AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
🆕 🌟 🆕

New Videos & Albums Tabs in Profile​

🆕 🌟 🆕

You and your viewers have a more comfortable way of browsing your videos and albums with updated visuals and navigation.

There are new "Videos" and "Albums" tabs in your profile, right next to the "Profile" tab, above "My Information". You and your fans can quickly access all of your content through these 2 new tabs.

Updated designs also make it easier for viewers to quickly distinguish between content available for tokens, for Friends, for Fan Club members, and for registered users.

Remember to give cool titles to your videos and albums, describing what they're about as this is likely to attract more viewers.

Model_VideoGalleryPage_SC@2x.png

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

New Videos & Albums Tabs in Profile​

🆕 🌟 🆕

You and your viewers have a more comfortable way of browsing your videos and albums with updated visuals and navigation.

There are new "Videos" and "Albums" tabs in your profile, right next to the "Profile" tab, above "My Information". You and your fans can quickly access all of your content through these 2 new tabs.

Updated designs also make it easier for viewers to quickly distinguish between content available for tokens, for Friends, for Fan Club members, and for registered users.

Remember to give cool titles to your videos and albums, describing what they're about as this is likely to attract more viewers.

View attachment 94448
Since you guys have been working on the video section of the site, is there any update on when we will be able to tell which midea items have sold? So rather than just "video purchase" showing up in the earnings having something like "video: video title purchase"

This might be a bit out of the scope of what you guys want to do with the video section, but being able to set up our own categories for videos and then being able to link the videos to those categories would be great, so much like being able to split paid from fanclub from free, being able to split show recordings from anal from fetish content. It would make it easier for members to find the videos that are of interest to them.

Also video descriptions are kind of important to be added in too as it let's us tell members what is actually in the video and people are more likely to buy things when they know what they are buying ;)

Upvote 0
Since you guys have been working on the video section of the site, is there any update on when we will be able to tell which midea items have sold? So rather than just "video purchase" showing up in the earnings having something like "video: video title purchase"

This might be a bit out of the scope of what you guys want to do with the video section, but being able to set up our own categories for videos and then being able to link the videos to those categories would be great, so much like being able to split paid from fanclub from free, being able to split show recordings from anal from fetish content. It would make it easier for members to find the videos that are of interest to them.

Also video descriptions are kind of important to be added in too as it let's us tell members what is actually in the video and people are more likely to buy things when they know what they are buying ;)

Hey @KingMarti
As you can see, we're working on a lot of things so hang in there.. one step at a time 😜

Upvote 0
🥰 💌 🥰

STRIPCHAT is a PROUD SPONSOR of PINEAPPLESUPPORT

🥰 💌 🥰

You are loved, and therapists are here to listen.
You are not alone!

Pineapple Support provides 24/7 online, emotional support as well as free and subsidised professional therapy and advice to all performers in the adult online industry.

OUR THERAPISTS

Each of our professional therapists has been individually chosen for their sex-positive outlook and support toward adult industry workers.

YOUR SAFETY

Your details will never be shared with a third party or publicly. We care about you, and your anonymity is as important to us as it is to you.

SECURITY

Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. Pineapple will always keep your information completely confidential. You are important to us.

7 CUPS

Our support service is a separate community hosted by 7cups. We have chosen 7cups for their security, online safety and experience.

https://pineapplesupport.org/

View attachment 94447

Thank you Stripchat. this is great

@Charlie_SC just in case nobody has told you lately and on behalf of all my model friends
thank you for all that you do for the girls and the site.
They call you their stripchat fairy godmother and we are blessed to have you there

Upvote 0
I noticed the new video page when I uploaded some new content last night. It looks really good. Like a clip store.

Along with @KingMarti 's suggestion, I agree that a video description is helpful. If there isn't a place to have a video description in the video store right now it would be great if we could add one to the autopost in our activity feed for now.

Upvote 0
WHOA!!!! What did you guys do?
Okay, so first in my Exclusive Private, the PM is under the model's
picture instead of to the right.
The chat kept scrolling to earlier posts and would not show me what I had just typed.
My friend does not speak English so chat communication is essential.
I went to full screen and it was a bit better BUT ...
There was am awful lag in what I was typing and what I was seeing
Also, my voice on the C2C was sped up. I sounded like a chipmunk?
When did you change the interface?

Upvote 0
WHOA!!!! What did you guys do?
Okay, so first in my Exclusive Private, the PM is under the model's
picture instead of to the right.
The chat kept scrolling to earlier posts and would not show me what I had just typed.
My friend does not speak English so chat communication is essential.
I went to full screen and it was a bit better BUT ...
Just had an exclusive private today. I did not experience any of what you have described.

