AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sub or dom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly sub, a bit of a switch. Have to be with the right person and in the right headspace to dom. I greatly enjoy doming, but I could never force it.

Also a pampered pet. My handler puts my day collar on always before I cam. Its our little totem to one another while I'm out prowling with strays.

I started off as a sub, but evolved into switch. As someone said earlier, I consider myself a "kinkster" so I just go with the flow and it depends on the vibe I get from the other person and what I feel like. And as a good libra, I am totally obsessed with balance and looking/being at both sides feels more natural to my character.

I don't think I could sub on cam though, I would feel too vulnerable. I'm very bossy in my daily life.

I can't decide if I'm submissive or just lazy. Never felt particularly dominant though and assuming an overtly dominant role in bed never really came naturally to me.

"I can't decide if I'm submissive or just lazy." I can't possibly be the only one to think this is comedy gold? I don't mean to be a dick to mynameisbob84, I'm not hating on him or anything, I just think the phrase is hilarious.

Edit: Since I commented here (I clearly got side tracked for a second there) I should do OP the respect of answering the question. Dominant despite being a laid back introvert, got tied up by an ex girlfriend once during sex, didn't really like it and promptly untied myself, she was irritated. That day she learned that she sucked at tying knots and I learned that I clearly have some control issues. A woman being submissive during sex is definitely a turn on but it's only hot if she's clearly enjoying my dominant behavior. And that's not a cringy, white knight, I would never hurt a woman thing, it's more like, I discovered I'm dominant because I get a thrill off of someone willfully giving me control over them. Deep down in my dark, twisted, primitive, little brain it makes me feel trusted and loved.

Last edited:
Sexually? I'd describe myself as a pillow princess. Not really either, but I guess a slight lean towards sub. I get an emotional/mental high off of being dominant, which usually means I feel awesome but don't actually want any sexual touching. It's like a whole different thing.

I don't think I've answered this but I'm SO submissive. I'm learning how to Dom and honestly I have to come at it from a submissive standpoint lol. Weirdly though, opposite to a lot of people, I find being submissive on cam a more dominant feeling? Some people say it makes them more vulnerable but I just aim to please. But being on cam means I can say no, whereas when I'm submissive IRL, as long as no hard limits are broken I'm all yours.

I also find I'm leaning more towards enjoying less hardcore domming? I more prefer a gentle hand on the mouth rather than choking these days. Idk maybe it's cuz that's what my most recent partner prefers. Idk if there's a word for that, like sensual domming or something? Not sure.

I’m a bratty sub for the most part. I love me a daddy dom! But every once in awhile I’ll run into a man who I can sense is intimidated by me and I dominate him. But on cam I switch. It was awkward at first but I’m getting the hang of it. I had to find my style which happens to be Bitchy Mean Girl. Lol

Domme in pretty much all camming contexts, more switch irl. I used to be sub only in camming contexts, but I found the communication to be too poor, and it made me too vulnerable (as noted by prior poster). I just had one too many shitty shows. I will do light sub cam shows, but nothing too deep or hardcore anymore. Being a Domme is more work (for me personally), but I totally enjoy the rush also. Being sub to a more expert Dom, online, can be super fun imho. But I find those dudes pretty rare, and hard to come by (no pun intended hehe).

Last edited:
Switch. Mr Dani is 95% dominant and loves to test my limits. He gets off knowing he hits my cervix and it’s on my pleasure/pain threshold. I also like being restrained while he plays with me. For the other 5%, he is a pain slut. He has almost no limits other than I am not to touch his asshole lol. I can whip, crop, whartonburg wheel his penis, drop hot wax, slap his ballsack, spank whatever I want til it’s red... it’s amazing.

on cam, I’m careful about being sub. I don’t do humiliation but I will be a bit submissive if they’re tipping tons.

Dominant. Always had trouble with people telling me what to do 😅
Lol, I could invert your message and it would be the perfect description of me ^^;

... cuz I'm feeling so lost when people aren't telling me what to do... And now, I'm trying to learn and practice some shitalks and some kind of dominance over free roulette site, but then the thing is that I don't know what do I want them to do... 😂

Reactions: pleasurecamsnl
IRL, definitely submissive. But online, I’ve been slowly learning to appreciate some aspects of dominating. Who knows— maybe in a few more years I’ll actually be a switch IRL too!

Reactions: Paintedrose
Dom on cam
Sub in my relationship love when I give my trust to my man and let him be in control🤪 but I get bored so we tend to go back and forth sometimes but not most times.

Absolutely a huge sub! My boyfriend's actually a sub too, but he's had to switch in his life since me and all his exes were bottoms (poor boy). I can switch a bit for show, but it ends up with me just wanting to be brat tamed ^^;

Alpha Sub IRL - dominant day-to-day but turn to a complete submissive when respect and a meaningful relationship is established...On cam or film though, I love either!

Status
Not open for further replies.