AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio beahviour when they fire a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 8, 2024
I am not going to start another fallen in love with cam girl as I was dumb and naive.
Anyway a model was fired by her studio and had studio email address as had used them to buy flowers for the model. I asked them why and they sent a long list of reasosn saying she was drunk and didn't turn up for shifts, had had men stay in the apartment the studio let her stay in, and then she had been lying that was she was helping at a bomb site. Now I actually knew the bomb site was true as she had live videod me from there and also during the night when the drones were attacking the city. I also know it was a previousl model had her boyfriend stay in the aprtment. Anyway I gave her some money via paypal so she could back to her parents as she had 2 days to leave the studio apartment. Then she sent me weird messages about teh studio were making her pay for her lovense toys as she'd paid 50% and studio 50%. Quite what they would do if she didn't buy them I don't know. But she then kept saying the studio were still in touch with her blackmailing her that they would let the police have all her records and arrest her for sexwork as they suspected she was in touch with members. Anyway I had ket in touch and was sending her some money when she wanted it. She had told me she wanted to meet in a 3rd country and I had got details of my flights and acocmdation all ready to just bok. But then suddenly she wouldn't talk about that and now she doesn't respond to messages and paypal suspended her account or she deleted it.

As I said I know now I was dumb and naive in what I thought was a real relationship and actually am on medication because of the effects it had on me.

The studio also had their MFC account terminated without warning in February and the studio asked me to contact MFC to help them find out why - but they got and I got no response.

But I wanted to ask is is this normal behaviour that a studio would chase a model they fired about being in touch with members after? Also is it true that a contract would stop her for using any of the platforms the studio registered her on for 3 years? Also the studio threaten models they will send the videos to their friends and family - I know this is true as they did that to another model in Decemeber. But surely if the studio do that that is breach of models intellectual property. I suspect this is why the studio were banned as anther model thy fired was was also a law student.

I’m at work skimming through this on my break, and I’m just like um…what? They shouldn’t even be discussing a model’s account (and the reason/s she was fired) with you. Wtf…

Some studios are shit when a model leaves them or when they fire a model, have seen it so many times by now and I doubt it will ever change sadly.. some are handling it fine so don't think it is all studios

and for if she can register on platforms she worked on while at the studio, that depends what contract she has signed.. often I have seen 6 months..

• Helpful!
Reactions: Highlander884
But surely if the studio do that that is breach of models intellectual property.
Content created under the employment of a studio is normally property of the studio, as is the model accounts, any photos or pretty much anything else.

If you are on a medication because of interactions with a cam model, then perhaps it’s time to maybe just let go and move on, and give cam sites a break, no? Instead of continuing to worry further about all of this, and ask questions, and investigate further.

As others have said. Studios never usually contact members directly. Closest I can recall ever seeing was an admin posting in chat that a girl was ok after we thought she had tripped and fallen leaving the room.

I've heard of contracts, but only hearsay and I think on here too. But I can't see them holding up if model/studio are in country where adult camming is illegal and as far as I'm aware in Ukraine it is.

I'm sorry but I think you've been scammed altogether.

Out of curiosity what was this studio called?

Reactions: Ozzie_
As others have said. Studios never usually contact members directly. Closest I can recall ever seeing was an admin posting in chat that a girl was ok after we thought she had tripped and fallen leaving the room.

I've heard of contracts, but only hearsay and I think on here too. But I can't see them holding up if model/studio are in country where adult camming is illegal and as far as I'm aware in Ukraine it is.

I'm sorry but I think you've been scammed altogether.

Out of curiosity what was this studio called?
Allure . In Odessa, Ukraine.

If you are on a medication because of interactions with a cam model, then perhaps it’s time to maybe just let go and move on, and give cam sites a break, no? Instead of continuing to worry further about all of this, and ask questions, and investigate further.
Medication isn't just because of this. I had a lot of other issues going on. It meant I was vulnerable and pinned my hopes of an alternative life with this model. I just want to try and find how far back was I duped

Medication isn't just because of this. I had a lot of other issues going on. It meant I was vulnerable and pinned my hopes of an alternative life with this model. I just want to try and find how far back was I duped
I understand, while I haven't had romantic illusions of girls I ended up on cb because of real life problems. I'm positive many social types have too.

I'm sorry for the situation you find yourself in, however it does indeed look like you've been scammed. I wouldn't be surprised if the model played the part of all of the people in this drama, including the "studio employee" you spoke to. Be thankful you didn't get all your money hoovered out of you.

Reactions: tokensarentforkids
I am not going to start another fallen in love with cam girl as I was dumb and naive.
Anyway a model was fired by her studio and had studio email address as had used them to buy flowers for the model. I asked them why and they sent a long list of reasosn saying she was drunk and didn't turn up for shifts, had had men stay in the apartment the studio let her stay in, and then she had been lying that was she was helping at a bomb site.
I concur with the post immediately above. It is highly likely that this model was scamming you all along, and no one who contacted you was actually from the studio. It's hard to imagine a situation where a studio manager in Ukraine or Russia would engage a customer directly in a discussion or correspondence about one of the models and her behavior. Whoever contacted you and claimed it was the studio was probably either the model herself, or maybe a friend or boyfriend.

