AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

StripChat Review: How good is this Cam Site in 2023

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2023
Hi all, this is the first article on my site! Don't judge strictly, I just started developing my site.
stripchat-main-menu-1024x682.webp

You probably already know what Stripchat is, but that’s just in case. Stripchat is the place to find the hottest girls. They’re filmed live, waiting for you to fuck yourselves like crazy while you watch them and jerk off with your dick in your hand. That’s all you need to know, now more about stripchat.
Stripchat has over 90 different categories. Which in turn are divided into 7 main groups.

Full version of the article

StripChat Review: How good is this Cam Site in 2023

Hi all, this is the first article on my site! Don't judge strictly, I just started developing my site.
Site / link doesn't open for me. But in truth, and I do not mean to sound harsh & also acknowledge that I am unlikely to be your target audience, but if the full article is written as poorly and as illogically as the precis here, I have no interest in reading it.

You probably already know what Stripchat is, but that’s just in case. Stripchat is the place to find the hottest girls. They’re filmed live,
Not "filmed", they are live broadcasts.

waiting for you to fuck yourselves like crazy while you watch them and jerk off with your dick in your hand.
Who are you writing for? Teen aged boys???

That’s all you need to know, now more about stripchat.
If that is all we need to know, why is there "now more about Stricpchat"?

This isn't much of a review at all. A review is meant to give your critique of what is good or bad and why, dive deep into each component, question stuff, and also provide feedback as to what could be improved.
All you seem to have done is say exactly what the site offers, which they themselves do much better.

Also, where you have "Registration takes less than 2 minutes", and the "Sign Up" that is animated is misspelt. You wrote "Sing Up"

Also, you should really have this as "How good is it in 2022" since we are only 4 (or 5) days into 2023 unless you're going to speculate on why it will be this rating/review you gave it.

Just my 2 cents.

The section on couples is pretty cringey:

“Whether it’s a girl or a guy, two lesbians or even a threesome, live sex cams for couples have it all. In live Stripchat chat you can tell them to try different things, and rest assured they will! Any gangbang you want, he who pays the piper calls the tune!”

Looks like it's going to be another affiliate link SEO site. Full of incorrect and useless information. NEXT

“Whether it’s a girl or a guy, two lesbians or even a threesome, live sex cams for couples have it all. In live Stripchat chat you can tell them to try different things, and rest assured they will! Any gangbang you want, he who pays the piper calls the tune!”
Again I am left wondering what the demographic this is aimed at is.

Sounds like they are trying to be "cool" or "hip" (Or whatever the correct term is these days, I am old enough to know that I am neither of these things) but just cooing off as, well yeah, cringey.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Your site has a lot of issues IMO. (fake authors listed (I find it hard to believe that you have 4 authors and since august have only written 1 article (of very poor content) between you), links that dont go anywhere)

And your article writing needs work too.

Also... how are you planning to distribute the 50 free tokens, as far as I know stripcash dosnt offer members a signup bonus for registering through an affiliate link.
I am going to assume that you are referring to the 50 free token giveaway they promote, as far as I am aware thats not something that every member gets when they make an account, its an hourly giveaway where a random user has the chance to win 50 tokens. (I am sure one of the guys that uses stripchat can correct me on that if I am wrong).

If you are going to write an article, actually research what it is you are writing about. Its not like website reviews are like product reviews where to do it properly you need to buy every product, you dont even have to spend money on website reviews, just interact with the site and learn what you like, what you dont like... bam article research done (for the site, you still need to do research to find the best structure for your article in terms of headings, sub headings, keyword targets etc), although even buying tokens just once will give you a much better understanding of the site and how it functions.

As it stands it seems like you cant write the article because you dont understand who you are trying to reach with it. If you are targeting would be members, you would be far better off writing from a personal point of view of how the site is. Being a user of the site you would know what are the pain points that you had to overcome to make your account, buy your first token package, what you like about the site, problems you have had with it <- that is what is useful information to would be members, they dont need to know what a model gets paid or read through the marketing fluff.

There are a lot of videos on youtube of how to write good articles that rank for seo and how to properly write a review article and how to do research for those articles which all seem like areas that you do need help with.
I dont mean this comment to be overly negative, I am glad you actually got started with something, but it seems that you still have a fair amount of learning to do when it comes to article creation and research.

Also alternative domains like .me domains dont rank as well as a more trusted domain from my experience (I would assume because domain names like .me .site .xyz are often given away for free and used to host ad pages and malware.) and posting non .com / .co.uk links on social media platforms always get less clicks as they simply arnt as trusted.

As funny as @AudriTwo's comment about reviewing a site by how much cum you dropped in fluid oz's is... its basically what you should be doing, bassing a review on personal experience as what you have now is not a review, it's a bunch of marketing information that cobbled together with no clear target audience. By using a personal experience as a reference point, your content becomes unique and users you refer that have the same experiance you described are more likely to be repeat visitors to your site looking for other recommendations.

