Sub or dom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 9, 2019
Over the garden wall
Chaturbate Username
NaomiNyx
Mostly sub, a bit of a switch. Have to be with the right person and in the right headspace to dom. I greatly enjoy doming, but I could never force it.

Also a pampered pet. My handler puts my day collar on always before I cam. Its our little totem to one another while I'm out prowling with strays.

Jun 21, 2019
Twitter Username
@evitaginger
Chaturbate Username
EvitaGinger
I started off as a sub, but evolved into switch. As someone said earlier, I consider myself a "kinkster" so I just go with the flow and it depends on the vibe I get from the other person and what I feel like. And as a good libra, I am totally obsessed with balance and looking/being at both sides feels more natural to my character.

I don't think I could sub on cam though, I would feel too vulnerable. I'm very bossy in my daily life.