AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Struggling to get viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2021
5th dimension
Twitter Username
@Trix_dancer
Chaturbate Username
Trix_dancer
I've been camming on CB for just over a month and I literally did so much research and everything in my power to get my following up as high as possible for the first week. I had a tech guy volunteer to help me, I went on Jeff's 15 min show (he won't do a show with me because I'm not explicit), I've been raided twice but they were small, I make friends with other broadcasters, I'm active in chats in a professional way (not a stealing viewers way), I talk in my live, I have good quality everything, I engage and come up with unique games/goals, I use lovense....yet I can't get my views up and I'm well past the new tag. I can't seem to get more than 25-40 viewers in my room. I know I'm doing something right, because I make good money from my regulars... But I sense my regulars are starting to get frustrated because they want to see me grow. I've lost low and non-tipping regulars over it because they don't see me growing, and they'd rather be sheep in a busy room. I know this because they try to say things like oh try this, try that, or even worse from my good tippers.. I can't be the only one tipping right now. I'm worried I'm gonna loose everyone. My room is slowly becoming a place where I have to just keep doing privates. I also find the slower my room is the harder it is for me to think of what to say now. I've messaged CB and they said everything is fine with my account. I see other models who have really bad quality streams, or just aren't engaging at all, or really boring and no one's talking in the live...yet they have high views!!! I just feel like something is up... Did anyone else have this issue?

Solution
good model, i watched some of your show, i was going to list some things but a lot of them are minor and it came off as nitpicking but if you want the info just DM me.

One thing I noticed that isn't really minor is you don't have any lovense lush feedback displayed and without the chat feedback some people will assume its fake and move on.

Edit: didn't see anything wrong as far as broadcast quality, latency, anything like that.
Yes it's super weird! I feel like I do a good job of entertaining and I get amazing feedback. It bothers me that my best tippers are bothered that I don't have a ton of views. It's cute they believe in me, but puts so much pressure on me. It seems like it doesn't matter what you look like or how entertaining your stream is... If you have a ton of viewers, the men are like sheep, and go crazy. Cuz I've seen boring streams at the top and not just good looking people. Super frustrating when you know you have potential. However... Bathtub shows! I can get to over 100 views with those, but not necessarily the best money.

Absolutely with you on that. I have exactly the same thing with regular tippers saying I should be getting more views etc.
I still cant figure out how it works on the site, I have seen guys/girls so low down the pages I am shocked they dont get more views, then I see girls/guys with 1000+ viewers who do not seem to be doing anything special or seem particularly amazing looking. I am starting to think a hell of alot of it is down to luck now, like spinning a Roulette wheel and seeing what happens!

Upvote 0
Aynmarie, one of the stars of cb is 99 in her bio, so its not really relevant i think
I feel like if you already have star status/exposure, it may not be as relevant because you already have a big following, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm one of those humans who have been using stupid numbers like "99" without considering being filtered out that way...I'm going to change it and see if I notice a change. I think it's worth a shot :)

Upvote 0
I've been camming on CB for just over a month and I literally did so much research and everything in my power to get my following up as high as possible for the first week. I had a tech guy volunteer to help me, I went on Jeff's 15 min show (he won't do a show with me because I'm not explicit), I've been raided twice but they were small, I make friends with other broadcasters, I'm active in chats in a professional way (not a stealing viewers way), I talk in my live, I have good quality everything, I engage and come up with unique games/goals, I use lovense....yet I can't get my views up and I'm well past the new tag. I can't seem to get more than 25-40 viewers in my room. I know I'm doing something right, because I make good money from my regulars... But I sense my regulars are starting to get frustrated because they want to see me grow. I've lost low and non-tipping regulars over it because they don't see me growing, and they'd rather be sheep in a busy room. I know this because they try to say things like oh try this, try that, or even worse from my good tippers.. I can't be the only one tipping right now. I'm worried I'm gonna loose everyone. My room is slowly becoming a place where I have to just keep doing privates. I also find the slower my room is the harder it is for me to think of what to say now. I've messaged CB and they said everything is fine with my account. I see other models who have really bad quality streams, or just aren't engaging at all, or really boring and no one's talking in the live...yet they have high views!!! I just feel like something is up... Did anyone else have this issue?
on chaturbate is all about time.. those models you see there bad quality or not involved are there for longer time then you , and they gain way more followers all this time just beeing there ..keep up the good work and try to gain as much followers you can daily , i ask please guys follow my room or if not ill slap your face with my huge boobs :giggle: every time i show them lol , more followers more changes to grow on page and have a more entertained room.
As i keep saying here, dont ignore grey guys as long as they are nice, every grey guy sitting in your room helping you to have more users and your chance to be up on first page . , be nice with them and with everyone, every single user is helping in his way on chaturbate . tippers with tips, greys with keeping page up , dont mute greys they wont follow or stay as long as they cant never talk , so the secret is to try daily to gain new followers and to make them wanna come back daily to support you .. i have 500k folowers on cb and usual i make the first page , so i wanted to give you my advice🤗