There was am awful lag in what I was typing and what I was seeing
When did you change the interface?
I don't do c2c so can't comment on voice.

Upvote 0

Maybe technically related to this, maybe not.
I joined Stripchat a couple months ago, and I've noticed some Stripchat rooms who use music in the background can have the tempo of the song occasionally speed up then return to normal a few seconds later; maybe something to do with the stream compression method they use? (any tech-heads here any the wiser?)

Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

Important Rules Update

Streaming in Public Places

🌟 🆕 🌟

We know how much you love streaming in public places, therefore, we would like to clarify the previous rule changes on the platform.

Streaming in Public Places is now allowed, but with one very important limitation:​

• only performers with verified documents in the streaming account must be on camera.

Streaming in public places is only forbidden if there is a risk of anyone who is not a model appearing on camera.

Let's sum it up:
Can models stream in public places? YES
When can models stream in public places? When there’s NO RISK of anyone who is not a model with verified documents appearing on camera.
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.43.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.37.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.43.58 AM.png

Upvote 0
Since releasing the above info, I’ve been asked the same question over and over again so I thought I would post it here for our ACF family as well 🤗

Q: If you can hear people in my stream, but I’m the only one who appears on camera, is this OK?
A: Yes

Please just remember..
the moment ANYONE else (unverified) appears, even for a second (near or far), this is a violation and relevant consequences will be taken.

Upvote 0
Since releasing the above info, I’ve been asked the same question over and over again so I thought I would post it here for our ACF family as well 🤗

Q: If you can hear people in my stream, but I’m the only one who appears on camera, is this OK?
A: Yes

Please just remember..
the moment ANYONE else (unverified) appears, even for a second (near or far), this is a violation and relevant consequences will be taken.

This is fantastic, thanks.
I can remember someone asking you this before and I don't think you saw the question (I think it was a long post so it's understandable), so it's good now for the clarification. I think it can definitely help some people ease a little, so thanks

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
🎄 🌟 🎄

Stream Specific Category: Christmas

🎄 🌟 🎄

Want to attract more visitors and earn money at the same time?
Participate and boost your figures by getting in the Christmas Spirit by applying for the Christmas Steam Specific Category.

Instructions: How to apply
🎁 Put on your best Christmas outfit and decorate your space​
🎁 Make your sample 30-second video (MP4, MOV, MPEG)​
🎁 Upload it to your Stream Specifics under the "Christmas"​
🎁 Wait for approval​
🎁 Once verified, you will be notified via PM​
🎁 Go live when the celebrations begin and deliver the perfect Christmas Live Shows your users have ever seen!​

The category will be live from 23rd December at 12 noon UTC until 3rd January at 00:01 UTC.
Stream as much as you want during this timeframe.

For more info, visit our wiki page: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Stripchat_Christmas_category

cf169f09-80ee-4cdc-b6ab-aba8d943753b.jpeg Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 12.50.14 PM.png

Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

Engage Viewers with Temporary Discounts on Private Shows

🌟 🆕 🌟

You can engage more viewers by making your Private shows less costly for a limited period of time.

This can be very helpful in encouraging more people to spend tokens and interact with you. Once they see what you can do, they are hooked 😉

To set a discount:
  • Go live
  • Under the broadcast itself, click the "Discount" button
  • Set the discount and its duration
  • Click "Activate Discount"
  • Done!

Note:
  • You can set a discount once in 24 hours
  • When you change your Private price, you can set a discount only in 24 hours
  • It's impossible to cancel your discount while it's active

Try it out and see how it works for you!

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 4.01.54 PM.png

Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

Viewer & Model Notifications in Telegram

🌟 🆕 🌟

Did you know you can get notifications about offline tips and private messages from viewers in our Telegram CamBot!

Encourage viewers to enable Telegram notifications: they will be notified every time you go live if they have you noted as a favourite.

Instructions:
- Enable notifications in “Settings and Privacy” > “Notifications” > “Telegram CamBot”.
- Choose if you want to be notified of offline tips OR/AND private messages, then tap/click “Connect Telegram” > tap/click “Start“ in the Telegram app.

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 12.16.44 PM.png

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

Engage Viewers with Temporary Discounts on Private Shows

🌟 🆕 🌟

You can engage more viewers by making your Private shows less costly for a limited period of time.

This can be very helpful in encouraging more people to spend tokens and interact with you. Once they see what you can do, they are hooked 😉

To set a discount:
  • Go live
  • Under the broadcast itself, click the "Discount" button
  • Set the discount and its duration
  • Click "Activate Discount"
  • Done!

