AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sub or dom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
domme,

vanilla switch with my husband because i loveeeeeeee him. i like it when he restrains my wrists above my head with my sweater while fucking me against a wall. mmmmmmmmmmm brb.

domme,

vanilla switch with my husband because i loveeeeeeee him. i like it when he restrains my wrists above my head with my sweater while fucking me against a wall. mmmmmmmmmmm brb.

Mmm, someone who appreciates using clothing as restraints. So many I talk to don't understand can do this. They get so hung up on ropes, handcuffs, straps and associate restraints only with beds or a fixed piece of furniture.

Depends on my mood, I love a dominate man and love to be chocked, spanked and have my hands held above my head. But I love bringing a man to his knees as well. :)

Both on and off cam I am extremely submissive. The person I am on cam acts the same off cam. Sometimes I wish I could be a switch. I tried being dominant once....oh my goodness....that was an experience....

• Funny!
Reactions: Ryuki22
Just yesterday i took my wifes tanktop off in the back yard and tied her hands with it while holding her up against the large tree we have and slowly fucked her from behind until i maid her cum then she got on her knees and maid me cum all over her face.

Sub IRL dom on site . I prefer to keep my most intimate preferences for me and my partner :)

I'm a switch.

IRL, I tend to be more submissive with the occasional dom experiences. Online, I play both. I have a couple of subs and a couple of doms. Just more variety and more fun. I'd like to add that I'm also very new to this so it takes like two separate brains to do it. Funny with I'm a dom my stand is more dominating (duh) and powerful on cam. Submissive, a lot more coy, smiley, and a lot more cleavage.

I always thought I was purely sub and my true nature is definitely more submissive but am recently realizing I am a switch IRL. On cam I constantly get only requests as a Domme though I really want to try subbing. I have tried playing a Domme once but I think I lack the creativity or skills to do a good job at it so I prefer not to unless they really want me to. He said I did a good job though and has kept returning so maybe there is hope for me as a cam Domme after all lol. Meanwhile I still hope someone might give me the chance to play a sub ha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Domme online. It grosses me out and makes me feel dirty when people try to dom me who I don't know.

In real life, I get really bothered when people try to dom me, but if I'm in a relationship, I'll top from the bottom or I'll get aggressive and start getting physical(slapping, spitting, etc). I peg my bf a lot. I lock him in a chastity and "make" him do humiliating things to get out. He loves rape fantasies and such, but because that has been a reality for me I can't do them. He's cool with that though so we compromise with weird shit and him being the "rape-ee"(?) Our sex life started out really rocky, but as we have gotten to know each other more, open up more, and bring more freaky things into the bedroom I think we're both really happy now.

I'm very dominant in my real life. I like to go where I like, I like being in charge, I have held management positions, and I honestly like that in bed too. I'm very strong willed and like to be in charge everywhere.

Edit: Unless there are sweet head pettings going on. Then I turn into a teddy bear who just wants to be treated all vanilla-subish like and being told how much you love me and that I'm pretty.

Reactions: sydneyfarron
Switch.
Firstly, I only like this in the bedroom. It would bother me to have a lot of power play in non-sexual aspects of a relationship. When it comes to what will get me off I'm a sub all the way. I just want someone to tie me down and have their way with me. Being dominant is more of a mental turn-on though if that makes sense? I like knowing that I'm in charge of someone else's pleasure. I'm finding that I'm actually much more into that than I thought I was. Some guy came into my room on my first day last week and wanted me to "make him wear my panties" and I was sort of disappointed he didn't have any tokens, because I was kind of into the idea...

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
I'm very submissive IRL - in the bedroom and outside, but my current partner doesn't enjoy the power exchange so right now I'm just very nice, giving, and he's very agressive in bed.

On cam I am more fun, outgoing, and energetic - although I will generally do whatever I am tipped with a request. I'm not sure if that puts me in the "submissive" category.

I'm very much a sub. I love being dominated and humiliated, and treated like I can't do things myself.
I've been experimenting with my bratty side though, and I do like talking back or attempting to fight back against my domme and having him put me in my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.