AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I'm addicted to Stripchat as a model. I interact with followers every day and have made some great online friends. So many features make it a pleasure to use. One feature I like is being able to add a note to the followers profile so that I remember personal things about them. I love the mass message feature and send one every day. I don't send paid media there. I find it's more useful to send a free picture or video every day to keep them coming back to my cam, and hopefully tipping. I'm always kind in my messaging and my followers look forward to our chats every day! Even though I'm 66 years old, I have over 6,000 followers and sometimes get up to 1,000 viewers! I Love being a Stripchat male model!

Upvote 0
I'm addicted to Stripchat as a model. I interact with followers every day and have made some great online friends. So many features make it a pleasure to use. One feature I like is being able to add a note to the followers profile so that I remember personal things about them. I love the mass message feature and send one every day. I don't send paid media there. I find it's more useful to send a free picture or video every day to keep them coming back to my cam, and hopefully tipping. I'm always kind in my messaging and my followers look forward to our chats every day! Even though I'm 66 years old, I have over 6,000 followers and sometimes get up to 1,000 viewers! I Love being a Stripchat male model!

love this GIF by Intel

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Wow, what do you do? Maybe I could do that, I’m a 22 year old guy. How much money do you make at this?

Upvote 0
What does it mean when a user has a smiley face with 2 x's for eyes and a straight line for a mouth as their avatar? Does this mean they deleted their account?

Upvote 0
What does it mean when a user has a smiley face with 2 x's for eyes and a straight line for a mouth as their avatar? Does this mean they deleted their account?
Or SC has shut it down.
It is what shows on the accounts that I have been reporting for soliciting offsite contact in their profiles.

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
1. sorry if someone has alredy talk about this: why can we as models tip another one ?

Hi. Are you asking why models can tip a fellow model? Or did you mean to say why can't we? I didn't think that SC models could tip another SC model? Most cam sites don't allow a model account to be able to tip another model. Usually in order to do that, you would need to create yourself a member account to tip the model from there.

If you're a model who wants to tip another model, it really is best to log out of your model account...log into your member account instead (If you have one)...and tip the model from your member account.

Upvote 0
Hey Stripchat support, I have some questions/concerns about the public broadcasting rules.... I first want to say that im not trying to be a hater or a prude... I just am seeing some things that I find to be illegal, health hazards, and kinda crazy and I have questions.

I was pleased when SC updated the rules to crack down on public broadcasting & make it a violation for other ppl to appear on your cam (even in the background or shortly/accidentally) in public, and I agree with the reasons SC provided.... that being said I'm seeing some things I have questions on, the activities are-
1. playing with your pussy & asshole in the aisles of a grocery store (not bathroom) then proceeding to shop & touch food
2. making your goal to get naked in a public store or to do a sexual act in the aisle (not bathroom) of said store
3. squirting all over public dressing rooms
4. doing sexual acts with body fluid on cam while trying on clothes & then not buying the clothes

Most if not all of these things can get you arrested, but more importantly in my opinion, they are health hazards to the public & forcing the public to interact with your show & your sexual fluids without consent, even if not seen on camera. BUT if you're fully clothed by the poolside and someone walks behind you for a second you can get banned. I guess I just wanted to raise this concern and ask if these actions being permitted is in alignment with the change in public broadcast rules that occurred earlier? I am a girl's girl and my aim is not to snipe down any models, I want models who can't cam at home to be successful too & car shows are great! But this part is a growing ICK for me & I would like to hear the opinions of Stripchat representatives on the matter.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
1. playing with your pussy & asshole in the aisles of a grocery store (not bathroom) then proceeding to shop & touch food
2. making your goal to get naked in a public store or to do a sexual act in the aisle (not bathroom) of said store
4. doing sexual acts with body fluid on cam while trying on clothes & then not buying the clothes

One thing many models are misinterpreting is "they are allowed to do shows in public so long as no one else is on the camera", which in reality is not the case. You still need to follow the common hygiene standards and so on.
I think with reasons such as you posted, rules need to be edited and clarified again for all to see because I noticed a lot more starting to go do stuff like this and not show anyone else on cam who;'s not verified, but "oh it's allowed". I think some may be a bit stupid to realise how wrong it is,a nd some are deliberately using the "loophole" or whatever you'd like to call it, but I think common sense and decency is something that plays a role in these and some dont care because they are getting a lot of tips when doing this kind of show

Reactions: notahater
Upvote 0

that being said I'm seeing some things I have questions on, the activities are-
I think some may be a bit stupid to realise how wrong it is,a nd some are deliberately using the "loophole" or whatever you'd like to call it, but I think common sense and decency is something that plays a role in these and some dont care because they are getting a lot of tips when doing this kind of show

I am pretty sure if these activities were to be reported to SC a warning (at least!) would be issued.

