AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

the useful bot functions should be integrated into the site like what stripchat is doing, can barely use the chat on cb due to the notices being spammed, and text commands went out with the 20th century.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Notices are fine because people don't read bios, IMO, but anti-spam should be site-integrated.

Not sure if you are familiar with StripChat but they do it in a great way, they essentially add them into their own "tabs". Not sure what else to call them.
So, for example, you click one single icon to the side of the chat, it then replaces the entire chat with different "sections/tabs", for example, one can be for Tip Menu, 1 for Lovense Settings, another for Spin the Wheel/games settings.
I think it's a genuinely fantastic way of doing it and makes it very clean. Although some model snow do use a lot of notices, especially when you first enter the room, otherwise it's very good and a great way of having it.

Here is a quick screenshot of how they have implemented it:
So clicking the 3 options there will show different things..

sctabs2.jpgsctabs.jpgsctabs3.jpg

So, when there are more game isn't he "game" one, you see you can click them individually, and it will reveal the details of that game

Upvote 0
This is something that has annoyed me for a long time but I have just put up with it "because". But surely it shouldn't be something difficult to implement, right?

I just sent this as a "send feedback" on CB:

Hello, Could you please please please add local times to anything that uses times/dates? Mainly I am thinking of token history. Some times your times are 7hrs behind England and other times 8hrs, it's difficult to remember and if I need to work something out, it is annoying. Obviously, all of this can be based on what country/region you signed up with/from (or maybe allow us to select the timezone from our profile, in a dropdown list like a lot of places allow).

The dropdown timezone is something common on forums, for example. I think that would be the best and easiest way to have it.

Upvote 0
I am just "consumer" but i would suggest or like to see a form or function in my profile that allows me to change my username on my own. (maybe with a limit of x times within a specific time period, so it will not be abused)

I registered on cb a few a years ago and just choosed a very random username, mainly just by typing randomly on my keyboard :) and now it took me 2-3 manual back-and-forth email-conversations with the cb support, to finanlly have it changed.

They should just add that as a feature in the own bio or profile with a checking-system, that tells if the choosen name is available and they also could automaticly and easily charge something between 10 and 100 tokens for it and deduct them from the account.

I guess that could be easily implemented if they have a databank structure where every user anyway has its own key/id/autoincrement, and it would reduce lots of work from the support-team and also it would add a very nice income-stream for them, because i am sure its not just users like me only but also some of the models that maybe would like to change or just update their username from time to time.

(and surely this function should not bypass any already existing ban in any room you had with the old username)

Upvote 0
👑 Better administration. CB not just saying "we try to create and maintain a friendly & welcoming environment", but actually doing it as well. Talk is cheap.

People being bullied across multiple rooms by the same trolls every time throughout the entire year, and when those trolls get banned they just hop onto their other accounts and pick up where they left off.

CB needs to realize that we pay their bills. If every frequent/regular tipper like us left for greener pastures, all that would remain behind is the no-tipping trolls & bullies. And the jig would be up. No more payouts, no more token buying, no more CB taking 50% of cammers' earnings.

So CB needs to start taking better care of us, because without us, CB might as well close up shop.

👑 Requiring EMAIL ADDRESS to create account, and reject popular temp-email providers like Yopmail, Mailinator etc. This would shut down a ton of trolls, bullies + most of the spam bots, if not all.

Upvote 0
This will fall on deaf ears for sure but....

Promotions. Seasonal promotions for tokens.
Why not do these like most other camsites?

Separate ones for regular tippers and for those who have never bought tokens before.
Especially right now wit models struggling and also people struggling with money.

New User Promotion:
Buy your first 100 tokens get 50 free
Buy 200 tokens get 75 free
Buy 500 tokens get 150 free

(The reason I say 50 free for the 100 token packages is that it will be the one most likely to tempt greys that have never been able to purchase before or never wanted to)

This benefits both CB and the model.
It could potentially get a lot of greys who have never bought tokens to buy one of those packages, and then the model obviously gets the tokens + the "bonus/free" tokens too.

Not sure exactly what to do for regulars but I am sure something could be done. Maybe even a "for every 1,000 tokens you accumulate buying, receive 50 (or 100) tokens free". I dunno exactly, this could be many things I guess.

