AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Subject: Request for Account Review and Reinstatement

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2024
Dear Chaturbate Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about the recent ban on my account, username: **hot_asian_mila22**. I am unsure of the specific reason for the ban and would greatly appreciate any information or clarification you can provide.

I have always strived to adhere to Chaturbate's terms of service and community guidelines, and if there has been any misunderstanding or mistake, I am eager to rectify it promptly. Please let me know what steps I can take to resolve this issue and regain access to my account.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response and hope for a favorable resolution.

@
Dear Chaturbate Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about the recent ban on my account, username: **hot_asian_mila22**. I am unsure of the specific reason for the ban and would greatly appreciate any information or clarification you can provide.

I have always strived to adhere to Chaturbate's terms of service and community guidelines, and if there has been any misunderstanding or mistake, I am eager to rectify it promptly. Please let me know what steps I can take to resolve this issue and regain access to my account.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response and hope for a favorable resolution.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
No further updates on my case , my cb account was banned and there is no re-initiation

I didn't even worked for past 3 months
But I worked with my customers in WhatsApp video call legally and received my payment in tokens by chaturbate

Hope Its the perfect way to maintain terms and conditions , help me to solve my issue

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.