Upvote 0
Interesting. I'm going to change my age for sure, a few other people mentioned this
I also sugest you to change the wish list, just took a look at your bio, so my advice any money is good money any happy customer will come back . If you request guys to get involved in the teamwork on chat to be alowed to take you in pvt you are losing a lot , i got like 5 pvts a day (my limit) and noone of them is engaged in my chat before, guess they are too horny to stay and bla in chat . in chaturbate you have guys who tip becouse they like you, guys who tip becouse they wanna see something from menu, and guys who wanna go pvt no bulshit and losing time, just let them give you the money if not, planty other girls pleased to take them $$$ .. also if you dont mind others sitting quiet spying and paying$$$ then deleate that part with no spy if we are private,,, you are private and full attention is on him and they doenst care about spies , they dont even know people spy there .. but u can always have 1.2,3 spy .. i have 90tks a min and usual each pvt like 3. 4 spy guys at 30 tk per min .. so if i work and i got option to get 180tks a min for same work why to get only half ? :smuggrin:

Upvote 0
forgot to say , also telling to guys you wont start a show till u dont end ur time on cam, you are losing again, not like a guy can stay hard 5 h and wait to you to finish ...also his wife is coming home, his boss entering in the office, just let them push the pvt button and get the money, is not like they stop your room with 10000k users and kill the activity.. Time to think productive :giggle: :h: put a 10min minimum limit so if he stop the room to be worth ,,

Upvote 0
forgot to say , also telling to guys you wont start a show till u dont end ur time on cam, you are losing again, not like a guy can stay hard 5 h and wait to you to finish ...also his wife is coming home, his boss entering in the office, just let them push the pvt button and get the money, is not like they stop your room with 10000k users and kill the activity.. Time to think productive :giggle: :h: put a 10min minimum limit so if he stop the room to be worth ,,
I can definitely respect this. I've had back and forth feelings about the privates. Because I feel like when I go into one in the middle of my show, people leave and don't come back because my room is so small. I took spying off because I get pretty intimate with my type of clientele. It's more rare for me to get a random guy who just wants to jerk off. I guess it's the intimate guys who sit there and wait/help me hit my goals lol.

Upvote 0
As a viewer:

I haven't watched you long, but your stream seemed like a lot of fun, and it seemed to be pretty successful! I never would have guessed you had only been at it for 2 months! i thought you had been doing it for years, you were getting decent tips, you seemed super at ease, it was funny, entertaining, everything! You were also interacting well and super welcoming to a new viewer, But it might just have been a timing thing. There are girls who have been streaming for a year who struggle to consistently get 20 viewers, so i'd venture you must be in the top 10% of new models. There's a bit of luck (or even a lot) involved into this because of a snowball effect. I don't think there's a recipe to attracting 100s of viewers that will work all the time, other than having taken a lot of time building a viewer base.

Personally I never use the search by age, because the bracket offered don't suit me. I'd be interested in a 30-40, (or 25-40 because many models say they are younger than they actually are) but i'm too old to enjoy 20 years old, and not quite old enough to enjoy 50 years old (please don't take it wrong, you can be fun and gorgeous at any age, and I have friends of all ages, it just feels weird to me those 15 years age gap with a naked woman, both younger and older).

Just a few more random thought:
on a slow day, if you switch from being all about entertaining the viewers to trying to build more of a rapport with the few guys in your room, you might end up making a regular, and even if he only tip like 100 per stream, that's 20 bucks every week and while that is not much, and won't make or break your day, these can add up, (imagine if you were to add 1 of those guys every 2 weeks, in a year that's an increase of 400/week, and almost 25 more viewers per stream). Even if he only tip 100 per week, at the end of the year you still get the extra viewer and an extra 100$ weekly, which is still groceries for a week. The big tippers will make most of your days, but those regular small tipper still help and can add up if you get a bunch of them!
Personally, the rooms I go back to are the ones where there was a lot of back and forth the first few times I went (although i'm by no means a big tipper and will never make or brake any good model's day) and where i genuinely enjoyed the girl's company. After the initial connection, even if some days she's too busy to pay much individual attention, the days she can and do make it worth my time to hang out there most days. But if there's not that connection the first couple of times, I just don't go anymore.

