AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I wanted to just make a very tiny suggestion based on a slight annoyance but didn't feel it was worth making an entire ticket suggestion for it on your site since you're overwhelmed at the moment..

For models in contests, the wording is kind of annoying for me - this is how it currently is:
"@Tommy_Neal previously won 2 place in cam contest"

A simple "st", "nd", "rd" and "th" would help that wording so much, but then also adding the word "the" before "cam contest" would surely make it even better - or use "our" instead of "the"?

"@Tommy_Neal previously won 2nd place in the cam contest"
or
"@Tommy_Neal previously won 2nd place in our cam contest"

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
A simple "st", "nd", "rd" and "th" would help that wording so much, but then also adding the word "the" before "cam contest" would surely make it even better - or use "our" instead of "the"?
The lazy programmer's way out of this is to just add a period/full stop after the number. "3." is the same as "3rd" (last time I looked ... which was a long time ago).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Seriously need to be able to block grays and other models from chat. I'm beyond irritated with it. I blocked 16 models just on Friday from trying to poach or be rude in my room. 16 in a 80 minute period! I have grays blocked from my view but they started shit that was bothering actual tippers and I didn't see it until I unblocked from my view. I don't understand how having gray members pissing off your actual paying members is a good business move. I spend way too much time policing the stupid instead of focusing on my show. This is costing you and the models money. Other sites have it. You need to figure this out.

Upvote 0
Seriously need to be able to block grays and other models from chat. I'm beyond irritated with it. I blocked 16 models just on Friday from trying to poach or be rude in my room. 16 in a 80 minute period! I have grays blocked from my view but they started shit that was bothering actual tippers and I didn't see it until I unblocked from my view. I don't understand how having gray members pissing off your actual paying members is a good business move. I spend way too much time policing the stupid instead of focusing on my show. This is costing you and the models money. Other sites have it. You need to figure this out.

Stripchat informed me that they are working on it and the feature should be available in a few weeks.

Reactions: MysAngel
Upvote 0
You want it - we made you got it! Disable chat for Grey users!

We are always trying to play ball with our performers, and we also know that actions speak louder than words. We are happy to announce one of your most requested commands: you can finally disable the chat for Grey users. In other words, you can make your chat open only for users who have bought tokens or subscriptions on Stripchat!

What does it mean for you? - You can now benefit from deciding whether grey users can interact with you and others in your chat. It is simple as ABC: in ‘My Show Controls,’ you’ll have a new panel named ‘Who can chat.’ There you set the chat to users who’ve bought tokens or subscriptions, registered users with verified emails, or to everyone.

What does it mean for users? - If you ban greys from chatting in your room, they will see the respective message: ‘The model has muted Guests and Grey users for now. Buy tokens to get unmuted.’

However, we encourage you to make your decision wisely and consider that interactivity is essential to ensure your room’s popularity. Rooms with enabled chat for everyone will be more accessible, hence better placed to attract users.

So, take a cat nap, set your settings according to your preferences, and go online. Meanwhile, we will do our best to develop new exciting features for you.

Upvote 0
Cool! I guess this will go down well with a lot of models on StripChat, but also very much so for Gold and Green users (i.e. me)! I don't know how many otherwise nice rooms I have fled almost screaming from, because the greys were out in force "directing" the show and quarrel among themselves, while the model had no knight to silence them. So thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello!

I am a new model on th site and finding it really fun and oh so different then what I'm used to but I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting up direct payments? There is one thing on it I don't under what it means. What's account class and account type on the form?
I'm assuming account class means I put personal then account type say checking? Sorry just never seen this before.

Upvote 0
Hello!

I am a new model on th site and finding it really fun and oh so different then what I'm used to but I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting up direct payments? There is one thing on it I don't under what it means. What's account class and account type on the form?
I'm assuming account class means I put personal then account type say checking? Sorry just never seen this before.

Yes thats right, class is typically individual / business and type is typically checking / savings

Upvote 0
Yes thats right, class is typically individual / business and type is typically checking / savings

Hello

Thank you so much! Was a bit confusing when other places have a dip down menu for personal and checking! Woohoo I'm pumped I can cash out now! Lol

Upvote 0
Also, why can’t I ban certain members? I’ve noticed this a couple of times. I go to ban a member and it only gives me the option to mute them.

Now, this issue should be fixed.
If you see it again, please send me a screenshot of the user's card (same mail as always chloe@stripchat.com)
Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Now, this issue should be fixed.
If you see it again, please send me a screenshot of the user's card (same mail as always chloe@stripchat.com)
Thanks in advance!
Hi Chloe. I did send an email of a few that I noticed but there was so many. If this was an issue that should have been fixed, it might want to get relooked at.

Reactions: Danigirl and xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I am really loving Stripchat. One thing I am curious about, as a user, is how are the greys listed in the user list?
I understand from reading in the FAQ that people who have bought tokens and subscriptions are ranked based on points earned (more points = at the top), but how does this work with greys? Are they randomized? Is it in the order of when they enter the room? The only thing I know it's NOT is alphabetical.

Just very curious about this.
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Hello
Can anyone tell me if when I setup a new direct deposit stripcam send a test of 1 cent into my account? I just checked it and there is a direct deposit by wisebit for 1 cent ? As I should be getting payment from stripcam anyways as it says paid on my history and assuming this is them testing I've given them right details?

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me if when I setup a new direct deposit stripcam send a test of 1 cent into my account? I just checked it and there is a direct deposit by wisebit for 1 cent ? As I should be getting payment from stripcam anyways as it says paid on my history and assuming this is them testing I've given them right details?

It;s ok, before the first payout to a new account, our provider sends 1 cent to validate the account. The full amount then follows.

Upvote 0
It;s ok, before the first payout to a new account, our provider sends 1 cent to validate the account. The full amount then follows.
Thank you so much ! That's neat you guys so that, no other site I have worked on does that! That's cool! Makes you feel secure in someway. This sit is getting more and more cooler to work for!

Upvote 0
I used my new vr headset to look into a couple random models room today, and I have to say that it is a completely different experience. I hope the number of active models using this technology keeps growing in the future.

Reactions: NotYou and xChloe
Upvote 0
I used my new vr headset to look into a couple random models room today, and I have to say that it is a completely different experience. I hope the number of active models using this technology keeps growing in the future.

Thank you for your feedback about VR technology, glad to hear that you liked it! We keep working on the VR Cams section, and more and more different models will appear online soon. Be ready to watch their sex shows, tip them, and take them to private shows using your VR headset. :)

Reactions: NotYou and MysAngel
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe. I did send an email of a few that I noticed but there was so many. If this was an issue that should have been fixed, it might want to get relooked at.
Yes!! I have a few that just sit in my room the whole show for MONTHS and never tip or contribute. Just seeing their username pop up in the room while I'm setting up and not even camming yet just irks me. Can't ban them. Only gives an option to mute.

Upvote 0
Yes!! I have a few that just sit in my room the whole show for MONTHS and never tip or contribute. Just seeing their username pop up in the room while I'm setting up and not even camming yet just irks me. Can't ban them. Only gives an option to mute.

If the member has not written anything to you yet, the mute button will be inactive in his card, and the ban button will appear after the first phrase only.

Upvote 0