AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Seems like a lot of new models have problems with their sound. Like their voice is barely audible but the background white noise is turned way up.

Upvote 0
I used a bank statement!
Thank you! I submitted it so hopefully they’ll accept

Also had to resubmit all of my ids/biopic/etc. They gave me two weeks to stream before closing my account again, let’s see how much of that two weeks that they’ll waste to approve my stuff 🙃

Upvote 0
I'm tryna figure out what to offer on streamate and I'm kind stuck. What do you guys offer in premium vs exclusive? I figure I'll use toys,etc in exclusive but IDK wtf to do in premium lol

Here's just a few ways I've seen models handle it:

Premium - model only uses one dildo (usually smaller/smoother/glass so less friction issues)
Exclusive - member gets to pick the dildo

Premium - fingering
Exclusive - dildos

Premium - clit play only
Exclusive - penetration

Premium - stripping, teasing
Exclusive - fapping

I'm non-explicit so for me, premium is teasing and general, wider-appeal fetishes like ass worship, JOI, feet/shoes, and smoking, while exclusive is more targeted fetishes like SPH, findom, or general humiliation.

Upvote 0
I'm tryna figure out what to offer on streamate and I'm kind stuck. What do you guys offer in premium vs exclusive? I figure I'll use toys,etc in exclusive but IDK wtf to do in premium lol

I tell members that if they want a show, they have to go exclusive. I do encourage private if there are multiple members who are into the same fetish, I think shows like that are fun.

I also only accept c2c in exclusive.

Upvote 0
If I were an explicit performer, I'd do everything in my power to sell premium as an "intro level" kinda show, keeping all the real good stuff to excl. Want anything specific? Okay take me to excl bb. Otherwise you get the show I choose to perform in prem since it's more like a "group" setting and I'd want it to appeal to most folks who might happen to pop in.

Which is exactly why I don't do premium sessions: I am too fetishy to appeal to the average smJoe popping into other people's shows, and I don't want to deal with getting ratings and comments removed because they didn't want to see my giant strap-on in their face or hear me call them a loser for jerking it to my sweaty pits when they took a peek. 😂

Upvote 0
I took a model exclusive but quit when I realized she was simultaneously streaming to a competing site and talking with their members. Isn't that against Streamate rules? Why the hell would I pay for others to get a free show?

Reactions: WalshLiam
Upvote 0
I took a model exclusive but quit when I realized she was simultaneously streaming to a competing site and talking with their members. Isn't that against Streamate rules? Why the hell would I pay for others to get a free show?

If it was the same stream, against the rules. If they were dual casting with another webcam, ok.

Upvote 0
Some new girls have no idea what exclusives are or how to turn them on. How do you do that, exactly?

I can't find anywhere to turn exclusives on/off. They're a default feature. Models can decline requests, or choose to not offer discounts for block sessions, but that's the extent of our control over it. If you can't take a model exclusive, try tipping 1gold and refreshing the page. Sometimes the option doesn't show up for members who haven't spent on a model before.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know what the least expensive tip vibrator is that can be purchased that pairs with Streamate? So far, the only ones that I have seen online that seem to be compatible with Streamate are priced at over $200. I am a relatively new cam model, so I would prefer not to break the bank if there are more economical options. Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: KarlaKaress
Upvote 0
Does anyone know what the least expensive tip vibrator is that can be purchased that pairs with Streamate? So far, the only ones that I have seen online that seem to be compatible with Streamate are priced at over $200. I am a relatively new cam model, so I would prefer not to break the bank if there are more economical options. Thanks!

i say wait before spending that much on a toy since you are new. you can choose to use an ohmibod or something similar for sound activated for tips like how we used to do it up until this year. can't have music playing or talk loud.

