AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

Ctrl+f on PC, or Command+f on Mac.

Pretty sure they mean a search bar within the token stats page so you can search for certain usernames instead of having to scroll through.

Another idea to add:

When users are found to be making false reports they get 3 warnings and then a ban, even if they make a false report on 'Exhibitionist' rooms.
Reason I'm suggesting this one is because users get banned for making fake tips, but nothing seems to happen when they make false reports on rooms specially when Chaturbate says they rely on the community ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
Oh I have SOOO many suggestions. *Also don't mind my verbiage. I'm not being as nice as usual because y'all have a great product that could be soooo much better. I'm not mad; just wanting to represent the urgency and need.*

1. Make it easier to verify active models on other accounts. There is no reason why I have to go through hoops and elongated waiting periods to be in another model's room if I'm a model...especially if I've been in the room before.
  2. Two levels of moderators because sometimes a silence isn't enough. (Also, you need to make it so, in the CB new Theater Mode, that moderators can turn off the entrance/exit for all users.)
  3. Notes section so models and fans can remember users. I follow people because another model recommended them and a week later I finally see them camming and have no idea who they are.
  4. CB Store. No sweat off my back if you don't, but I'm sure models would appreciate being able to have one right on the site...and you would make more $$$.
  5. Better communication (especially for new users) because y'all suck at it.
  6. Followed models filter system. It is damn near impossible to find a model I follow unless they are online. What if I wanted to leave an offline tip?
  7. Mailbox system. Just come on y'all. Models shouldn't have to be creating Gmail accounts in order to stay connected when offline.
  8. Fix the "My Collection" page. All of it.
  9. Better connection. ACF does a phenomenal job, but y'all should have a place where models can interact and find other models in their area, even if it's just for support. OR, recommend pages like this to new models.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure they mean a search bar within the token stats page so you can search for certain usernames instead of having to scroll through.

And doing ctrl+f, then typing the first few letters of the username you're looking for, will highlight all instances and take you to the first one. No scrolling required, just hit enter till you get to the transaction you're looking for. You have to have selected the correct range of tip history, of course, but it's pretty damn effective. Want to see who tipped for your snapchat last night? Pull up last night's token stats, ctrl+f and type snapchat tip amount, and voila, new snapchat members.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DearestVixen
Upvote 0
Oh I have SOOO many suggestions. *Also don't mind my verbiage. I'm not being as nice as usual because y'all have a great product that could be soooo much better. I'm not mad; just wanting to represent the urgency and need.*

1. Make it easier to verify active models on other accounts. There is no reason why I have to go through hoops and elongated waiting periods to be in another model's room if I'm a model...especially if I've been in the room before.
  2. Two levels of moderators because sometimes a silence isn't enough. (Also, you need to make it so, in the CB new Theater Mode, that moderators can turn off the entrance/exit for all users.)
  3. Notes section so models and fans can remember users. I follow people because another model recommended them and a week later I finally see them camming and have no idea who they are.
  4. CB Store. No sweat off my back if you don't, but I'm sure models would appreciate being able to have one right on the site...and you would make more $$$.
  5. Better communication (especially for new users) because y'all suck at it.
  6. Followed models filter system. It is damn near impossible to find a model I follow unless they are online. What if I wanted to leave an offline tip?
  7. Mailbox system. Just come on y'all. Models shouldn't have to be creating Gmail accounts in order to stay connected when offline.
  8. Fix the "My Collection" page. All of it.
  9. Better connection. ACF does a phenomenal job, but y'all should have a place where models can interact and find other models in their area, even if it's just for support. OR, recommend pages like this to new models.

4. https://chaturbatestore.com/
It used to be on the Navigation Menu but they removed it, not sure when or why.

Upvote 0
Oh wow. Thanks!

Why would they ever remove this from the main space? There's a lot of cool stuff here.

Even with it on the navigation menu, it was never really "obvious" to see, as they simply included it as a regular link. They should have, to try give it a bit more emphasis, done what they did with the signup button and made the background orange. Maybe not many use it so they removed it or they have other issues, I genuinely don't know. Or maybe they didn't realise they removed it. I did ask and tag @punker barbie but I had no response - and the link hasn't been added back..

Another big suggestion:

In-depth statistics for models pages. If you can ladies and gents add to this statistics feature; what stats would YOU like to see and think would be helpful?
The stats would ONLY be visible to the model, not to their viewers/members, of course.

The first ones that come to my mind but I don't have a model's experience/mind, so there is a lot more, I am confident:
- How many followed you today/weekly/monthly/yearly
- How many UNfollowed you today/weekly/monthly/yearly
- How many users in your room (daily/weekly/monthly/yearly) - this could also be filtered by TYPE: anonymous, grey colours

& much more that for some reason I can't think of, but I am sure you all can.