ETA:
On your homepage you mention there is no fees to use this site or HookUpGuru. how are the two sites affiliated?
You also seem to be missing your affiliate disclosure (just FYI)
Also just noticed this:
Yes, we have a Privacy Policy page where you can read how we protect your rights and what we can do if there is an actual violation or if you think your rights may be violated. Feel free to contact our support team if you have questions about privacy and personal information.
But you dont actually have a privacy policy setup (it links back to the homepage)

Last edited:
Also... how are you planning to distribute the 50 free tokens, as far as I know stripcash dosnt offer members a signup bonus for registering through an affiliate link.
I am going to assume that you are referring to the 50 free token giveaway they promote, as far as I am aware thats not something that every member gets when they make an account, its an hourly giveaway where a random user has the chance to win 50 tokens. (I am sure one of the guys that uses stripchat can correct me on that if I am wrong).

This is correct, an hourly of 10 people who win it at random (from those who click to participate within that hour).

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti

Agreed. The wording of this is gross, and is telling members that models are guaranteed to do whatever your rude ass demands they do. When some dude comes into my free chat talking about “Stand up” or “Lemme see ____,” I chuckle and tell him let’s try that again…this time with you speaking to me like I’m a human being (Saying hi, for starters, would be nice…and ASKING me), and putting the request in a tip note. I’m tired of dudes thinking they can talk to women any ‘ole kind of way, just because they’re in possession of the tokens that we want.

Thank you very much for the comments, I will take them into account! Yes this is only the initial version of the site and I really value the opinion of professionals in this field.
I have compared it with other webcam sites

Your site has a lot of issues IMO. (fake authors listed (I find it hard to believe that you have 4 authors and since august have only written 1 article (of very poor content) between you), links that dont go anywhere)

And your article writing needs work too.

If you are going to write an article, actually research what it is you are writing about. Its not like website reviews are like product reviews where to do it properly you need to buy every product, you dont even have to spend money on website reviews, just interact with the site and learn what you like, what you dont like... bam article research done (for the site, you still need to do research to find the best structure for your article in terms of headings, sub headings, keyword targets etc), although even buying tokens just once will give you a much better understanding of the site and how it functions.

As it stands it seems like you cant write the article because you dont understand who you are trying to reach with it. If you are targeting would be members, you would be far better off writing from a personal point of view of how the site is. Being a user of the site you would know what are the pain points that you had to overcome to make your account, buy your first token package, what you like about the site, problems you have had with it <- that is what is useful information to would be members, they dont need to know what a model gets paid or read through the marketing fluff.

There are a lot of videos on youtube of how to write good articles that rank for seo and how to properly write a review article and how to do research for those articles which all seem like areas that you do need help with.
I dont mean this comment to be overly negative, I am glad you actually got started with something, but it seems that you still have a fair amount of learning to do when it comes to article creation and research.

Also alternative domains like .me domains dont rank as well as a more trusted domain from my experience (I would assume because domain names like .me .site .xyz are often given away for free and used to host ad pages and malware.) and posting non .com / .co.uk links on social media platforms always get less clicks as they simply arnt as trusted.

As funny as @AudriTwo's comment about reviewing a site by how much cum you dropped in fluid oz's is... its basically what you should be doing, bassing a review on personal experience as what you have now is not a review, it's a bunch of marketing information that cobbled together with no clear target audience. By using a personal experience as a reference point, your content becomes unique and users you refer that have the same experiance you described are more likely to be repeat visitors to your site looking for other recommendations.

ETA:
On your homepage you mention there is no fees to use this site or HookUpGuru. how are the two sites affiliated?
You also seem to be missing your affiliate disclosure (just FYI)
Also just noticed this:

But you dont actually have a privacy policy setup (it links back to the homepage)
Do you think it is better not to use .me?

Do you think it is better not to use .me?
country specific domains always prove to be the best option. If your target audience is located in the USA (or globally) .com you will see better results with a .com, if your target market is based in the uk then .co.uk will perform better, (if you are targeting uk specifically you would also want to get your servers from a uk datacenter as it would improve load times for people in the uk). When a site is this early on the .com wont make much of a difference, you need to post a decent amount of content for google to understand what your site is about and start ranking it, but for the sake of $10 there really isnt much point in putting off setting up a .com now as if you do it later all of your pages will need to be re-indexed, generally its easier to set things up the way that you want them to be from the start.

If you havnt already, check the ahrefs youtube channel if you need help with keyword research and understanding seo. They do offer a 7 day free trail (which is well worth signing up for) but once you sign up you want to spend the entire 7 days doing article research since after that its like $100 a month (which is worth it, but its hard to justify that kind of spend on a brand new site especially if you are trying to learn as you do it).

