AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stupid is as stupid ~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just seems like a nice guy who befriends models who lie a lot and try to take advantage of him.

Multiple accounts = getting away from all their lies and attempts to guilt him into giving them money.

Why villainize him?

TWL?

halp

Reactions: Sevrin
OP reminds me of why I quit facebook (among other reasons)
-person posts vague emo-ish post-
Everyone: wha?? what happened? what are you talking about?
OP: *crickets*

One of the best things about this forum is that Amber doesn't censor anything,
Just for full disclosure, there are situations that I censor what gets posted.

Brand new members go through an initiation period where everything they post goes through a moderation queue. If they make posts directly to established members' profile walls or media, I normally delete those. I don't want n00bs coming in and harassing or bugging ACFers in that way. Also, if a member here seems problematic, I can also limit their posts so they go through the moderation queue and I'll prevent things that are too inflammatory from being posted in order to avoid unnecessary drama.

The latter situation is much more rare than the first.

But in the instance of this thread, there is nothing wrong here. If a person is going to be an attention seeker in the way that OP was, then never come back to explain or follow up, they basically set themselves up for this sort of response. And while people expressed irritation at that scenario, and questioned the person's motives, there was nothing that could be considered flaming or harassment here. For someone to think this thread should be hidden just because someone is being poked fun at for his actions... makes me wonder what sort of other forums you've partaken in on the Internet.

This is a three-year, paying fan you are talking about. In a public forum. If I were a mod, I'd move this out of public view. If I were a model, I'd try a little tenderness.

You can't tell me what to do! You aren't my real dad!

OP YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID POOPIE BUTTHOLE!

For someone to think this thread should be hidden just because someone is being poked fun at for his actions... makes me wonder what sort of other forums you've partaken in on the Internet.
Ones where the crowd will pile on when someone stumbles, as if vying to land the most vicious shot to score the most coolness points.

Ones where the crowd will pile on when someone stumbles, as if vying to land the most vicious shot to score the most coolness points.
Would you like to talk about it?

Sounds like someone's been the butt of a joke and doesn't have a sense of humor. I will pray for you.

I still honestly have NO idea what OP was going on about...
which is the whole point

I still honestly have NO idea what OP was going on about...
which is the whole point

Maybe his post was code for "I met a Romanian cam model online and I thought we fell in love only to learn years later and thousands of $'s later she was actually married and happily led me on to the point I drained my retirement fund and sent it all to her."

No?

Maybe because some members on here gang up on people.
For someone who just "joined yesterday" you seem to feel like you already know this place pretty well...

tumblr_muoel25YAu1r5lqijo1_500.gif

...and have a ton of post already holywowza.

He just seems like a nice guy who befriends models who lie a lot and try to take advantage of him.

Multiple accounts = getting away from all their lies and attempts to guilt him into giving them money.

Why villainize him?

That is quite the conclusion to draw based on one nonsensical post.

For someone who just "joined yesterday" you seem to feel like you already know this place pretty well...

tumblr_muoel25YAu1r5lqijo1_500.gif

...and have a ton of post already holywowza.
Yeah maybe because shit bags users on here have already done it to me? Speaks volumes about some users on your site.

Yeah maybe because shit bags users on here have already done it to me? Speaks volumes about some users on your site.
Not to derail this thread any further but I'd suggest before making assumptions you look at the content of your first day's worth of posts. Posting in highly controversial topics about race driven issues is not the best way to introduce yourself to a room full of strangers, especially when you do so with a lack of disregard for folks with different opinions.

Most of us "shit bag users" have seen posts like you and the OP have posted before, so many times before. Speaking as head of the "shit bag users" let me ask: just who the fuck are you? Who are you to come to this forum and and act like some god and condemn the model's on this forum? Somebody on a cam site didn't flash you a nipple or something? Just who the holy fuck are you to question one model or member on this site? Let me tell you something Jack, the model's I've met here work hard for jacklegs like you and get little or no pay because assholes such as yourself prefer to cheat them than to treat them. Not one model on this forum, not a single one, has ever led me on with broken promises nor dirty deals. I'd much rather carry on a conversation with a model from these forums than 99% of the people I interact with in real life because these ladies don't judge me...and I'd imagine I've given them too much information that they could.

Get off your goddamned high horse, show some fuckin' humility, and act like a grown up. Maybe then you can see why us "shit bag users" show so much disdain (it's a big word I know, but you can look it up) to people like you.

I'm through.

Maybe because some members on here gang up on people.
Hey fresh meat. Make him cry!

All jokes aside, some of you dudes need to grow some balls if you want to hang with the big girls. Yins get so easily offended. Chill out. Laugh a little. Don't take what a bunch of Jezebel hussies say on the internet seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.