AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strangest public show on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2011
There are a couple models on cam now in a bra/restaurant named Taverna Plaka in Atlanta Ga. These models are completely nude and using dildos while people are eating and drinking in the place. I don't know if this has happened before or if it has been mentioned on here. I can honestly say this is the strangest show I've seen on MFC. The model is Little_Mina. Someone please delete her name if I am in the wrong by posting it.

Unless the models are telling people where they are located, I do not think other people should. I do not know if your models were or not.

Reactions: ga5457
They were telling where they were. There was one member in the room that was in the bar/restaurant while they were on cam. I had never been in the model's room. I just happened to stumble in. Any time someone asked where they were they told the name of the place and the city if asked. I was just wondering what kind of restaurant would let a girl do a cam show on top of a table while people were eating at the next table. It was definately different.

There is a top 20 model called Jenny__ from Spain who performs cam shows with 2 other girls in a bar, they sit at a table right in front of the bar where there is always the same few guys stood at the bar drinking, this room attracts up to 2000 people.

These girls will create a show where they start with a web cam over and under the table and charge tokens for boob flashes and pussy flashes. After working 2000 people up into a room frenzy begging they do more to each other they will then charge tokens to perform cum shows with fingers then toys under the table. After that they will go into a group show and all end up completely naked in the bar.

It's hard to believe how many guys are so naïve to think this is real. It's not hard to see the whole show is a set up as it's always the same few guys drinking at the bar and they never turn around to look even when the 3 girls are sat topless using dildos right behind them. You also never see any other people entering the bar for drinks and every so often when the bar lady brings drinks over to them she even gets in on the fun by bending down and licking the girls pussy.

I must admit it's a great fun watch though and creates one of the best rooms on MFC (It's a must see)

MFCforever said:
There is a top 20 model called Jenny__ from Spain who performs cam shows with 2 other girls in a bar, they sit at a table right in front of the bar where there is always the same few guys stood at the bar drinking, this room attracts up to 2000 people.

These girls will create a show where they start with a web cam over and under the table and charge tokens for boob flashes and pussy flashes. After working 2000 people up into a room frenzy begging they do more to each other they will then charge tokens to perform cum shows with fingers then toys under the table. After that they will go into a group show and all end up completely naked in the bar.

It's hard to believe how many guys are so naïve to think this is real. It's not hard to see the whole show is a set up as it's always the same few guys drinking at the bar and they never turn around to look even when the 3 girls are sat topless using dildos right behind them. You also never see any other people entering the bar for drinks and every so often when the bar lady brings drinks over to them she even gets in on the fun by bending down and licking the girls pussy.

I must admit it's a great fun watch though and creates one of the best rooms on MFC (It's a must see)

I have seen the show you are talking about. Jenny started out with just 1 other girl. The other girl just started with them in the last 2 or 3 weeks. In the room I was in yesterday the girls weren't trying to hide anything. The model was on a table using a dildo the size of an average person's arm. A guy from the bar/restaurant was helping her hold the dildo while she rode it. Several times during the night she showed the crowd. I looked the restaurant up on the www and saw that it is a Greek restaurant located in the strip club district of Atlanta. Maybe they pay the girls to do shows once a week to help draw a crowd for the place.

They're on right now. :) It's obvious that everyone there knows what they're doing and is fine with it.

The lady at the bar can probably see their screen. The only thing I'm surprised about is that the girls don't get in trouble for the MFC no man on cam rules. I know the rules are relaxed and here and there, but it's hard to believe that it's never been reported by a member since they're in the bar so often.

I did a little research on the restaurant and found out that they have a seperate "party room" where they do these shows.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jillybean said:
They're on right now. :) It's obvious that everyone there knows what they're doing and is fine with it.

The lady at the bar can probably see their screen. The only thing I'm surprised about is that the girls don't get in trouble for the MFC no man on cam rules. I know the rules are relaxed and here and there, but it's hard to believe that it's never been reported by a member since they're in the bar so often.

isn't this "no man" rule for naked men.

it's a bit strange there can be walking woman in the bar, but a men and their account will be banned? :roll:

gaserop said:

it's a bit strange there can be walking woman in the bar, but a men and their account will be banned? :roll:
There's not supposed to be any unauthorized persons on cam. That rule is to cover their asses.

gaserop said:
Technically it's for men in general.
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models said:
Forbidden Things
The following things, actual, implied or offered, are absolutely forbidden on this website at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat.
Most of them constitute Zero-Tolerance violations which means you will be banned the first time it happens.
And even if your account is re-instated, you will LOSE THE TOKENS that you earned by breaking the rules so there is absolutely no point to breaking these rules.
Men on camera for any reason. Men should not even be in the same room as you!
Top models get away with dressed men on cam all the time though. ^^

In the last 3 months Jenny has finished Miss MyFreeCams 10th...20th and this month is currently ranked 8th. Would I be right in saying models in the top 20 are making 500 thousand tokens upwards which is $25,000 USD per month. In that case I would say there was plenty of money to go around for the hire of the bar and to pay multiple people each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.