AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Hi, if I am in Spy Mode and someone turns on their cam on another site can I get in trouble for their audio being broadcast on Stripchat if someone spies?
Before anyone thinks I am an A-hole I turn it off Spy Mode for GFE shows and sensitive fetishes.
First of, I think putting it in spy mode when in a private is perfectly fine, if people do not want this, they should ask the model specifically to turn OFF the other broadcast and for how much it would cost to do so..

now for if you could get in trouble, I think only the SC team can answer this fully, BUT I would say no? as I read the rules for users and models, the model just have to not have the privates in a public broadcast, and the user I believe agrees to that it might actually not only be the model that can see/hear them when they turn on camera and microphone, I would find it for you specifically, but I don't have the time currently to go through the rules again :D I will do it a bit later if no one has clarified better though

• Hugs
Reactions: SuperPookie
Upvote 0
First of, I think putting it in spy mode when in a private is perfectly fine, if people do not want this, they should ask the model specifically to turn OFF the other broadcast and for how much it would cost to do so..

now for if you could get in trouble, I think only the SC team can answer this fully, BUT I would say no? as I read the rules for users and models, the model just have to not have the privates in a public broadcast, and the user I believe agrees to that it might actually not only be the model that can see/hear them when they turn on camera and microphone, I would find it for you specifically, but I don't have the time currently to go through the rules again :D I will do it a bit later if no one has clarified better though
Thank you Wuggie! I appreciate you clarifying things for me.

Upvote 0
Hi, if I am in Spy Mode and someone turns on their cam on another site can I get in trouble for their audio being broadcast on Stripchat if someone spies?

If we can hear someone in your stream but cannot see anything/anyone who is not verified on your account, it's ok.
Audio/people talking in the background without being visible is not against the rules.

Upvote 0
i visited a new room, model says hi on pm i reply hi .. then just idle caus ei went to the bathroom when i came back a message from her wake up !! followed by a banning... message says : banned for stalking. So now idle its stalking? wtf :(

Upvote 0
i visited a new room, model says hi on pm i reply hi .. then just idle caus ei went to the bathroom when i came back a message from her wake up !! followed by a banning... message says : banned for stalking. So now idle its stalking? wtf :(
Personally I think it sounds like she was a bit heavy handed with the ban but, it's her room, she can do as she wants to.

Don't sweat it. It's no loss, plenty more rooms to visit. 👍

Upvote 0
poia.jpg
When banning an user the site lets you choose from 5 options. One thing its: i dont want you in my room, totally cool anonther that the platafrorm calls you a stalker.

Upvote 0
View attachment 98763
When banning an user the site lets you choose from 5 options. One thing its: i dont want you in my room, totally cool anonther that the platafrorm calls you a stalker.
I think it's a valid ban option for the models to have, that htis model might have used it a little wrong is of course sad, but yea :) go to another room and find someone that doesn't act like this :D it will be much less of a headache in the future anyways

Upvote 0
View attachment 98763
I understand your point, but again.. move on.

A model banned you? Big deal (not). You shouldn't care what some random person on the internet thinks/does when it does not actually affect you or your quality of life. It is not as though it means you now have a criminal record.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I had a guy ban me ( because I wouldn't do a Skype show & he wanted to tell me off without me responding smh) & it just said I was blocked and no reason was specified.

Upvote 0
I had a guy ban me ( because I wouldn't do a Skype show & he wanted to tell me off without me responding smh) & it just said I was blocked and no reason was specified.
When a user bans a model from the PM there is no options given to choose from so you will not see any

Upvote 0
View attachment 98763

I would not worry about this, I feel it's the "go-to" reason a lot of models select, I have had it a few times for stupid or weird similar reasons.

Upvote 0
I would not worry about this, I feel it's the "go-to" reason a lot of models select, I have had it a few times for stupid or weird similar reasons.
They really do not need to have reasons to select from except "asking for shows that violate rules" .. other than that they do not need a reason to ban anyone they want.

Upvote 0
Hi there
Heard good things about SC from SM pals.

I have a model who I would like to use as a referral to open a model account myself. How do I do that? Is that possible on SC? My apologies if this has already been asked, did a quick scan and couldn't find anything. I don't see anything on her page.

Do I just create an account from her page, then turn that account to a broadcaster account? I don't want to do it wrong, because I know if you screw up the referral on some sites, they don't fix it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yeah, I've seen the referral links but for the life of me I cant remember the URL structure. Not random strings like your typical affiliate link

Upvote 0
Yeah, I've seen the referral links but for the life of me I cant remember the URL structure. Not random strings like your typical affiliate link
I think the link she gave me was right, it just wasn't intuitive to me how that went to a model account and not just a member one. I'll need both anyway though, and I have no problem with both being under her. Thanks for the help too.

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
To be honest, SC referral link is one of the easiest ones to remember, I think, it just this:

https://stripchat.com/YOUR_NAME/follow-me

Obviously, replace the "your_name" with your friends model name
Not what I was asking. But no need to bother. What I was asking has already been figured out … thanks for the effort anyways, I guess. No need for anyone else to worry about this problem was solved already.

Reactions: ElGato and NotYou
Upvote 0
Anyone else experiencing issues? I have members reporting inablity to tip, lovense menus not appearing... Upon refreshing i get "server error" and all buttons seem super slow and sticky.

I emailed support already.

Upvote 0
Anyone else experiencing issues? I have members reporting inablity to tip, lovense menus not appearing... Upon refreshing i get "server error" and all buttons seem super slow and sticky.

It has been like this on and off for days now ever since they added the private show reviews to models profiles. It seems they are attempting to fix all the things they broke.

Upvote 0
It has been like this on and off for days now ever since they added the private show reviews to models profiles. It seems they are attempting to fix all the things they broke.
I have had the reviews on for weeks already, not with these issues though....

Upvote 0

I've noticed a number of models from all over the globe having similar issues currently

• Helpful!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
I have had the reviews on for weeks already, not with these issues though....
I am guessing there are different servers for different parts of the world. I am mostly in African rooms and they have had issues since then. Getting disconnected, lovense menus not appearing, the site not showing toys as connected but the toy works when users tip, the site seems to be a constant "work in progress" and sometimes they break things it seems. As a user on the site, rarely does everything work as intended from my side. Every time I contact support about things that are not working I get the canned response that it is my computer or my internet connection lol

Upvote 0
I have had video streaming issues the last few days but nothing with the PM system or anything like that..

Upvote 0
Just saw a new animation for ‘goal reached’.

(Well, new to me anyway as I haven’t been online for a few weeks).

They might be testing stuff.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.