Like I said it would be seasonal, not an everyday occurrence. So it'd be during the festive holidays, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Easter..

Upvote 0
CB needs to realize that we pay their bills. If every frequent/regular tipper like us left for greener pastures, all that would remain behind is the no-tipping trolls & bullies. And the jig would be up. No more payouts, no more token buying, no more CB taking 50% of cammers' earnings.

So CB needs to start taking better care of us, because without us, CB might as well close up shop.

Sadly, things will never change. CB and MFC have learned that as people leave, more people replace them. And, some won't go anywhere because they're too attached to a specific model. Also, I think revenues have increased. So, why change when there's no incentive to?

This will fall on deaf ears for sure but....

Promotions. Seasonal promotions for tokens.
Why not do these like most other camsites?

Separate ones for regular tippers and for those who have never bought tokens before.
Especially right now wit models struggling and also people struggling with money.

New User Promotion:
Buy your first 100 tokens get 50 free
Buy 200 tokens get 75 free
Buy 500 tokens get 150 free

(The reason I say 50 free for the 100 token packages is that it will be the one most likely to tempt greys that have never been able to purchase before or never wanted to)

This benefits both CB and the model.
It could potentially get a lot of greys who have never bought tokens to buy one of those packages, and then the model obviously gets the tokens + the "bonus/free" tokens too.

Not sure exactly what to do for regulars but I am sure something could be done. Maybe even a "for every 1,000 tokens you accumulate buying, receive 50 (or 100) tokens free". I dunno exactly, this could be many things I guess.

Like I said it would be seasonal, not an everyday occurrence. So it'd be during the festive holidays, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Easter..

Do other camsites do token promotions? I've never seen CB or MFC do any kind of promotions other than larger token bundles. Again, I don't see them doing it because what they're doing works, no matter how shitty they act towards members.

The camsite would take the hit since they're more or less the broker, and would need to pay out the models the same rate unless it was promoted down to the models as well. I could see many models protesting it since they lose money and didn't want it in the first place.

Like going to strip clubs, in the few years I went to them, I never saw any kind of promotions being done and the dancers are pretty much their own boss like camsites.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Sadly, things will never change. CB and MFC have learned that as people leave, more people replace them. And, some won't go anywhere because they're too attached to a specific model. Also, I think revenues have increased. So, why change when there's no incentive to?

Do other camsites do token promotions? I've never seen CB or MFC do any kind of promotions other than larger token bundles. Again, I don't see them doing it because what they're doing works, no matter how shitty they act towards members.

The camsite would take the hit since they're more or less the broker, and would need to pay out the models the same rate unless it was promoted down to the models as well. I could see many models protesting it since they lose money and didn't want it in the first place.

Like going to strip clubs, in the few years I went to them, I never saw any kind of promotions being done and the dancers are pretty much their own boss like camsites.

Yes, LiveJasmin, StripChat, Bongacams, Flirt4free, and I am sure many others, all do promotions, especially for people that have never purchased tokens before, or for specific packages (like SC are doing now for their larger packs, giving an additional 100 tokens free)..

I am sure CB can do it fine because the less you purchase at once, the more they take for profit. So if you buy 100 tokens I think you pay about 0.12 or 0.13 (or maybe even 0.14) per token.
Compare that to buying a big bulk of say, 2000 tokens, you get those for 0.08 per token (40% saving).
So, if they offered a few free tokens for first-time purchasers of 100 tokens (which is the package you don't have any savings on - I think 200 tokens you save 5%, 500 tokens you save 22%, and it increases, gradually giving a saving of 40% with the bigger packages).

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Yes, LiveJasmin, StripChat, Bongacams, Flirt4free, and I am sure many others, all do promotions, especially for people that have never purchased tokens before, or for specific packages (like SC are doing now for their larger packs, giving an additional 100 tokens free)..

I am sure CB can do it fine because the less you purchase at once, the more they take for profit. So if you buy 100 tokens I think you pay about 0.12 or 0.13 (or maybe even 0.14) per token.
Compare that to buying a big bulk of say, 2000 tokens, you get those for 0.08 per token (40% saving).
So, if they offered a few free tokens for first-time purchasers of 100 tokens (which is the package you don't have any savings on - I think 200 tokens you save 5%, 500 tokens you save 22%, and it increases, gradually giving a saving of 40% with the bigger packages).