The studios have to exercise some caution, because their entire contract with a given cam site can be cancelled for certain violations committed by models. They will issue big fines against models for things that can get the studio in trouble with the sites, or bring unwanted attention. While some of the studios in those countries definitely encourage manipulative behavior and various "tactics," they don't usually get involved or instigate schemes that could bring trouble down on the entire operation.

I'm sure the model was saying all the right things and making promises, and maybe you were wanting very much to believe it. It's also human nature to think people aren't being deceptive. But to some people, if you are dumb enough to believe them, and you willingly give them money, it's justified. The fact that you were being misled tends to be viewed as, "Well, it's a cam site, you should have expected the possibility of a scam."

I don't know what you will be able to investigate or how you'll know "how far back" you were duped. Depending on the details and what actually transpired on a site (if anything), you could report it to the site. Otherwise, the best thing (mentally) might be to set a date (soon) for when you will get rid of all the traces about this, and on that day, go forward and refuse to think further on it.

It's hard to imagine a situation where a studio manager in Ukraine or Russia would engage a customer directly in a discussion or correspondence about one of the models
I worked for a Russian who was an astrophysicist with a doctorate from Russia. He ran a sex toy website after coming to the US because scrubbing dishes in a restaurant was awful work. He was involved with a woman who was an admin kind of catch-all situation for the site and he refused to marry her OR allow her to use the toys they were shamelessly hawking. When the ship started to sink for various reasons he wanted every customer to know that it was their fault and I had to happily oblige him so *I* could get paid. I had to send out very public messages and private messages to anyone who had an account,

Knowing that, I still think it was the model who was doing this.

I worked for a Russian who was an astrophysicist with a doctorate from Russia. He ran a sex toy website after coming to the US because scrubbing dishes in a restaurant was awful work. He was involved with a woman who was an admin kind of catch-all situation for the site and he refused to marry her OR allow her to use the toys they were shamelessly hawking. When the ship started to sink for various reasons he wanted every customer to know that it was their fault and I had to happily oblige him so *I* could get paid. I had to send out very public messages and private messages to anyone who had an account,

Knowing that, I still think it was the model who was doing this.
Kind of random but, a PhD. in astrophysics from Russia couldn't get this guy anything better than a job as a dishwasher?

He made the employees of his sex toy website write to the customers to blame his girlfriend for ruining the business?

There may be enough material here for an edgy Netflix series. :happy:

Kind of random but, a PhD. in astrophysics from Russia couldn't get this guy anything better than a job as a dishwasher?

He made the employees of his sex toy website write to the customers to blame his girlfriend for ruining the business?

There may be enough material here for an edgy Netflix series. :happy:
I shit you not it is some of the craziest crap I've ever dealt with in my life. I actually discovered CB on one of the threads started on the community forum on that site and decided to join and then wrote him this extremely long email pointing out where everything went wrong, quit, he fired the entire team and hired me back. I quit again two weeks later because while I was not afraid of him, I was tired of him not understanding how Americans work and that was the biggest disconnect. He actually tried to fine every team member because another team member missed their deadline. Like, he really thought we should be making it happen for the other team member, instead of ya know her doing her fucking job like the rest of us were. When I told him that was 100% illegal in the States, he backed down.

Edit: He was blaming the customers for taking advantage of the rewards systems. I had to tell them they were all naughty brats and ruined any profit margin when that was a) true but also b) not true because he was bought out by another company and then didn't like their business practices so he bought it back and bought their debt to go with it. So he basically paid for a failing company three times over.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the situation you find yourself in, however it does indeed look like you've been scammed. I wouldn't be surprised if the model played the part of all of the people in this drama, including the "studio employee" you spoke to. Be thankful you didn't get all your money hoovered out of you.
The studio emplyee was real - it was the studio admin email address. I had communicated with them buying a gift for the model few months ago and i know the account i paid to was studio not personal.

I know some neurology PhD graduates who’d rather stack shelves than work ‘at the bench’.

Mainly because a lot of labs in academic institutions are run by entitled, misogynistic assholes.

But anyway, I digress…

Reactions: MarieElise
The studio emplyee was real - it was the studio admin email address. I had communicated with them buying a gift for the model few months ago and i know the account i paid to was studio not personal.
Well, just be careful. Based on some of the other stuff you mentioned, it's not so far fetched to imagine that the scam was even more in-depth and creative.

Seems wierd. This does not seem real

You're not kidding. This is the line that did it for me. This didn't sound remotely like studio behaviour. This sounded exactly like an individual masquerading as a studio.

The studio also had their MFC account terminated without warning in February and the studio asked me to contact MFC to help them find out why - but they got and I got no response.

According to Amber MFC doesn't allow studios anymore so...

This does not seem real
I still don't believe OP's account of it (that studio was interacting with him). Even the part about the studio interacting with him directly about getting a gift for the model seems strange, but the idea of the studio manager discussing the model's disciplinary problems with a customer sounds extremely unlikely. All of this smells like part of a scam.