About private, I also think that if the guy actually mind about having a spy during privates, it's either because he wants to ask you things that he believes to be super shameful, or because he thinks it's more than just entertainment for him, which I'm not sure it's something you're interested in anyway. At least a few of the models I have seen not allowing spy are actually leading their regulars on about having feelings for them and the others being only work.
And while you might loose some viewers by going to privates, If they are priced well, I think they are worth the time (of course not while there's a few people who keep dropping hundreds in public but that's not a constant thing) because a: the viewers you loose will be a lot of non-tippers who are just looking for a hot girl to jerk off to, and b: the viewers that already love you/your regular, whether they tip well or not, will either wait for you or come back. I think pretty much all paying users understands that privates are part of the game, and most of them will be happy to see you get this kind of attention. Especially your regular who wants you to succeed!
Also, personally I'm in bed by 10 most days, so while i might wait till 11, 11:30, there's no way I would ever wait up till 2-3 AM to get a private. At that point it will totally wreck my next day, affect my work, etc.

Lastly about privates, I will also say that it has happened before that I have taken a private with a girl I was genuinely only friendly with just because I wanted to talk and she had a long private while i was there and I didn't feel like waiting another hour or so to chat in public chat so I "snagged" her before someone else would 😂 . So doing privates can actually lead to more of them. And if you are clear with each user before accepting the private about what you're willing to do or not, you can still manage the wear and tear to your body.

And this last one, i'm not sure if i'm off-base or not, but your OF costing a guy less than 1 minute of private, to me seems good for your OF, but maybe not so good for your live stream. But I might be wrong on this.

Sorry i always want to make short post and they end up being waaay too long

Upvote 0
Hey trix ,

I'm. Only chiming in because I've somehow been fairly successful on mfc in the 9/10 months I've been doing it and there's one piece of resounding advice that I literally have written on my wall above my laptop.

"Don't try to be a camgirl"

So what I mean is that , when we enter this world we do our research , watch others , try and take on ideas etc , because we see what works well for others. I have a few models that I absolutely fan girl over and try very hard not to watch them because I don't want to accidentally steal a quirk or idea.

You need to be you. Authentically you. Don't try hard at being what you think they want to see... just literally show up as yourself and flourish. I've been so upfront about my mental health etc ( while keeping safe) that now my people are totally supportive if I'm having a bad day and just need to build or draw and they at least act like they like it because they like me.

You are special and trust me , they'll show up for you. Keep going. Keep pushing

Upvote 0
As a viewer:

I haven't watched you long, but your stream seemed like a lot of fun, and it seemed to be pretty successful! I never would have guessed you had only been at it for 2 months! i thought you had been doing it for years, you were getting decent tips, you seemed super at ease, it was funny, entertaining, everything! You were also interacting well and super welcoming to a new viewer, But it might just have been a timing thing. There are girls who have been streaming for a year who struggle to consistently get 20 viewers, so i'd venture you must be in the top 10% of new models. There's a bit of luck (or even a lot) involved into this because of a snowball effect. I don't think there's a recipe to attracting 100s of viewers that will work all the time, other than having taken a lot of time building a viewer base.

Personally I never use the search by age, because the bracket offered don't suit me. I'd be interested in a 30-40, (or 25-40 because many models say they are younger than they actually are) but i'm too old to enjoy 20 years old, and not quite old enough to enjoy 50 years old (please don't take it wrong, you can be fun and gorgeous at any age, and I have friends of all ages, it just feels weird to me those 15 years age gap with a naked woman, both younger and older).

Just a few more random thought:
on a slow day, if you switch from being all about entertaining the viewers to trying to build more of a rapport with the few guys in your room, you might end up making a regular, and even if he only tip like 100 per stream, that's 20 bucks every week and while that is not much, and won't make or break your day, these can add up, (imagine if you were to add 1 of those guys every 2 weeks, in a year that's an increase of 400/week, and almost 25 more viewers per stream). Even if he only tip 100 per week, at the end of the year you still get the extra viewer and an extra 100$ weekly, which is still groceries for a week. The big tippers will make most of your days, but those regular small tipper still help and can add up if you get a bunch of them!
Personally, the rooms I go back to are the ones where there was a lot of back and forth the first few times I went (although i'm by no means a big tipper and will never make or brake any good model's day) and where i genuinely enjoyed the girl's company. After the initial connection, even if some days she's too busy to pay much individual attention, the days she can and do make it worth my time to hang out there most days. But if there's not that connection the first couple of times, I just don't go anymore.

