AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Performer api documentation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2021
Hi! :)

Me and my friends work on a plugin that triggers visual feedbacks based on tips .(kind of of like lovense visual feedback)
but the only site seem to share this info is chaturbate . > https://chaturbate.com/apps/docs/api/cb.onTip.html

i would like to integrate stripchat too. And i seen apps using it before. Please if anyone knows the answer let me know :)

We had to search the whole site code to find it. As you are the only person who ever responded me. (Thank you) But fuck them. we got it. :) in test phase visitors can controll my camera with tips , changed default tip sounds to iconic guitar solo parts to indicate vibration lenght + can trigger animations with tips and it works like a charm! (Yet, Apart from some bugs :p ) (i know nobody asked but i wanted to tell! :) )

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
We had to search the whole site code to find it. As you are the only person who ever responded me. (Thank you) But fuck them. we got it. :) in test phase visitors can controll my camera with tips , changed default tip sounds to iconic guitar solo parts to indicate vibration lenght + can trigger animations with tips and it works like a charm! (Yet, Apart from some bugs :p ) (i know nobody asked but i wanted to tell! :) )

If this is something you're willing to share with other models, I think they'd love to be able to change default tip sounds.

Upvote 0
i would like to integrate stripchat too.

Such reverse engineering is 100% up to you; we do not help in this, but we also do not interfere with those who want to make their stream more unique. (Stripchat's rules do not explicitly prohibit it, although we do not officially recommend such actions).

Upvote 0
Such reverse engineering is 100% up to you; we do not help in this, but we also do not interfere with those who want to make their stream more unique. (Stripchat's rules do not explicitly prohibit it, although we do not officially recommend such actions).

This takes tones of work and money...but if i knew the right people it could take a single a message .Thats not fair from any point of view. And yes i know thats delusional and thats how things go anywhere in any industry on this planet. Sometimes i just forget this non written rules of society and loudly say "fuck them" :)

Upvote 0
If this is something you're willing to share with other models, I think they'd love to be able to change default tip sounds.
its my biggest wish to make it accesable for performers and see how creative they get.

my friends got it for a day to test and they already came up with a working muliview camera system and users able to toggle cameras with tips. There is just toomuch bugs to fix yet and many questions to answer before it can be released...very very frustrating process. :/

Upvote 0
its my biggest wish to make it accesable for performers and see how creative they get.

my friends got it for a day to test and they already came up with a working muliview camera system and users able to toggle cameras with tips. There is just toomuch bugs to fix yet and many questions to answer before it can be released...very very frustrating process. :/
Hi i'm interested in this API documentation, can you please share a github repo or any other form of documentation? Thanks

Reactions: Wolf359
Upvote 0
Agree - I am also interested in ANY API documentation for StripChat.

At the moment, we do not provide any API documentation, but please share your thoughts on why you want/need it as your feedback is always helpful to our Development team.

Upvote 0
Whilst I admire the programming expertise, as a user, all I can say is that if you are trying to make it so that models can "litter" their stream with the types of graphical graffiti that abounds on Chaturbate, then I am glad that SC does not make it easy :)

I realise that I am probably in the minority but the graphical mess that is possible from both users and models on Chaturbate, is the reason why I have never done more than casually browse rooms there.

Upvote 0
Whilst I admire the programming expertise, as a user, all I can say is that if you are trying to make it so that models can "litter" their stream with the types of graphical graffiti that abounds on Chaturbate, then I am glad that SC does not make it easy :)

I realise that I am probably in the minority but the graphical mess that is possible from both users and models on Chaturbate, is the reason why I have never done more than casually browse rooms there.

I am personally the same, I don't like a video full of overlays.
It can be ok and fine when the model is just sitting in a position and not moving or doing much but then taking her for a show and you can't see parts of her body/face because it's under (behind?) the overlays, it's really annoying.

Upvote 0
In general, I agree with both Ozzie_’s and Brett M’s comments above – too much going on visually can distract from (and sometimes obscure) the model.

Although my request for access to any API documentation appears in a thread originally dealing with enhancing the model’s presentation, I am primarily interested in greater flexibility for user accounts. But in any event, I simply posted in hopes of learning if any was available.

