AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat stopped paying me!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2018
Hoping you can help me resolve this. I have been with stripchat for a year, I love this site and it has been very reliable as far as payouts. This past week I did not receive my payment that says paid. I reach out and get automated responses it appears no one cares to actually help!?! I am escaping an unsafe personal situation at the moment and was depending on reviving this. The timing couldn’t be any worse honestly! I just worked another week and now am unsure if the next payout will come as well if I am wasting my time away. I work every single day here and depend on this entirely at the moment and I earned this it doesn’t sit right with me that this is happening especially right now. Please help me so I can help myself!

Hey @Samie33

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your payments.

Please note, no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

I will PM you now to obtain your SC details so I can review what's going on and assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hey @Samie33

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your payments.

Please note, no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

I will PM you now to obtain your SC details so I can review what's going on and assist you further.
Just wanted to clear up that strip chat was able to help me to resolve this. I depend on my timely pay so I panicked.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Just wanted to clear up that strip chat was able to help me to resolve this. I depend on my timely pay so I panicked.

This is great news @Samie33
Thank you kindly for updating the thread.

It is very understandable that you would get worried if your payment didn't arrive by the usual time/day it normally does each week.
I would feel the same way you did!

Please be advised that we ensure we generate our payments on time every week and are focused on being very consistent with this.
Bear in mind, although we always make payments on time, sometimes, payment providers can delay the process which is out of our hands.

To assist you during these rare occasions that can occur, please refer to our FAQs where we list all the timeframes for each payment provider.
Should your providers' timeframe pass without the funds reaching you, please contact our Support team so we can assist you further.

Stripchat Payment Provider options, frequency, and minimum amounts:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.