I'm aware of the larger the token purchase, the bigger the savings. But, I don't recall seeing any kind of new person promotion from CB or MFC. IIRC, SM gives $5 to new members (forgot to mention that before). The others, I've never visited, so no idea.

Earlier this year I posted something similar to yours and it sparked a debate with some of the models here. I'll let you read and make up your mind. Granted, it was mostly geared towards long time members on MFC. But, similar context as you're proposing.

Upvote 0
👑 Better administration. CB not just saying "we try to create and maintain a friendly & welcoming environment", but actually doing it as well. Talk is cheap.

People being bullied across multiple rooms by the same trolls every time throughout the entire year, and when those trolls get banned they just hop onto their other accounts and pick up where they left off.

👑 Requiring EMAIL ADDRESS to create account, and reject popular temp-email providers like Yopmail, Mailinator etc. This would shut down a ton of trolls, bullies + most of the spam bots, if not all.

Trolls are every where, how do you propose to stop them exactly? On CB at least you have the tools to filter out custom words with bots and provide a level of control not available on others.

In order for CB to get 50% of a token purchase it has to be a small one and they had to have arrived to CB without an affiliate being involved.

👑
Requiring EMAIL ADDRESS to create account, and reject popular temp-email providers like Yopmail, Mailinator etc. This would shut down a ton of trolls, bullies + most of the spam bots, if not all.

I am glad that at the very least you took it a step further than most and suggested they block temp-email providers but this won't stop them it will only slow them down a little bit.....also are we talking about greys? just turn them off. I thought you were talking about users with colored names coming back on different colored name accounts.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Trolls are every where, how do you propose to stop them exactly? On CB at least you have the tools to filter out custom words with bots and provide a level of control not available on others.

In order for CB to get 50% of a token purchase it has to be a small one and they had to have arrived to CB without an affiliate being involved.

I am glad that at the very least you took it a step further than most and suggested they block temp-email providers but this won't stop them it will only slow them down a little bit.....also are we talking about greys? just turn them off. I thought you were talking about users with colored names coming back on different colored name accounts.

How do I propose to stop them? Simple. CB to employ zero tolerance for bullying, and ban any account engaging in such toxic behavior. In other words, to practice what they preach "we strive to facilitate & maintain a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone". It sure sounds good on paper when they say it in their reply to emails about the bullies. But like I keep saying, talk is cheap.

Or banning can be reserved as punishment for multiple infractions. They can simply revoke the chatting abilities of the trolls for a week, then add an extra week for each additional infraction. And when they still don't get the message - BAN permanently.

I'm a viewer, not a cammer. I'm strictly speaking as a viewer. And no, putting them on ignore won't solve any problems because like I said, they post fake screenshots for the cammer to see & prompt him to kick you for no actual reason. Can't screencap them if I can't see them.

And I AM talking about trolls/bullies with multiple colored names. I got a gazillion screenshots of them. And here's a list of currently active trolls in the Men's section who primarily target American cammers with no mods.

UBUGPSp.gif

"username_kay" (light blue)
"whatthefridge" (light blue)
"35reasonswhy" (light blue)
"juicy_july" (light blue)
"bio__" (light blue)
"mariah_scary" (light blue)
"mariazakharova" (light blue)
"aprettyselectivelittlebitch_" (light blue)
"applejj" (light blue)
"magaly_medina" (light blue)
"mad_martin" (light blue/dark blue)
"wtfruonabout" (light blue/dark blue)
"riversidecentre" (light blue)
"snipermarvin67" (light blue)
"worldsbestboss2" (light blue/dark blue)
"0opsididitagain" (light blue/dark blue)
"bravo3papa" (light blue/dark blue)
"blueskies232" (light blue/dark blue)
"jackmeehof" (light blue/dark blue)
"jarec__wentworth" (light blue)
"chinko_de_mayo" (light blue/dark blue/pink)
"skyplus88" (light blue/dark blue)
"ang3la" (light blue/grey)
"lady_vag" (light blue)