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure if these activities were to be reported to SC a warning (at least!) would be issued.
I respectfully disagree... A- I am seeing top 100 performers do this on a very regular basis, no chance it has gone unnoticed. B- There is nothing about this in the rules so there is nothing to warn about and/or it would seem highly subjective. I have attached the rule as written on Stripchat Model Rules page. I did not go on some diatribe because I saw one small account being irresponsible/bending the rules, top American performers are doing stuff like this every day.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 9.15.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 9.15.07 PM.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
I respectfully disagree... A- I am seeing top 100 performers do this on a very regular basis, no chance it has gone unnoticed. B- There is nothing about this in the rules so there is nothing to warn about and/or it would seem highly subjective. I have attached the rule as written on Stripchat Model Rules page. I did not go on some diatribe because I saw one small account being irresponsible/bending the rules, top American performers are doing stuff like this every day.
Fair enough, but, have you actually reported any of these models?

You seem to be viewing this only through the lens of the "new" rules around outdoor broadcasts. I think there is something in SC's TOS that says that anything that is illegal in the model's jurisdiction is also forbidden by SC. I am pretty sure that the activities you have described would be considered against the law in most countries.

Upvote 0
Fair enough, but, have you actually reported any of these models?

You seem to be viewing this only through the lens of the "new" rules around outdoor broadcasts. I think there is something in SC's TOS that says that anything that is illegal in the model's jurisdiction is also forbidden by SC. I am pretty sure that the activities you have described would be considered against the law in most countries.

Truthfully I dont like to report models because its against my personal morals regarding snitching on sex workers, I try to rely on Stripchat to keep the website in accordance with the rules, especially when talking about MULTIPLE top performers. But I logged on today and 3 models had these exact activities as their goal & 2 were in visible public stores touching their vaginas so I gave it a shot, just for u.

I dont understand why you're so emphatic that this is a ME issue and not a SC issue. I would still like to hear from an actual SC representative on if these types of activities are permitted or not. PS- anal is illegal in 11 US states, its not that simple, hence my questions.

Upvote 0
Truthfully I dont like to report models because its against my personal morals regarding snitching on sex workers, I try to rely on Stripchat to keep the website in accordance with the rules, especially when talking about MULTIPLE top performers. But I logged on today and 3 models had these exact activities as their goal & 2 were in visible public stores touching their vaginas so I gave it a shot, just for u.

I dont understand why you're so emphatic that this is a ME issue and not a SC issue. I would still like to hear from an actual SC representative on if these types of activities are permitted or not. PS- anal is illegal in 11 US states, its not that simple, hence my questions.

You rely on them to keep it all above board and the rules followed, but you won't report so they can see and investigate.
They can't be watching every cam model all the time, they have their other duties. This is the whole point of why there is a "report model" located on every model's page, so WE can report anything we see.

Upvote 0
You rely on them to keep it all above board and the rules followed, but you won't report so they can see and investigate.
They can't be watching every cam model all the time, they have their other duties. This is the whole point of why there is a "report model" located on every model's page, so WE can report anything we see.

I explained my reason for not reporting yet and explained that I did as of today. Thank you for giving us the TLDR

• Wat?!
Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
I explained my reason for not reporting yet and explained that I did as of today. Thank you for giving us the TLDR

The fact of the matter is, you can't complain about something and expect something to be done if you're not (usually) willing to report it. If everyone thought the same way, then they can't know what is happening to look. And even if 50 other people report one model, your extra report can help the site realise "oh this model is getting a lot of reports, we better investigate".

But I do agree with your original points there Is no doubt about that, and I am similar to you in the sense i don't like to report models because i hate to have their (most likely) only livelihood was taken away, but I will always report if it's something bad or gross.

Upvote 0
Im sorry, I was using this space to clarify rules & express concern as my first step because SC support is active in this thread, the OP is literally a question, and I have followed everyones advice in reporting it.... I was not just complaining. But just so everyone is clear, I reported them. Truly not sure how I turned out to be the bad guy here asking a valid AF question

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Truthfully I dont like to report models because its against my personal morals regarding snitching on sex workers, I try to rely on Stripchat to keep the website in accordance with the rules, especially when talking about MULTIPLE top performers.
Fair enough, but not wanting to "tell on" people breaking rules seems to be a little like being back in the schoolyard. I doubt that SC watches every one of the 6-7 thousand streams that can be happening at any one time, so they rely on others to report transgressions. If people are breaking the rules on SC, they need to be reported, just like in real life.

