AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suddenly seeing Pending approval to Stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
HELP I was streaming on streamate and suddenly I lost my connection and when I tried to log back on I saw a note saying Pending approval to stream? Has anyone else had this issue ? I’ve been on streamate for 9 months abd I need a regular income so any suggestions where else I can webcam from ? I’m already on OF but need a regular income so need to find somewhere like streamate that has a regular flow of traffic

Hi GoddessAnnaxxx,

I am Andreea, the Streamate representative :) I took a look at your profile and I have noticed that it has been reactivated in the meantime. Please find here our Code of Conduct, it is important to follow these rules in order to avoid any suspension of the account. https://streamatemodels.com/documents/en/terms.pdf

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you experience any other issue, I will be happy to help :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.