Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Sub or dom

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by JessaBella, Jul 22, 2017.

1. GoddessLilith

I could never be anything but a Dom/Top. When I first began fetish modeling, I had to bottom for a few rope scenes and HATED it! And I typically respond to anyone trying to control Me in any way by getting angry... sometimes I wonder if I'd make more money as a bottom or at least a switch... but I just can't...:bored:

2. GoddessLilith

ps - if there are any subbie females that would be down to cam together.... I have totally been looking for you!! :h:

3. GwenNovak

Cam Model

Mostly-sub switch IRL. I need the right person to put me in a dom headspace IRL.

On cam I prefer sub but I've found that I slip more easily into the roll of telling a guy what to do if that's what he wants.

4. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

I'm a switch, usually sub more often. My bf is also a switch, but dom more often. The power changes and sudden variations and struggles are AMAZING. :h: It's so often just a toss up of who is on top til the last second. xD

5. Lilredkitti

Cam Model

I am a complete sub, I've tried camming with a bit of a dom aspect but it always comes across as forced and my audience can tell, so I stick with my weird subness!!

6. KarmaCumz87

sub in bed dom in life lol

7. Imrauin

8. Innocent_Intentions

Cam Model

I’m a switch. On cam I’m submissive and irl it depends. Although, my fiancé and I have recently come to the conclusion that it’s best if I stay in the dom role and he stay in the sub role. Leading up to the conclusion, he would try to dominate me but it was clear that he wasn’t comfortable doing so making it an unpleasant experience all together.