I dont understand why you're so emphatic that this is a ME issue and not a SC issue.
I have no idea where this is coming from. As far as I am concerned we have been having a conversation/discussion.

I would still like to hear from an actual SC representative on if these types of activities are permitted or not.
Of course, so would I.

Upvote 0
Im sorry, I was using this space to clarify rules & express concern as my first step because SC support is active in this thread, the OP is literally a question, and I have followed everyones advice in reporting it.... I was not just complaining. But just so everyone is clear, I reported them. Truly not sure how I turned out to be the bad guy here asking a valid AF question
No-one is saying you a "the bad guy". (well I sure am not)

As I said elsewhere, we are all just having a discussion. As adults we are not going to all have exactly the same thoughts, feelings or ideas; it's one of the things that make life interesting ;)

Upvote 0

The fantastic StripChat support reps who represent here on this forum (who’ve helped me and many others) will probably tell you just as all members will also tell you - it’s a website - there are channels to report stuff.

See something weird - report it?

Upvote 0
Y'all are so awesome, thank you so so much for all of your help & taking time to explain the reporting process to me, ive taken your advice to heart. You've helped me so much thus far. Hopefully I hear back from Stripchat here about the questions I asked.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hello, I was recently permanently banned from Stripchat at no daily of my own. They stated the tips I received were fraudulent. I am curious if anyone has had this happen before and if so were you able to get it reversed? I hadn’t been on the site in a while but I had some tokens I had made previously. I then got back on the site a couple times and earned more tokens. I went to update my direct deposit information and at that time was informed of the ban. They state they are withholding my money. I would like that money and/or to also get my account back. I sincerely appreciate any help you can offer me.

Upvote 0
Just to check how Stripchat list out the models in Top Free Live Webcams.
Doesn't seem to be based on most viewers.
What are the criteria?

Upvote 0
For the stream specifics, do we need to have the item on display during every show? Ie, for the "nylons" category, can we have a day where we don't wear nylons with our outfit, or have them off to the side so we can put them on if a client requests it?

------------

I had a member say they were banned from my room on XHamster Live, but not Stripchat. Is this possible? This user is respectful, tips, and follows the ToS on Stripchat, so I'd find it unbecoming if they say, had a different account on XHL where they acted differently enough to warrant a ban.

Upvote 0
Hey Stripchat support, I have some questions/concerns about the public broadcasting rules.... I first want to say that im not trying to be a hater or a prude... I just am seeing some things that I find to be illegal, health hazards, and kinda crazy and I have questions.

I was pleased when SC updated the rules to crack down on public broadcasting & make it a violation for other ppl to appear on your cam (even in the background or shortly/accidentally) in public, and I agree with the reasons SC provided.... that being said I'm seeing some things I have questions on, the activities are-

Most if not all of these things can get you arrested, but more importantly in my opinion, they are health hazards to the public & forcing the public to interact with your show & your sexual fluids without consent, even if not seen on camera. BUT if you're fully clothed by the poolside and someone walks behind you for a second you can get banned. I guess I just wanted to raise this concern and ask if these actions being permitted is in alignment with the change in public broadcast rules that occurred earlier? I am a girl's girl and my aim is not to snipe down any models, I want models who can't cam at home to be successful too & car shows are great! But this part is a growing ICK for me & I would like to hear the opinions of Stripchat representatives on the matter.

Compliance with the rules of conduct of the geographical location where the model resides is implied by default within the Stripchat rules but is not a substitute for each country's criminal codes.

Additionally, our site rules state:
You agree not to use the Websites in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability;

Since all models on the site are adults, we try to treat everyone as grown-ups therefore, we expect them to behave in a mature way and to follow the rules and behaviour of the community they belong to.

However, should we continue to get reports to our Support team regarding these types of incidents, a more serious intervention and review of what we do/don't allow during streams, will have to take place.

Upvote 0
i had to re-send in my id and im waiting for approval im normally not on strip-chat but i wanted to try it again. lets see what happens :) hopefully i am approved soon it been two days.

Hey @Awesome_Alexa

Welcome back to the team 🥰
We have a lot of new updates and features for you to try!

Check my PM regarding your verification 🤗

Upvote 0