AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I have since said "i am back" to other models and had no problem but I have also noticed the same thing with other words, they seem to randomly vanish. I can understand some words, of course, but some words definitely not - but it's more the fact they work in SOME rooms but not in others.
I have made a note of this before, that when you type a word that looks like an official top level domain (im = Isle of Man), StripChat often removes either the word in front or the word behind (or both). It makes for some pretty confusing chats and PMs, especially when the model struggles with English in the first place. I assume it is some kind of URL censoring scheme, but I am not sure.

xChloe took note of the complaint and the situation appeared to improve a bit, but there are still words that disappears from chat and PM on what seems like a random basis.

Also, you can't write the names of most social media or competing cam sites (which is fair enough), but I guess you already know about those.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
As many of you might already know, Adobe is pulling the plug on Flash Player as of December 31.

This announcement, however, is to let you know that we've got you covered and you have nothing to worry about, since you can still use your browser to go online on Stripchat without installing any additional software.

So just relax, stream, and repeat.

Broadcast-on-Stripchat.png

Upvote 0
@xChloe your team would do the whole community including your own models a big favour by cutting affiliate ties with the worst piracy sites and model doxxing sites out there. They are all full of stripchat banners. I mean the ones run a guy who calls himself "securom" where the main site camwhores[dot]tv has the incredible number of 1.969.418 (yes, almost two million) copyright strikes. At the very least please use your connection to make the site dmca compliant. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello again Chloe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (back again)

I have two questions/suggestions both regarding the Broadcast/Model Account:

1) Is there any reason why a model can't add another model to their favourites? Or is this supposed to be allowed but is not for some reason? Nowhere in the profile is there a way to add to favourites. You can get notifications for when they are online but that is all.

2) Is there any "advanced" setting to look at in-depth account activity? One thing I am mostly thinking about is "Login Activity" (so it can tell you the login time, date, IP, country, device, browser, etc).
This idea came about because a model I talk to was worried her ex-husband is logging into her account (I told her to change her password) but it would be nice for her to be able to see her login history so she can see if a different device, IP etc has accessed her account. In general something like this would be ideal anyway, even with 2-step factor active, it's a nice way to put your mind at ease.

(Actually, a follow on question from this second: Let's say someone DID manage to access your account from a different device, etc if you (the model) are in a private show, can that person who has accessed your account without your knowledge see you in the private show somehow? This was her biggest worry, that her ex was spying on her in her shows by gaining access to her account.)

As always thanks in advance and thanks for always being so patient and stuff with my stupid questions haha

Have a great day

Upvote 0
@xChloe your team would do the whole community including your own models a big favour by cutting affiliate ties with the worst piracy sites and model doxxing sites out there. They are all full of stripchat banners. I mean the ones run a guy who calls himself "securom" where the main site camwhores[dot]tv has the incredible number of 1.969.418 (yes, almost two million) copyright strikes. At the very least please use your connection to make the site dmca compliant. Thank you.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I’d wish to assist you better, but I am mostly dealing with our models and communities, not with affiliates.
Hence, I am forwarding this request to the responsible department for further investigation and respective actions.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Is there any reason why a model can't add another model to their favourites?
This option is currently for users only. As far as we can see, models are not always happy to see other models in their chat, so we did not develop this functionality.

Is there any "advanced" setting to look at in-depth account activity?

Not yet, but if we receive more requests about this, we will think about it too.
So far, the best method to protect the account is two-factor authentication.

Upvote 0
Good news, everyone!

Reporting offensive or rude messages in the chat can be taxing, and that’s exactly why we wanted to give you a helping hand with a word filter we just launched.

You can block words or phrases that you wish to completely filter out from your room. If you add any unwanted words or phrases (you can add up to 20), all messages containing them will be hidden from the public chat for everyone except for the author.

Head over to your Settings and Privacy page, find the section Word Filter in Chat, and keep your room a friendly space.

Upvote 0
Good news, everyone!

Reporting offensive or rude messages in the chat can be taxing, and that’s exactly why we wanted to give you a helping hand with a word filter we just launched.

You can block words or phrases that you wish to completely filter out from your room. If you add any unwanted words or phrases (you can add up to 20), all messages containing them will be hidden from the public chat for everyone except for the author.

Head over to your Settings and Privacy page, find the section Word Filter in Chat, and keep your room a friendly space.
So glad you did this. thank you.

Upvote 0
@xChloe

Not sure if it's just me experiencing this but all of today when I receive a PM, the "Private Message Tab" doesn't change colour to indicate that I have one, and push notifications are showing about 4 or 5 times PER message.
I had to disable the push notifications because of this, but now I don't even see the PM Tab flash the new red colour to show I have a new message. Was this an intentional removal? Or am I the only one experiencing this?

