AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate - Enabling Phone Chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2018
Arizona
Twitter Username
@TheHarmonyRey
Tumblr Username
HarmonyRey
Streamate Username
HarmonyRey
I read on here that for Streamate if you enable phone chat, it can boost your placement and a guy asked if I did phone privates and I didn't know what it was. I enabled it on my profile, how to I enable it when I am streaming?

Best, Harmony

Do they call you on your personal phone? Does streamate do the calling for them?

If you use your personal phone, you might want to change your voicemail to not have your personal real life info on it. The first few times I did phone on sm, and a glitch caused it to go to my voicemail. I heard the member going "hello?" On the message. Ever since I use a work phone that has a generic message that doesnt repeat the phone number, but I havent had it happen again.

It's a routed call. Streamate comes up on the caller ID. It's almost like a gotomeeting voice session. However stream delays are apparent and it sometimes disconnects at random.

thanks so much

If you use your personal phone, you might want to change your voicemail to not have your personal real life info on it. The first few times I did phone on sm, and a glitch caused it to go to my voicemail. I heard the member going "hello?" On the message. Ever since I use a work phone that has a generic message that doesnt repeat the phone number, but I havent had it happen again.
Yikes, that's scary. I didn't think about that, thanks for the heads up! I've only been streaming on streamate for a day and I'm already hooked. I think this feature is cool as hell but they should definitely make it to where you have to hit a button to accept the call like most phone sex sites.

Yikes, that's scary. I didn't think about that, thanks for the heads up! I've only been streaming on streamate for a day and I'm already hooked. I think this feature is cool as hell but they should definitely make it to where you have to hit a button to accept the call like most phone sex sites.

Right, if something goes wrong on Niteflirt I just get the Niteflirt robot lady on my voicemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.