Note:
  • You can set a discount once in 24 hours
  • When you change your Private price, you can set a discount only in 24 hours
  • It's impossible to cancel your discount while it's active

Try it out and see how it works for you!

View attachment 94892

This is a cool feature. Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but when I put the discount on a standard private and the user chose exclusive private, he still got the discounted rate on the exclusive too, even if i selected it for "private show! only.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but when I put the discount on a standard private and the user chose exclusive private, he still got the discounted rate on the exclusive too, even if i selected it for "private show! only.

Thank you for the feedback!

That sounds very strange, of course, it shouldn't be like this.

Please PM me more information on this if you notice this behavior again.

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
I just got an e-mail from Stripchat with "Best updates of 2022 for you to explore" and one of the updates mentioned was a possibility to change your username, which is something I've been asking for here couple times. Is it really possible now? I don't think I saw it announced and I read everything posted in Stripchat threads.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I just got an e-mail from Stripchat with "Best updates of 2022 for you to explore" and one of the updates mentioned was a possibility to change your username, which is something I've been asking for here couple times. Is it really possible now? I don't think I saw it announced and I read everything posted in Stripchat threads.
I have seen about half a dozen models I follow change their usernames recently so it appears to be live

Upvote 0
I guess it's finally time for that rebrand for me then! Just after I opened some new profiles under this name and even changed my username here on the ACF to my full work name 😆

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I guess it's finally time for that rebrand for me then! Just after I opened some new profiles under this name and even changed my username here on the ACF to my full work name 😆

Yep it's definitely possible and i think it has been like it for a good month or so now.
Top right-click your profile > Settings and Privacy. Scroll down slightly to see "Change username" (it's next to your email + password

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
@mika_kedi yes, the Christmas season was full of gifts, and this update was just one of them :)

@NotYou already told you how to do it, so I'll leave a pretty picture here

c0ef2a72a7b5df89c8d9b005b512a705

Upvote 0
I just want to say it's great that you guys added that clear chat feature. I know I thanked you for it when it first got released, but even now a lot of models still don't seem to realise about it so when I tell them and tell them where it is, the look on their face with how much they love the feature is just fantastic and it's a bit of a game changer for them - especially since there are many models who don't like to mute or ban because they feel mean or rude or whatever else, so this is a great alternative for them.

Keep up the great work guys!

Upvote 0
I just want to say it's great that you guys added that clear chat feature. I know I thanked you for it when it first got released, but even now a lot of models still don't seem to realise about it so when I tell them and tell them where it is, the look on their face with how much they love the feature is just fantastic and it's a bit of a game changer for them - especially since there are many models who don't like to mute or ban because they feel mean or rude or whatever else, so this is a great alternative for them.

Keep up the great work guys!

How does that feature work?

Upvote 0
How does that feature work?
Models can clear (erase) all chat in the chat window, the only thing that is left is system messages like the announcement bots, and tip related messages etc.

Very useful if there is a lot of inane chatter from a number of users. A couple of clicks (I presume) and it's gone, but the users are not banned or muted. As another example, in my friend's room (she does not allow political debate because it can be divisive) the other day there was a Russian user in the room, typing in Russian and one of the regulars (who can be a smart arse at times) typed to the user in Russian something along the lines of "Free Ukraine". The Russian user had not said anything political, just basically hello to my friend and the usual polite pleasantries. So my friend cleared the chat to remove the comments. I believe that the only other way to do it would have been to ban the regular user.

I am unsure of exactly how far "back" it clears.

The only "downside" I think is that my friend told me that whenever she does it, the WHOLE room goes silent for a while (I think everyone is trying to figure out if they are the one who did something wrong, and have they been banned/muted :rofl: )

Upvote 0
Yep, very useful and yes, literally 2 clicks to do it. I have only seen it on my own account using my mobile but it is similar on laptop/pc, you just click the 3 vertical dots that are in the chat and in the popup it literally says "Clear Chat" and it has a bit also saying it which is underlined, click it and voila. It's in the 3 vertical dots section where "timestamp" etc also is

Another simple use for it without it being exactly negative or bad is when you have a lot of greys chatting (not being rude) but it's just greys filling the chat, or when guys fill up the chat with literally 1 or 2 words per message

you know
hi
like this
bb you are sexy
omg
wow hi

And as far as I know, the clear chat seems to completely clear everything.
I have been in a room a few times where there are 100s of messages, the model clears it and hey presto, everything is gone

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Maxi_P
Upvote 0