Upvote 0
Even with it on the navigation menu, it was never really "obvious" to see, as they simply included it as a regular link. They should have, to try give it a bit more emphasis, done what they did with the signup button and made the background orange. Maybe not many use it so they removed it or they have other issues, I genuinely don't know. Or maybe they didn't realise they removed it. I did ask and tag @punker barbie but I had no response - and the link hasn't been added back..

Another big suggestion:

In-depth statistics for models pages. If you can ladies and gents add to this statistics feature; what stats would YOU like to see and think would be helpful?
The stats would ONLY be visible to the model, not to their viewers/members, of course.

The first ones that come to my mind but I don't have a model's experience/mind, so there is a lot more, I am confident:
- How many followed you today/weekly/monthly/yearly
- How many UNfollowed you today/weekly/monthly/yearly
- How many users in your room (daily/weekly/monthly/yearly) - this could also be filtered by TYPE: anonymous, grey colours

& much more that for some reason I can't think of, but I am sure you all can.

I was talking with someone about statistics somewhere. To piggyback on your list:
  • FanClub Members added/removed (monthly/quarterly/annually)
  • Users in room also based on when you were on (month, day, hours)
  • Tokens in room based when you were on
  • Token:user ratio (how many tokens made per user)
  • Traffic coming from other places to personal room (e.g. social media, personal websites, clip sites, etc.)
  • Which bots/apps were used during each show, along with Room Topic (to see which shows worked and which didn't)
  • CB Hashtag Traffic (how many users found me do to certain hashtags, clicked or otherwise)
  • Tokens made per hour, day, etc. (Excel Chart Style lol)
  • Most active days, hours, tokens generated, etc. for CB as a whole or by "gender" (could even base it on country and/or timezone).
  • Tokens made per private show (monthly/quarterly/annually)
Literally just throwing things out and hoping a couple will stick, but I don't know if any even could.

Just thoughts for y'all.

Upvote 0
Instead of displaying the model's alleged age and how long they've been broadcasting (who cares?), display their rate for privates and whether I'm following them already. You shouldn't have to hit the Private Show link and cancel it to see what their rate is.

It would be nice to sort the followed rooms in an order the member can select instead of by CB's mysterious algorithm. To get around this I have a folder of bookmarks for my favorite models but I have to go through them one by one to see if they're online.

Upvote 0
Instead of displaying the model's alleged age and how long they've been broadcasting (who cares?), display their rate for privates and whether I'm following them already. You shouldn't have to hit the Private Show link and cancel it to see what their rate is.

It would be nice to sort the followed rooms in an order the member can select instead of by CB's mysterious algorithm. To get around this I have a folder of bookmarks for my favorite models but I have to go through them one by one to see if they're online.

Oh I think I know the secret algorithm.. It's by oldest model to newest, by registration.
Longest member first, then newest last. That's what it is on mine anyway - and I don't mean longest you have had the followed.

Upvote 0
You can do it if you go to google and write "chaturbate " + name of the model. No matter if it's not online or in private, the model will be found

Or you can type www.chaturbate.com/MODEL NAME HERE

That is the code they use for every page on CB unless it is not for a model.

There is a -cams for non-cam model pages.
Ex: chaturbate.com/female-cams or chaturbate.com/followed-cams

Upvote 0
Oh wow. Thanks!

Why would they ever remove this from the main space? There's a lot of cool stuff here.

The reason the Store has been removed from the menu bar is that Chaturbate are revamping the site. Once this is done they will be introducing the store back onto the site.

Upvote 0
Someone mentioned having a global notepad. I would like to have Notes on a per-model basis. MFC already implemented this feature and I use it constantly. Girls tell me unusual facts about their lives like their majors in school, what kind of career they want to pursue, what their boyfriend does, etc. I cannot possibly remember all of this for so many models. The most natural place to record it is right with the profile. Bonus points if you give me a popup window that lets me access and edit this information from the main window showing all the models. Each model would have a link "Notes" and please give me some visual indication when I already have entered some notes.

Upvote 0
Someone mentioned having a global notepad. I would like to have Notes on a per-model basis. MFC already implemented this feature and I use it constantly. Girls tell me unusual facts about their lives like their majors in school, what kind of career they want to pursue, what their boyfriend does, etc. I cannot possibly remember all of this for so many models. The most natural place to record it is right with the profile. Bonus points if you give me a popup window that lets me access and edit this information from the main window showing all the models. Each model would have a link "Notes" and please give me some visual indication when I already have entered some notes.
This is such a great idea!

Upvote 0
I'd like a private show price between 60 tokens per minute and 30 tokens per minute. The difference is quite big. 45 tokens per minute would be nice.

