AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streamsplit.com - solve problems with bandwith

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2013
if you have slow UPLOAD speed this service will halp you.
you can send your show up to 10 sites simultaneously even if have just 1Mbit or less upload speed.
streamsplit.com

The more I look into your site, the more I get a creepy feeling that the whole company is one guy trying to track models' IP and have easier access to capping material. But hey, I can be a little paranoid :lol:

Please refrain from making clone threads. It's really unnecessary.

And if this is a legitimate business endeavor I apologise. But we have too many people come here trying to scam girls into joining studios or with questionable propositions such as this. Hang out and introduce yourself here. Then we will be more inclined to trust your word.

Yes. You absolutely right. The whole company it's just me. And everything what i want it's just help models for make more money. because i know. even very strong computer or laptop cannot run 10 FMLE simultaneously and most of people no have more than 1 Mbit upload speed. so they can work just on one site. But if you use my service you can work at 10 sites same time and no have problem with speed of internet or speed of CPU. You can try. And after one week of trial period you WILL understand about what i talk and WILL pay me money because my service WILL help you make more :)

Here's the thing though... You'd be hard-pressed to find girls that want to stream on 10 sites at once. That means your attention is divided by 10 sites, as well. On paper, if I make $100 an hour on one site, then maybe if I'm on ten sites at once (ZOMG!!!!1!!) I could make $1000 an hour!! Right?!

No.

In actuality, split-camming often doesn't produce more income because you're distracted between the sites, so you're not engaging with potential customers. So they move on to somebody who's going to focus on them. The thinner you spread yourself, the less likely it'll even be worth it for the increased effort on your part. Think law of diminishing returns. ;)

streamsplit said:
Yes. You absolutely right. The whole company it's just me. And everything what i want it's just help models for make more money. because i know. even very strong computer or laptop cannot run 10 FMLE simultaneously and most of people no have more than 1 Mbit upload speed. so they can work just on one site. But if you use my service you can work at 10 sites same time and no have problem with speed of internet or speed of CPU. You can try. And after one week of trial period you WILL understand about what i talk and WILL pay me money because my service WILL help you make more :)

What country are you based in?

I think if you chose to use a service like this your private and group video feeds will be visible to the service, so other people could record or see them.

I saw another forum where this guy posted and I believe it's a Russian Studio owner. As Shaun said, your private feeds will be visible to the service, so other people could record or see them.

Be careful.

1. i am NOT studio owner.
2. i no need save shows because it's not necessary and for me beeter have good reputation than have just one time money.
3. and i not understand why everybody say something BEFORE check ?
4. no body do service like this before but i think somebody want to do in future. but i am first :) this is reward for me :)
5. joomla. linode. and why ? what problem ? core of service writed on php, shell and awk. so i can move everything everywhere anytime.

You may offer a good product -- I don't know.

However, you have started more than one thread trying to promote yourself, and that isn't cool. One thread is enough for people to ask you questions and engage in conversation. When you start multiple threads, you are spamming this site, and patience quickly runs thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.