I have Chrome which is up to date, I have no new extensions.
I have tried restarting my PC after clearing cache and removing temp files.

It'd like this with all models not just anyone specific.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Still experiencing the same as above, just to say it wasn't only for yesterday..

Also, a weird? problem with a model.
She has this one particular GOLD (level 53) guy in her room EVERY day, he sits there all day and NEVER tips her, not 1 single token. She has tried to message him, add him as a friend to grab his attention, and NOTHING. He literally does nothing at all other than sits there daily. She wants to BAN him but when she hovers his name there is NO option to ban him. If she hovers my name, she sees a ban option, but not for this Gold 53 guy. Are some people immunue? He is not an Unlimited Member..

If at a certain point guys do become immune from bans, this truly needs rethinking (removing, actually.. this case, he has been in her room for 1 or 2 months doing this.

Upvote 0
She wants to BAN him but when she hovers his name there is NO option to ban him. If she hovers my name, she sees a ban option, but not for this Gold 53 guy. Are some people immunue? He is not an Unlimited Member..

If the member has not written anything to model yet, the mute button will be inactive in his card anyway, and the ban button will appear after the first phrase only.

A model can mute or ban from her chat any user who’s spamming, harassing, or being offensive. However, if the user has not written anything yet (and has not violated the rules), this option will not be active.

Upvote 0
If the member has not written anything to model yet, the mute button will be inactive in his card anyway, and the ban button will appear after the first phrase only.

A model can mute or ban from her chat any user who’s spamming, harassing, or being offensive. However, if the user has not written anything yet (and has not violated the rules), this option will not be active.

Well at least this explains it, so her and my mind can be relaxed finally knowing we are not going crazy but don't you think in cases like this a ban/kick button should be provided?
He is not contributing anything at all in her from, not even a hello. Not 1 token. Literally nothing. At least allow a model to have that option of kicking them from their room because seriously, what use/good is it having him there? It just all seems "suspect" for him to be there every day (or almost), for months.

Is this not something you guys will consider adding?

Upvote 0
@xChloe if I want to add videos or photos with other people in them to my account how do I verify them? Do I have to add them to my account as broadcasters or is there another way?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
if I want to add videos or photos with other people in them to my account how do I verify them? Do I have to add them to my account as broadcasters or is there another way?

All broadcasts and uploaded content (photos/videos) need to represent only the registered person(s) under the account. So yes, you have to add those persons to your account first.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
I have very few people hanging out in my room when I am live but I have 100s of friend requests. Why should I add these users to my friend list? What benefit do I receive? Is it true these users will now be able to message me when they want and I can never remove them as a friend?

Why are the PMs from higher ranking users the way they want to communicate with me? I did not even know this page existed and had angry messages from users who refused to chat in my cam room but spammed me with messages on this other page. Why will they not chat with me in my cam room? Why do they consider me "rejecting" them because I am not PMing them (on a page I just found out existed??)

If I start answering private messages will this help me? If I add these people to friends will this help me? So far the new model tag has been a bust and I have made the lowest money on ANY site I have ever worked. I still have a week of new tag left so I will keep trying but I am losing hope that this site is worth it.

Upvote 0
I have very few people hanging out in my room when I am live but I have 100s of friend requests. Why should I add these users to my friend list? What benefit do I receive? Is it true these users will now be able to message me when they want and I can never remove them as a friend?

Why are the PMs from higher ranking users the way they want to communicate with me? I did not even know this page existed and had angry messages from users who refused to chat in my cam room but spammed me with messages on this other page. Why will they not chat with me in my cam room? Why do they consider me "rejecting" them because I am not PMing them (on a page I just found out existed??)

If I start answering private messages will this help me? If I add these people to friends will this help me? So far the new model tag has been a bust and I have made the lowest money on ANY site I have ever worked. I still have a week of new tag left so I will keep trying but I am losing hope that this site is worth it.
yes thats the most annoying thing on stripchat . is not helping you at all, just guys who dont wanna let you work and only wanna fuck your brain with show bb i like you boobs show me feet and so on . Im happy chaturbate doest have this option and hope never ever will add it . yes this option create dramas and angry message becouse we dont lose our precios time online to answer to this guys when they want , like we dont have smth else to do .. i completly ignore it, i hope other sites learn from this and never add this options , this option just disturbing models , if a guy like you he talk in chat, tip , or take you in private if he want full attention .

Upvote 0
Why are the PMs from higher ranking users the way they want to communicate with me?