Of course, be it for model or user, why would StripChat spend the time and money creating APIs allowing various features for the relative few users skilled enough to use them? If the features have merit, would it not make more sense for them to be made available to all? For example, in my opinion, it would be helpful for knights to be able to mute in full screen video mode. Why create an API for a useful feature like that when everyone would benefit if it was simply added for all knighted users?

Upvote 0
Of course, be it for model or user, why would StripChat spend the time and money creating APIs allowing various features for the relative few users skilled enough to use them? If the features have merit, would it not make more sense for them to be made available to all?
If a public API ever became available it would likely be programmatic access to raw site data from functions and features that already exists. The deal with a proper public API is that you can take the raw information that StripChat already provides in their normal interfaces and use it to create something that StripChat itself does not provide. Spending insights, traffic/referral analytics, user/model stats, useful bots etc etc. Imagine if a model could pop up a window and get the user side of what we can already see on striphours.com (which isn't based on API data afaik). But that is just an example.

SC probably already has an API for internal use, but it may not be fit for public consumption in any shape or form (yet?). Also if you give or sell access to an API, you will also need a very different set of support people to handle it.

Reactions: Wolf359
Upvote 0
If a public API ever became available it would likely be programmatic access to raw site data from functions and features that already exists. The deal with a proper public API is that you can take the raw information that StripChat already provides in their normal interfaces and use it to create something that StripChat itself does not provide. Spending insights, traffic/referral analytics, user/model stats, useful bots etc etc. Imagine if a model could pop up a window and get the user side of what we can already see on striphours.com (which isn't based on API data afaik). But that is just an example.

SC probably already has an API for internal use, but it may not be fit for public consumption in any shape or form (yet?). Also if you give or sell access to an API, you will also need a very different set of support people to handle it.
Very informative, thank you.

Upvote 0
While i agree with all these point on clutter in general opening up the api to public and open sourcing it a bit almost always leads to a better community, the cam models invest in it developers just like to play around and see what they can make, plugins extensions maybe some slick code to cut the crap out if users dont want to see it. open code leads to collaboration which leads to innovation, I dot know what people would do with api access but allowing the discussion and availability usually means neich surprises and features that you would never dream of on your own. However the api and documentation already exist its just very limited and a little disappointing.

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone.
All your point of views and feedback have been passed on to the Development team for review.
We always appreciate both pros and cons to all discussions especially when it comes to ways for us to improve our site.
:blush:

Upvote 0
Its a reaction app, not an overlay app.
You can make overlays using after effects, photoshop or anything that can convert to transparent background media (or u can use a greenscreen and chroma key it post process...long story short Nothing to do with site api :)
+ If i a girl likes "gamer style" then she probably will have her audience for it.Nothing is a must. I mostly used it to play sounds (replaced the site default tip sounds)
you have to learn graphics, animation and Obs to do so...thats hard enough already.
and the app is pretty complicated too.

It can project anything from sounds, to filters, effects . Tips or events. It can trigger any media source you can add to obs. (OBS only) And after you are able to animate it.

I would love to benefit from it someway (as it took lot of time, money and effort. ) but i also want to share it with the community.
my question...Does stripchat have anything againts this?

Upvote 0
Its a reaction app, not an overlay app.
You can make overlays using after effects, photoshop or anything that can convert to transparent background media (or u can use a greenscreen and chroma key it post process...long story short Nothing to do with site api :)
+ If i a girl likes "gamer style" then she probably will have her audience for it.Nothing is a must. I mostly used it to play sounds (replaced the site default tip sounds)
you have to learn graphics, animation and Obs to do so...thats hard enough already.
and the app is pretty complicated too.

It can project anything from sounds, to filters, effects . Tips or events. It can trigger any media source you can add to obs. (OBS only) And after you are able to animate it.

I would love to benefit from it someway (as it took lot of time, money and effort. ) but i also want to share it with the community.
my question...Does stripchat have anything againts this?

Hey @FitMilfBecca

Interesting!

I would like to obtain some more information/details from you regarding this extension.
Please check my PM ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.