Thank you very much for the comments, I will take them into account! Yes this is only the initial version of the site and I really value the opinion of professionals in this field.
I have compared it with other webcam sites
Doing what other sites are doing is a sure fire way not to get ranked on google, if theres already a site there serving that purpose then theres no reason to replace it with another. That is why I recommend writing reviews from a personal perspective, since then your unique selling point (the thing that sets you apart from other sites) is your taste. As your site grows users that agree with your reviews then start to use your site when looking for something new as they know that you have similar tastes.

Ahrefs and income school both have good content on youtube (although its all focused on vanilla blogs, but the skill is transferable) around setting up and running a blog (but keep in mind, nothing is gospel and take everything with a grain of salt.) Circling back to the .me, its not impossible to get the site to rank on google and be successful with a .me, but its more like why make things harder for yourself than they need to be.

Personal opinion on what I would do. Run the site on a .com, use the .me for affiliate link tracking software (since you are going to want to be able to track links to know what content / link placement is getting clicks and resulting in conversions)

Last edited:
FML I cant stop posting now.
The issue you have trying to get members to sign up to cam sites through reviews is basically this:

Members that are searching for "How good is stripchat in 2023" (I am assuming this is the key phrase you are targeting) are one of 2 types:

Either they have an account on stripchat and use it, in which case you arnt referring a new member.
or
They have an account and have used stripchat and didnt like it, so if you convince them to try the site again there's a good chance that they will use the account they already have. So your possibility for conversions is very low.

There is a way around that where you have other articles that act as a rope into this one, where you write an article that will rank that links into this one since this isnt a topic that someone would generally search for. There are blog writers forums and content that explain how to do this correctly in a fair amount of detail.

The traffic you are more likely to get from "how good is cam site in 2023" is models looking for new sites to broadcast on, but to be able to write a good article on why they should / shouldn't broadcast on x site you would need to use it as a model so that you can actually understand what information it is that they would be looking for.

There is a pretty big learning curve with blogging (as in there is a crap ton of stuff you need to learn and get right for it to work out) but as long as you take the time to learn everything that goes into it you can make it work. With adult the biggest one is going to be finding enough low competition keywords that you have a chance of ranking on.

(I am writing all this with the assumption that you are new to blogging from the request for feedback and how the first article was, literally just realised thats an assumption I have made, I mean if you are not new to blogging...my opinion on things doesn't change, but just so its clear I don't write anything to be condescending, I have just been approaching it from the viewpoint that this is something you are new to.)

I'm 100% not an expert when it comes to blogging (I only do a blog part time because its so much damn work), so like I mentioned before... all advice.... grain of salt

This is a prime example of why some affiliates make our jobs as cammodels so much more difficult.

Please stop promising things that are complete lies. Models have total control of their rooms and we are not going to bow down to a viewer requesting a "gangbang". Good grief.

FML I cant stop posting now.
The issue you have trying to get members to sign up to cam sites through reviews is basically this:

Members that are searching for "How good is stripchat in 2023" (I am assuming this is the key phrase you are targeting) are one of 2 types:

Either they have an account on stripchat and use it, in which case you arnt referring a new member.
or
They have an account and have used stripchat and didnt like it, so if you convince them to try the site again there's a good chance that they will use the account they already have. So your possibility for conversions is very low.

There is a way around that where you have other articles that act as a rope into this one, where you write an article that will rank that links into this one since this isnt a topic that someone would generally search for. There are blog writers forums and content that explain how to do this correctly in a fair amount of detail.

The traffic you are more likely to get from "how good is cam site in 2023" is models looking for new sites to broadcast on, but to be able to write a good article on why they should / shouldn't broadcast on x site you would need to use it as a model so that you can actually understand what information it is that they would be looking for.

There is a pretty big learning curve with blogging (as in there is a crap ton of stuff you need to learn and get right for it to work out) but as long as you take the time to learn everything that goes into it you can make it work. With adult the biggest one is going to be finding enough low competition keywords that you have a chance of ranking on.

(I am writing all this with the assumption that you are new to blogging from the request for feedback and how the first article was, literally just realised thats an assumption I have made, I mean if you are not new to blogging...my opinion on things doesn't change, but just so its clear I don't write anything to be condescending, I have just been approaching it from the viewpoint that this is something you are new to.)

I'm 100% not an expert when it comes to blogging (I only do a blog part time because its so much damn work), so like I mentioned before... all advice.... grain of salt
Marti you're a goddamned saint with how helpful you are to folks. Seriously 💗

Marti you're a goddamned saint with how helpful you are to folks. Seriously 💗
It's a sickness... that and apparently I am too lazy to make courses 😂

You should submit a sample of your work to a few of the major NY publishing houses; they recognize literary talent better than most.

I predict a long and successful career in the art of the written word for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.