If I start answering private messages will this help me?
Even as a user who can technically PM any model whenever I want, I ask myself the same. It confuses the hell out of me. My guess is that since they pay for (or have earned) the privilege pf PMing models at will, they somehow feel they need to put the privilege to good use. I leave in a hurry if it's obvious that a model is busy with PMing instead of doing anything else.

Apart from PMs, I haven't found that being friends with a model is any different from having her bookmarked on the favourites list. The friending and PM system on SC is just broken and makes no sense imo.
Note that you can't revoke PM privileges short of banning users (as far as I know. Corrections welcome!), so you have only the crudest of options if you want to cut someone off from PMs. Also, once you PM a user, regardless of rank or friend status, the user can PM you forever.

Maybe disabling PMs altogether (if possible) and direct people to Plasma Messenger is the better option. Then at least you can charge for messages.

Upvote 0
I know that sites might not think about the poor model that she have a show live to keep on with , she must dance or tease or masturbate or talk to her audience t entertain and keep them in the room so she cant just sit there and write pm to all this 10.100 guys a day pms .. But sites should think about the guys in the room and the tippers that are watching a model show, tipping her, then the model stop the show to go at pc sit there quiet ignoring the room and type minutes to guys to not get angry for not answering pms.. the poor tippers hardon is over , they pissed off becouse the model stop her show for this stupid not logic pms .. friends list , every second notifications ...i completly ignore this and telling them i dont have time while on cam to do that but yes i got lots angry tippers leaving for not paying attention to their pms ...and is not even like on cb where u really see that pm, here every second u need to check notifications in case one of those are tipper pm ..

Upvote 0
For those that send me pms and wants to chat, I send them this message (Hi please tip at least 20 tokens. This allows for us to be friends and special videos to enjoy. Also, please use the red “P” on my profile to chat. I hope you understand. Until then, bye). After that, I delete their messages or if they are being persistent, I send the same message again one more time and then after that, I block them. I just have that message on a notes section and I just copy and paste it. Also, I don’t answer my pms during streaming unless they are tipping. I utilize the announcement extension and one of those announcements is that I do not answer pms during streaming and if they really want to chat with me, to use the plasma app. Doesn’t stop them from trying but my Conscience is clear and they know where I stand. They can get mad all they want, I don’t care cuz I’ve given them all the options available to them. The way I see it, if they follow the options I provide to them, they really wanna chat and they will tip for it but if they throw a fit, they just want free things. And at the end of the day, my time is money.

Upvote 0
For those that send me pms and wants to chat, I send them this message (Hi please tip at least 20 tokens. This allows for us to be friends and special videos to enjoy. Also, please use the red “P” on my profile to chat. I hope you understand. Until then, bye). After that, I delete their messages or if they are being persistent, I send the same message again one more time and then after that, I block them. I just have that message on a notes section and I just copy and paste it. Also, I don’t answer my pms during streaming unless they are tipping. I utilize the announcement extension and one of those announcements is that I do not answer pms during streaming and if they really want to chat with me, to use the plasma app. Doesn’t stop them from trying but my Conscience is clear and they know where I stand. They can get mad all they want, I don’t care cuz I’ve given them all the options available to them. The way I see it, if they follow the options I provide to them, they really wanna chat and they will tip for it but if they throw a fit, they just want free things. And at the end of the day, my time is money.
guess this deoends on the number of users in the room. Tonight i had 1200 on stripchat , i could never have time for any pm ignoring the room

Upvote 0
Im really upset becouse of the fact that every idiot with dick pic at profile can send pms without even tipping 1 tk , treating us like shit . i closed tonight becouse this pissed me off, i try to ignore this but sometimes is affecting me , im on site to feel good and enjoy not to receve all this jerks pms, that shouldnt have so manny privilages for nothing ,. What is the ideea why they are free to pm whatever whenever they want?isnt an option to block this notifications ?

Attachments

• 132921726_1860212810818569_8977978118132759928_n.jpg
    132921726_1860212810818569_8977978118132759928_n.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 24
  • Wat?!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
guess this deoends on the number of users in the room. Tonight i had 1200 on stripchat , i could never have time for any pm ignoring the room
sorry i post this by mistake i didnt finish it .. but i swear i never open this notifications on strip anymore , enough with ruining my mood to be on for an option that isnt helping me with nothing just making things bad . all yelling for beeing igored , dirty messagesand all the bulshit could ever receave in one place .

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Is it true these users will now be able to message me when they want and I can never remove them as a friend?

Oh, it's not true. Every chat host has the ability not only to add a visitor to a friends list but also to remove him from this list in the future.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
And I want to thank everyone who discussed earlier PMs for your helpful comments.

We plan to revise the system of private messages and the functionality associated with this in the future.

For now, I just want to remind you that any model can block a user if he allows himself to communicate unpleasantly.

