accounts in one night??? He must be a total sex maniac.
ETA; Sorry somehow missed a digit on last one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i got him tonight!
View attachment 94573

so i may of laid into him for being entitled and stupid for trying to save like twenty bucks if he is willing to spend that much. told him fucking no if you want a show take me exclusive.

lol jk he changed his username 15 minutes later and took me to exclusive after a normal goldshow
View attachment 94572

i reported his account because it sounded like he found a loophole and is exploiting it.I

i got him tonight!
View attachment 94573

View attachment 94572

i reported his account because it sounded like he found a loophole and is exploiting it.
yep, that's him. I had over 10 different ID# for "annan" a month or so ago. Most came from my messenger asking for...exactly that.
I did manage to get 25 gold from him at one time early on, when he was in free chat begging. I said, no. Tip me some gold & I'll think about it. He did. But I never had any intention to do that kind of show. Sounded shady from the first time I heard it. He does change his name, but never his "plan" or "scheme" haha

Upvote 0
Annan is a fraudster who repeatedly makes new accounts. It's best to report him to the Liz email and not accept shows with him. He's on like his 15th new account. You still get the money if you take one, but SM loses it all. I took the first one with him, alerted the Liz team, and found out he's a fraud. He also goes by Panda Bear. This is his newest account # if anyone wants to pre block. They usually have him closed within 24 hours though, but may not have had time to get to it this morning yet.

We as models get the money. However, there is some kind of system in place where its possible (as a model) to get a fraud alert on your account. So not worth the risk in taking his shows. I'm not sure the specifics of how the fraud alert works, but no model wants their account under suspicion. So not worth it.

On that topic there's a son of a bitch named King Quentin who keeps making new fraud accounts too. He joins your goldshow, waits for someone else to high tip, then changes his screen name to be the same as theirs. From then he tries to take control of the show, and DM demands free clips afterward. Watch out for him too guys. Hate to put all Quentins under the potential blast, but be on guard if any guy asks you to moan the name "Quentin" in your shows. He's a broke ass fucking shape shifter.
after all these years on SM I STILL can't understand their giving members the ability to change their names. That just SCREAMS scam/fraud/scheme Nothing good comes from it. The good guys never even think of doing that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.