AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sub or dom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never be anything but a Dom/Top. When I first began fetish modeling, I had to bottom for a few rope scenes and HATED it! And I typically respond to anyone trying to control Me in any way by getting angry... sometimes I wonder if I'd make more money as a bottom or at least a switch... but I just can't...:bored:

ps - if there are any subbie females that would be down to cam together.... I have totally been looking for you!! :h:

Mostly-sub switch IRL. I need the right person to put me in a dom headspace IRL.

On cam I prefer sub but I've found that I slip more easily into the roll of telling a guy what to do if that's what he wants.

I'm a switch, usually sub more often. My bf is also a switch, but dom more often. The power changes and sudden variations and struggles are AMAZING. :h: It's so often just a toss up of who is on top til the last second. xD

I’m a switch. On cam I’m submissive and irl it depends. Although, my fiancé and I have recently come to the conclusion that it’s best if I stay in the dom role and he stay in the sub role. Leading up to the conclusion, he would try to dominate me but it was clear that he wasn’t comfortable doing so making it an unpleasant experience all together.

Switchy as heck irl and in the persona I am creating for cam. I imagine I will mostly find people wanting me to be subby though I could be wrong in that assumption. Exhibitionist, kitten, sub, slut, dom, princess, sadomasochist, low-key little. Check alllll the bases.

When I was younger I thought I would be a sub, and occasionally I have fantasies where I'm being submissive. But I realized that I'm not ME in those fantasies, and when it comes to life I want to give that experience to someone else. It became especially apparent when I started dating my girlfriend a few years ago. I wanted to do every single thing I'd ever fantasized about to her. I felt like a mad scientist finally unleashed!

On cam, my favorite experiences are the ones where I get to role play weird shit with subby guys. That feeling of power is intoxicating!

I am very dominate on and offline. My family has told me that none of them are surprised that I became a professional dominatrix. I don't respond well to being told what to do, however it is thrilling to enable a subs fantasy so that they can experience something they've always wanted to try with someone comfortable enough to experiment with in certain fetishes. I use to occasionally try to be submissive on slow cam days if I wanted that money, but the second a member started making demands it would make my blood boil, and I'd rather make no money than feel that kind of rage or discomfort. I only have one boyfriend I can occasionally let dominate me but that is because he is a professional fetishist and it's fascinating to learn from him. As dominate as he is sex almost always turns into me pegging him with a strap on. :haha: I am a full-time Domme these day and it honestly feels like this is what I was meant to do my whole life.

Def a sub, but I'm trying to switch to both on cam due to fatigue and the mental drain. I also keep getting requests for it and I feel like it would help gain revenue.

In the bedroom, I loveeeee being a sub for my bf but he also likes when I'm dominant. Nothing crazy, mainly pinning him down and dom related dirty talk, but the switching works for our sex life. :h:

I (Christy) prefer to be sub.. IRL and on cam. On cam with Ray, it goes well and is easy for me to do as I’m told and feel genuinely happy about performing it well. I have had many requests for JOI and dom type situations but I’m just not good at it... which is strange because I have to “boss” people around IRL :bored:
I can switch in the bedroom but again prefer the sub role unless Ray wants to enjoy the sub for a bit. I honestly enjoy (sexually and mentally) all that goes along with the sub role (strictly in the bedroom).

I'm a total switch IRL! I only date women in my personal life and I looooove subbing for women. However I ONLY enjoy dominating men. I don't like to submit to men at all. So for work, I'm mostly a Domme.

However I am planning to explore my switch side more in some lesbian domination clips soon :)

Reactions: Lydi Darling
IRL I'm absolutely, non-negotiably a Domme. Sometimes I'll be a pillow princess, but I'm always the one running the show regardless of the gender of my partner.

On camera I'll do whatever brings the money in - if it's not something I'm into personally I can still give a good performance for the length of the clip. :D

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Domme. I’ve evolved the past years from being a bratty unbearable princess type to just cold domme. Of course, respecting boundaries. I like asking potential customers about that before going on private because I know I can play rough.

Also domme irl. And I can only be with another dom, a submissive guy/girl just won’t do it for me at all. Even with all the headaches that a dom/dom relationship can have, I still want to be with a dom. All my relationships were like that.

are these the only two options? like my question is if you're talking about full on dom/sub fetish dynamics cause that's really not something i've considered in my day to day sex life, however on cam i'd like to have more of a domme persona although i rly dunno how to perform that lol.

irl it really depends whether i'm with a dude or a girl. for instance, with dudes i like taking charge more often than not and i can also get extra bitchy. with girls, on the other hand i'm a huge pillow princess and could be considered a sub.

Last edited:
Domme/ocasional switch IRL.
Online I'm a bit more relaxed and playful in open chat but always running the show. Non vanilla pvt I'm much more Dominant as I feel its easier to connect with a sub one on one as opposed to assuming the entire room wants to be degraded etc.

100% switch. After that I'm a brat, then brat tamer according to the archetype test. So, yea i guess the whole power struggle idea in its essence is kind of my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.