Stay tuned and Merry Christmas! 🎄

Upvote 0
@xChloe please revise the fuckmachine tag . Under that tag would be fair and normal to apear only models that use a fuck machine , but aparently 90% of the models that apear there never ever use a fuck machine or have one, they only list themseves as a fuck machine users because its not such a populated tag . Its totally not fair and against the rules to use a tag abusivelly . It will be total ok and normal if the fuck machine would apear as special and should get verified by the support with a video. So will end up all the new accounts to fill that tag and the old account abusively use it .

I personally use a fuck machime daily every seond of my stream so i find it totally unfair that users that search for fuck machine to enter there and what they find in the first rows are new models without fuckmachine and couples and other toys users , but none of them with an actuall fuck machine!

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
And I want to thank everyone who discussed earlier PMs for your helpful comments.

We plan to revise the system of private messages and the functionality associated with this in the future.

For now, I just want to remind you that any model can block a user if he allows himself to communicate unpleasantly.

Stay tuned and Merry Christmas! 🎄
happy to hear that you guys are thinking of us to make our life more plesant on the site :) Merry Chrismas to all of you and thanks for beeing here for our needs!

Upvote 0
@xChloe

Not sure if this is something that needs correcting or not, but firstly to determine if so, can any members (knight) BAN (not mute) a user?
If YES, then ignore.

If NO, then:
When you view the "Banned and Muted" list if a KNIGHT has muted someone it shows the "muted" icon on the person's icon (shows the banned icon on the ones models have done), and shows the "knight icon" in the upper right, if you hover your mouse over the one muted by the knight, it says "Banned by [Knights Name]". If a Knight CAN NOT BAN, then of course this hover tooltip needs to be edited and changed to "Muted by".

Thanks and happy holidays!

Edit:
I have another question. I have tied the FAQ for this but nothing about this is returned as a result from what I can find.

"My Followings" - What exactly is this? I have 2 models in my followings list. One of them I am subscribed to as a fan club member, the other one I WAS but no longer (I am in another model's fan club but she is NOT in "My Followings").
I understand models can not add me to their favourite, so, how does one get into my followings list?
I understand Favourites + Friends, but not Followings.

Are they women that I have watched lots? Had multiple shows with? Had many back and forth messages with?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If NO, then:
When you view the "Banned and Muted" list if a KNIGHT has muted someone it shows the "muted" icon on the person's icon (shows the banned icon on the ones models have done), and shows the "knight icon" in the upper right, if you hover your mouse over the one muted by the knight, it says "Banned by [Knights Name]".

You have been muted for 24 hours by a knight / User has been muted by [Knights Name]

@Brett M you're right. The Knights only have the right to mute other chat visitors, so the messages should be as follows: You have been muted for 24 hours by a knight / User has been muted by [Knights Name]

If you see a notification again that the knight has banned someone, please take a screenshot and send it to me; I will investigate.

"My Followings" - What exactly is this?

In the "My Followings" tab now appear those models to whose notifications you are subscribed ("Notify when online" button does this magic).

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
@Brett M you're right. The Knights only have the right to mute other chat visitors, so the messages should be as follows: You have been muted for 24 hours by a knight / User has been muted by [Knights Name]

If you see a notification again that the knight has banned someone, please take a screenshot and send it to me; I will investigate.

In the "My Followings" tab now appear those models to whose notifications you are subscribed ("Notify when online" button does this magic).

Thanks a lot, that makes perfect sense now for "Followings". Now I know it literally makes perfect sense.
The whole "knight" and "banned" thing was not in a public chat message, it was in the "Bans and Muted" section from the menu (https://stripchat.com/model/bans)

In here it had 3 users avatars and names banned and muted:
1 was "muted" and it had the "muted icon" on top, then the other 2 had the "banned icon" on top.

For the one that was muted by the knight, in the upper right corner it showed the KNIGHT ICON (the little icon that displays in public chat so people know the name is a knight), to show it was muted by a knight not the model. If you then hover your mouse on top of that icon it would say "BANNED by KNIGHT NAME". But it should say "MUTED by KNIGHTS NAME".

Edit:
Also, right now there are 3 ways to tip (ignoring notes):
1) Public tip so all can see
2) Anonymous tipping so NO ONE - including the model - can see who tipped (Unlimited Users)
3) Tip the model in a Private Message

Is there a chance you could add a 4th option? More specifically, it's nice to tip a model anonymously so USERS (and knights) do NOT see it was me typing BUT I do want the MODEL to see that I tipped.
I understand option 3 does this, BUT the problem with that is it doesn't let users see she was tipped by someone... It's nice to sometimes tip to help encourage other users to tip but not let the users know who it was. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance as always

Last edited:
Upvote 0