Upvote 0

The lush2 is only $100
https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator

The Esca2 is $120
https://www.kiiroo.com/products/ohmibod-esca2-powered-by-kiiroo

Both work with feelconnect.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I would like honest advice.
I want to try streamate but my English is not perfect ...
Would it be okay to ask members to speak and write to understand them better?

xoxo

Upvote 0

[Citation needed]. Nah, but really, I've never heard that any Lovense toy can interface directly with SM/Feel Connect, so maybe an actual model in a position to know can confirm or deny. I don't own any version of the Lush, but the first version definitely isn't compatible, and I was pretty sure that goes for the newer one as well.

SM's official list:

The FeelConnect app is compatible with several Kiiroo and We Vibe brand bluetooth vibrators. Here’s the list of known compatible models:
  • Compatible Kiiroo bluetooth vibrators: Pearl2, Pearl, Fuse, Esca, Onyx2, Onyx, Fleshlight Launch.
  • Compatible We Vibe bluetooth vibrators: Rave, Nova, Bloom, Jive, Wish, Sync, Verge, Pivot, Ditto.

Upvote 0

xoxo
You get better as you use it! Your English will improve overtime. You can type if you are having hard pronouncing words. And keep Google translate open. Luckily streamate is not that chatty like other camsites.

Upvote 0
You get better as you use it! Your English will improve overtime. You can type if you are having hard pronouncing words. And keep Google translate open. Luckily streamate is not that chatty like other camsites.

As a member, it's nice to hear a model speak instead of just typing all the time. There's a model I visit who went from not speaking much at all to speaking pretty good English over the course of a year. Most members who understand a model is learning will be patient

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
As a member, it's nice to hear a model speak instead of just typing all the time. There's a model I visit who went from not speaking much at all to speaking pretty good English over the course of a year. Most members who understand a model is learning will be patient
Streamate is different than MFC and CB. Majority of members aren't looking for chats but to masturbate. Plus a lot usually have audio muted and sound is muted by default. A good chunk of people think I have no sound because they didn't enable it on their side.

So typing is not going to hurt her if she is having a hard time communicating when needed.

Upvote 0

xoxo

I only speak English and actually do well by mostly typing! I lose my voice easily if I talk too much out loud.

Usually work hours wind up being best for doing well with mostly typing since some actually visit SM while they're at work and prefer models to type. Around 8 AM to noon EST (eastern standard time) is when I tend to make the most with just typing. You might find other time slots that are good, but if it helps, that's what's worked for me.

Upvote 0
Streamate is different than MFC and CB. Majority of members aren't looking for chats but to masturbate. Plus a lot usually have audio muted and sound is muted by default. A good chunk of people think I have no sound because they didn't enable it on their side.

So typing is not going to hurt her if she is having a hard time communicating when needed.

Interesting on the sound setting. It's been quite a while since I created my account, that I don't recall having to enable it.

As to speaking, while SM is different, was giving a comment in general. The few times I've been on SM, I've always preferred to hear a model's voice instead of typing. The thing that gets me with SM is the stupid chat box being used for both open chat and private. Was always concerned about if it was being broadcast to the general room when needing to send a PM. Separate windows is best for that, IMO

Upvote 0
Interesting on the sound setting. It's been quite a while since I created my account, that I don't recall having to enable it.

As to speaking, while SM is different, was giving a comment in general. The few times I've been on SM, I've always preferred to hear a model's voice instead of typing. The thing that gets me with SM is the stupid chat box being used for both open chat and private. Was always concerned about if it was being broadcast to the general room when needing to send a PM. Separate windows is best for that, IMO
There's a button to turn your text invisible to other users and only show to us. It shows us when members use this option too, so we can use discretion in our responses/type back instead etc since many guys don't want their desires to be known to the whole chat.

Upvote 0
There's a button to turn your text invisible to other users and only show to us. It shows us when members use this option too, so we can use discretion in our responses/type back instead etc since many guys don't want their desires to be known to the whole chat.

Thanks, I do recall that and have used the feature. But, still the same box as I menitoned. Guess it's just more personal preference to have clear separation between the two. Which, is how it is on MFC and CB where I'm more familiar with it.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0