AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio fired me and retained my payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2023
Hello @punker barbie, I hope you can help me.

I worked for a russian studio for about 3 months, at first things were going great, I earned well and they were happy with my performance, i was congratulated several times and earned some bonuses by their part.

Then the things started, they begun to increase the achievement goals in order to get bonuses and taking out others.
By this time I had the chance to leave their facilities and work from home, but for them. while they took a percentage of my earnings (at this point all the streaming costs were on me).

it was then when they informed me that my percentage would be decreased to which I was not willing to accept so I finally decided to leave them and become independent.

I informed the person in charge. I was told that in order to leave I had to work a few more days and then i could leave with my full (and agreed payment).

Meanwhile I created a new account and i informed my audience I would leave the studio account and told them to follow me in the new one.

Studio owner found out about this and decided to fire me immediately on January 18th 2023, without any payment whatsover.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

I can provide any prove required if necessary

Thank you in advance:

Vika

Status
Not open for further replies.