For both group shows and privates, I wish there was even more flexibility than just a single additional price point. For group shows, I would love to be able to see some models explore pricing below 6 tokens per minute. If a room is large, a model who can get 20 people paying 4 tokens per minute (just an arbitrary example) has an interesting scenario.

CB explained to me that they do not allow pricing that is not a multiple of 6 because of how their billing system works. CB is charging 1/6th of the per-minute price every 10 seconds. They have no algorithm to capture a fraction of a token. The reason your 45-token suggestion cannot currently be implemented is that 45/6 = 7.5 tokens every 10 seconds. CB has no way to capture 1/2 of a token.

This problem seems straightforward to resolve. They could, for example, charge any fraction that does not divide by 6 on a per-minute basis, instead of per-10-seconds. In my example of 4 tokens/per minute for a group chat, charge 4 tokens at the start of each minute. For your case with 45 tokens, charge 7 tokens every 10 seconds, and the increment of 3 tokens charge once per minute. That gives 6*7 + 3 = 42+3 = 45.

With something like my replacement algorithm, models would be free to set any price they like, for any type of show.

Upvote 0
I did not see this one suggested yet in the thread: can CB support more than three Bots in a room? It is not hard at all to go beyond three Bots. It is a major pain to be swapping Bots in and out of a precious slot. It would be far easier to leave Bots you use occasionally in place and deactivated.

An example of this would be something like a Timer Bot. You might use it a few times a week, but it is far easier to leave it in the Bot list of your account and just activate it than to deactivate some other Bot, load the Timer Bot, restart, and then later on swap them back. Let the model focus on the show and not all of the housekeeping.

Upvote 0
#1 Click multiple tags. I want a combo, lets say of Heels and Asian!
-----------------
#2 Very Very Important! May be the down fall of CB if you ask me...... Models can not be split camming. At least during a private! Three strikes, your out!!! Was in a private the other day and she was doing nothing with me, and talking and laughing with someone tipping her, sounded like a freaking bird chirping every 5 seconds. All I could do is sit there and get pissed and wait for my 10 minutes to expire and my 60 tokens to disappear!

My third I posted today already. Somehow eliminate the screen, manager or boss on other side of cam on these studio cams.

Upvote 0
-----------------
#2 Very Very Important! May be the down fall of CB if you ask me...... Models can not be split camming. At least during a private! Three strikes, your out!!! Was in a private the other day and she was doing nothing with me, and talking and laughing with someone tipping her, sounded like a freaking bird chirping every 5 seconds. All I could do is sit there and get pissed and wait for my 10 minutes to expire and my 60 tokens to disappear!

My third I posted today already. Somehow eliminate the screen, manager or boss on other side of cam on these studio cams.

Both great.
For the second, report her as it's your money you're spending. She should be there for you in a private and not be ignoring you.
CB are very good with this, they will be able to see that she was not talking to you, and then you get your tokens back - hopefully. Just be polite etc, don't be demanding and rude to the staff

Upvote 0

Agreed. The inability to do complex searches for models who fit exact criteria is a complete waste of the resource CB has at its disposal. I should be able to search offline models as well, maybe specifying the time period within which they need to have last logged in?

One of my best model friends early on when I first started viewing cams was a girl who broadcasts simultaneously on three sites. She constantly did very sociopathic things in her show, such as having two or three privates going on at the same time while simultaneously chatting with her friends (like me) on the side. Or she would string along a room to meet a public goal and then just as the goal was met she would go into a private and then never attempt to do the goal show if she came back. I would call her BS all the time on her, and she acknowledged it but did nothing to fix it. She would basically laugh at how stupid men were in her private conversations with me. I ended up leaving her room and not wasting time with her in e-mail offline because I concluded that she has really poor morals about her own obligations. And even in her private conversations with me, she would constantly start threads and then leave them hanging. It was annoying.

Definitely report the model. But - going forward - what has worked for me is to look for models who are able to engage in deep conversations before you ever try a private. That means they listen to the questions you ask and they really answer them well. You are able to talk about each others lives while staying private. You are able to have interesting conversations. If I do not have at least that much chemistry, I will not be interested in a private. This limits me to about 3% of the models who I find attractive enough to have a private with. For me, that's okay. I know some people reduce these sites to a sexual transaction, but that is not interesting to me. And - as a practical matter - my approach avoids all of the negative energy from issues like the one you describe.

How does CB stop a studio manager from using software to watch the screen of a model?

What are the problems you have encountered? Maybe put that into a new thread and reference it here, because I am interested in that topic.