About private, I also think that if the guy actually mind about having a spy during privates, it's either because he wants to ask you things that he believes to be super shameful, or because he thinks it's more than just entertainment for him, which I'm not sure it's something you're interested in anyway. At least a few of the models I have seen not allowing spy are actually leading their regulars on about having feelings for them and the others being only work.
And while you might loose some viewers by going to privates, If they are priced well, I think they are worth the time (of course not while there's a few people who keep dropping hundreds in public but that's not a constant thing) because a: the viewers you loose will be a lot of non-tippers who are just looking for a hot girl to jerk off to, and b: the viewers that already love you/your regular, whether they tip well or not, will either wait for you or come back. I think pretty much all paying users understands that privates are part of the game, and most of them will be happy to see you get this kind of attention. Especially your regular who wants you to succeed!
Also, personally I'm in bed by 10 most days, so while i might wait till 11, 11:30, there's no way I would ever wait up till 2-3 AM to get a private. At that point it will totally wreck my next day, affect my work, etc.

Lastly about privates, I will also say that it has happened before that I have taken a private with a girl I was genuinely only friendly with just because I wanted to talk and she had a long private while i was there and I didn't feel like waiting another hour or so to chat in public chat so I "snagged" her before someone else would 😂 . So doing privates can actually lead to more of them. And if you are clear with each user before accepting the private about what you're willing to do or not, you can still manage the wear and tear to your body.

And this last one, i'm not sure if i'm off-base or not, but your OF costing a guy less than 1 minute of private, to me seems good for your OF, but maybe not so good for your live stream. But I might be wrong on this.

Sorry i always want to make short post and they end up being waaay too long
I have myself under mature and get most of my viewers from there but wonder if it goes against me if someone wants a younger model. I am 35.

Upvote 0
As a viewer:

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! I think being comfortable comes from my job before Covid as an entertainer. And yes I do lie about my age because I can pull it off LOL. It's just no ones business. Attraction is attraction, and I'm like a big kid sometimes. For privates I figured out a system I'm happy with. I don't always wait til the end of the show now. I'll go in if there's not much action/views. I keep spying off with those who want to chat, and on with those who just request a private without even asking me about it, as they clearly just want to get off (I call them runners - I know they won't say bye and just dip after they're done). But for those who want to get to know me, I personally want them to feel like it's safe space to not have other people hear about their personal lives, and sometimes I might say something I don't want everyone knowing in conversation. I'm not manipulating anyone at all. Like one time I had a private for 2 hrs of a handicapped guy who just wanted to try and see if he can be comfortable being naked in front of me. I think he would be mortified knowing others were watching. I genuinely care for my clients privacy, and I never lead anyone on. OF is tricky with pricing.. I just post a candid a day as far as topless, so I can't really charge $25. Might bring it up to $10 again soon.

Upvote 0
Yes it's super weird! I feel like I do a good job of entertaining and I get amazing feedback. It bothers me that my best tippers are bothered that I don't have a ton of views. It's cute they believe in me, but puts so much pressure on me. It seems like it doesn't matter what you look like or how entertaining your stream is... If you have a ton of viewers, the men are like sheep, and go crazy. Cuz I've seen boring streams at the top and not just good looking people. Super frustrating when you know you have potential. However... Bathtub shows! I can get to over 100 views with those, but not necessarily the best money.
You have a nice room, I did notice a couple things. (disclaimer: I viewing for 5 minutes, that's not enough time to give good advice) Your Lovense levels are different than the average. I know 1 token is low but I've seen a lot of guys tip 1000 tokens 1 at a time. Also, guys tip 1 token to see if the Lovense Lush is on. Maybe start Lovense levels at 1 token. I think a guy is more likely to give you 50 singles than 10 5's. Also, your level 2 starts at 25, most rooms have level 2 start at 15. It's usually a time difference not a vibration level difference. Sometimes level 2 is also level 2 vibration but it's not required. Same with level 3. Level 3 is usually 100 tokens and level 2 or 3 vibration for a short time. Those first 3 levels are usually pretty standard. After that it varies alot but the single token guy is different than the 100 token guy and he's different than the 1000 token guy.

I forget if you get 5 or 6 #'s. One of yours should be #Lovense. I see you have #Domi. I think the guys see those as the same thing and they'll search for #Lovense before #Domi or #Lush. #Lovense has thousands more searches than #Domi. If you have to drop 1, I'd say drop #bigboobs or #feet. We know you have #feet. #Lovense is one of the top searched #'s.

I couldn't tell if you have the Lovense Lush or not. I think you only have the Domi. If you only use Domi, maybe say, "Domi is on" in the subject line. I also wasn't sure if you finished the topic. Your goal was reached but you weren't doing the story. You seem like one of those models that the guys like to talk to, very relaxing and friendly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.