Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Sub or dom

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by JessaBella, Jul 22, 2017.

1. AudriTwo

Cam Model

domme,

vanilla switch with my husband because i loveeeeeeee him. i like it when he restrains my wrists above my head with my sweater while fucking me against a wall. mmmmmmmmmmm brb.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ForceTen

Mmm, someone who appreciates using clothing as restraints. So many I talk to don't understand can do this. They get so hung up on ropes, handcuffs, straps and associate restraints only with beds or a fixed piece of furniture.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. KinkyDope

Submissive only. Don't see any point in domination.

4. jennifer eivor

I love doing both. In real life I love being submissive to my partner but on camera I like to be dominant, but I'm able to switch per request.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JasmineLove_x

Cam Model

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in :giggle:

6. missholly

Depends on my mood, I love a dominate man and love to be chocked, spanked and have my hands held above my head. But I love bringing a man to his knees as well. :)

7. Kit

Kit
    Cam Model

Sub/switch. I prefer to be submissive and be on the receving end, but every so often I get a wild hair and film my partner and I over so I can be in charge :p

8. UniversitySmiles

Cam Model

Both on and off cam I am extremely submissive. The person I am on cam acts the same off cam. Sometimes I wish I could be a switch. I tried being dominant once....oh my goodness....that was an experience....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Alexalexzander27

Just yesterday i took my wifes tanktop off in the back yard and tied her hands with it while holding her up against the large tree we have and slowly fucked her from behind until i maid her cum then she got on her knees and maid me cum all over her face.

10. BrunetteJessica

Dom irl, and alos on cam. I love the feeling of power and control, and i love knowing that they obey my every word .

11. Emma Catcher

woooooooh girllllll, I love being the Dominant one! I luuuuuve to boss around men.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. SoniaJay

Sub IRL dom on site . I prefer to keep my most intimate preferences for me and my partner :)

13. KylieJacobs

Cam Model

Dominant and sometimes neutral in real life, and the same in my videos.

14. Summer Raynes

I'm a switch.

IRL, I tend to be more submissive with the occasional dom experiences. Online, I play both. I have a couple of subs and a couple of doms. Just more variety and more fun. I'd like to add that I'm also very new to this so it takes like two separate brains to do it. Funny with I'm a dom my stand is more dominating (duh) and powerful on cam. Submissive, a lot more coy, smiley, and a lot more cleavage.