To be honest, what I have seen in studios in Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia is they stick the girls in a room and basically tell them "good luck" and then the girl is pretty much left to figure things out on her own. I have not felt the heavy hand of the studio in those rooms the way you do feel it in Romanian model rooms.

Upvote 0
Agreed. The inability to do complex searches for models who fit exact criteria is a complete waste of the resource CB has at its disposal. I should be able to search offline models as well, maybe specifying the time period within which they need to have last logged in?

One of my best model friends early on when I first started viewing cams was a girl who broadcasts simultaneously on three sites. She constantly did very sociopathic things in her show, such as having two or three privates going on at the same time while simultaneously chatting with her friends (like me) on the side. Or she would string along a room to meet a public goal and then just as the goal was met she would go into a private and then never attempt to do the goal show if she came back. I would call her BS all the time on her, and she acknowledged it but did nothing to fix it. She would basically laugh at how stupid men were in her private conversations with me. I ended up leaving her room and not wasting time with her in e-mail offline because I concluded that she has really poor morals about her own obligations. And even in her private conversations with me, she would constantly start threads and then leave them hanging. It was annoying.

Definitely report the model. But - going forward - what has worked for me is to look for models who are able to engage in deep conversations before you ever try a private. That means they listen to the questions you ask and they really answer them well. You are able to talk about each others lives while staying private. You are able to have interesting conversations. If I do not have at least that much chemistry, I will not be interested in a private. This limits me to about 3% of the models who I find attractive enough to have a private with. For me, that's okay. I know some people reduce these sites to a sexual transaction, but that is not interesting to me. And - as a practical matter - my approach avoids all of the negative energy from issues like the one you describe.

How does CB stop a studio manager from using software to watch the screen of a model?

What are the problems you have encountered? Maybe put that into a new thread and reference it here, because I am interested in that topic.

To be honest, what I have seen in studios in Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia is they stick the girls in a room and basically tell them "good luck" and then the girl is pretty much left to figure things out on her own. I have not felt the heavy hand of the studio in those rooms the way you do feel it in Romanian model rooms.

These moderators/admins watching the models are for the models own protection as there are lots of scammers out there and dangerous people. SO this would never happen anyway, it's good that they watch. Stop going to studio model rooms, especially colombian ones if they seem to be your issue - or find a different cam site!!

Upvote 0
These moderators/admins watching the models are for the models own protection as there are lots of scammers out there and dangerous people. SO this would never happen anyway, it's good that they watch. Stop going to studio model rooms, especially colombian ones if they seem to be your issue - or find a different cam site!!

I agree the studios can offer a supervisory and protection function and that has value for the model. But I draw the line at the studio having a different person than the model do the communication with the viewer, all the while deceiving the viewer into believing it is the model that he communicates with. That is far more than protection, and it has significant elements of fraud.

Upvote 0
I agree the studios can offer a supervisory and protection function and that has value for the model. But I draw the line at the studio having a different person than the model do the communication with the viewer, all the while deceiving the viewer into believing it is the model that he communicates with. That is far more than protection, and it has significant elements of fraud.

See, for this I can understand, definitely. But I also do understand that a lot can't speak English or find it hard to translate or use computers - the entire thing for them is a huge learning curve, so to us it's simple to use a plugin, but these ladies are overwhelmed with all this computer language/stuff they need to learn WHILST also performing for everyone.

Upvote 0
See, for this I can understand, definitely. But I also do understand that a lot can't speak English or find it hard to translate or use computers - the entire thing for them is a huge learning curve, so to us it's simple to use a plugin, but these ladies are overwhelmed with all this computer language/stuff they need to learn WHILST also performing for everyone.

Fair point. So the honest way to do what they are doing here is to disclose it. In pretty clear print in the profile and notifiers it needs to say "I speak no English, so my studio monitors my chat and replies for me."

Upvote 0
1) KICK inactive users from the room AUTOMATICALLY after XX hours. If they are not talking or tipping, they are not contributing, so why are they just there? There is no point. Even if they have fallen asleep, gone out or the most common - they are in another room. Then boot them from the room (not a BAN, just a kick out for that time).

2a) Allow a .zip download for photo sets that have 10+ images in. This will be different views I guess. I know a lot of sites don't allow a right click to download photo's but CB and some other's do - and the full size version at that, which is great - especially if it's a bought set. Because CB allows the download option via traditional methods of right click and save image, I think a zip option to download all in a fullsize would be great too.

2b) Also regarding photo sets, allow some kind of slideshow for the fullsize images. Right now you have to open multiple tabs or download all.. It's also annoying to open the full size, it takes too long. Every photo you have to click thumbnail > click view full size. When there is 20+ images that is very horrible. Make it much more user friendly - maybe then photo sets MAY (but maybe not, we won't know) get more sales and popular.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.