AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate message center

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone. There is one particular member that I can’t message on Streamate, I wonder what’s up. Has anyone ever experienced this? Did he delete his account or something? 0D2D1082-4F73-409E-95ED-AF7685C90BC3.jpeg

probably deleted his account.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Closed, blocked, or you are trying to send the member a message first. From what I understand you cannot message the member first, they have to message first to initiate ongoing convo thread.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have the same problem... The member is still messaging me. I can see part of his message in his preview. But he is experiencing the same on his end as well. He says he still has me favorited, he is not blocked by me, but the messages won't load.

I have the same problem... The member is still messaging me. I can see part of his message in his preview. But he is experiencing the same on his end as well. He says he still has me favorited, he is not blocked by me, but the messages won't load.
Same here! I think it is a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.