"yabuddy......" (username varies, grey)
"cbmodnews" (grey)
"camguynews" (grey)
"jokelas_salty_tears" (grey) (mocking a PURPLE user called Jockla2015)
"joeymn/joey_mn" (grey)
"maria_zakharova" (grey)
"candlevax76" (grey) (mocking a PURPLE user called Candleboy76)
"joesmeriasboi" (grey)
"mariachig" (grey)
"sarah_the_mermaid" (grey)
"defelopterl" (grey)

Most of them are sock poppet accounts of the same 2-4 people. When one username gets outed too much and has been banned from too many rooms, they hop onto the next account.

For example "mad_martin" has completely disappered in the last month. At the same time, several "new" trolls/bullies appeared behaving in the exact same manner. There's also far more grey accounts circulating, but they get banned easily. Though these are usually the variations of usernames they use. And these are not merely random usernames I've listed for my jollies. They have all been screencapped bullying people nonstop throughout the year, although it got even worse after March/April.

I'll just make a thread about it later, since this one is mainly for suggestions for improvement. Now if you'll excuse me....

exxrztu.gif

Upvote 0
How do I propose to stop them? Simple. CB to employ zero tolerance for bullying, and ban any account engaging in such toxic behavior. In other words, to practice what they preach "we strive to facilitate & maintain a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone". It sure sounds good on paper when they say it in their reply to emails about the bullies. But like I keep saying, talk is cheap.

Or banning can be reserved as punishment for multiple infractions. They can simply revoke the chatting abilities of the trolls for a week, then add an extra week for each additional infraction. And when they still don't get the message - BAN permanently.

I'm a viewer, not a cammer. I'm strictly speaking as a viewer. And no, putting them on ignore won't solve any problems because like I said, they post fake screenshots for the cammer to see & prompt him to kick you for no actual reason. Can't screencap them if I can't see them.

And I AM talking about trolls/bullies with multiple colored names. I got a gazillion screenshots of them. And here's a list of currently active trolls in the Men's section who primarily target American cammers with no mods.

UBUGPSp.gif

"username_kay" (light blue)
"whatthefridge" (light blue)
"35reasonswhy" (light blue)
"juicy_july" (light blue)
"bio__" (light blue)
"mariah_scary" (light blue)
"mariazakharova" (light blue)
"aprettyselectivelittlebitch_" (light blue)
"applejj" (light blue)
"magaly_medina" (light blue)
"mad_martin" (light blue/dark blue)
"wtfruonabout" (light blue/dark blue)
"riversidecentre" (light blue)
"snipermarvin67" (light blue)
"worldsbestboss2" (light blue/dark blue)
"0opsididitagain" (light blue/dark blue)
"bravo3papa" (light blue/dark blue)
"blueskies232" (light blue/dark blue)
"jackmeehof" (light blue/dark blue)
"jarec__wentworth" (light blue)
"chinko_de_mayo" (light blue/dark blue/pink)
"skyplus88" (light blue/dark blue)
"ang3la" (light blue/grey)
"lady_vag" (light blue)

"yabuddy......" (username varies, grey)
"cbmodnews" (grey)
"camguynews" (grey)
"jokelas_salty_tears" (grey) (mocking a PURPLE user called Jockla2015)
"joeymn/joey_mn" (grey)
"maria_zakharova" (grey)
"candlevax76" (grey) (mocking a PURPLE user called Candleboy76)
"joesmeriasboi" (grey)
"mariachig" (grey)
"sarah_the_mermaid" (grey)
"defelopterl" (grey)

Most of them are sock poppet accounts of the same 2-4 people. When one username gets outed too much and has been banned from too many rooms, they hop onto the next account.

For example "mad_martin" has completely disappered in the last month. At the same time, several "new" trolls/bullies appeared behaving in the exact same manner. There's also far more grey accounts circulating, but they get banned easily. Though these are usually the variations of usernames they use. And these are not merely random usernames I've listed for my jollies. They have all been screencapped bullying people nonstop throughout the year, although it got even worse after March/April.

I'll just make a thread about it later, since this one is mainly for suggestions for improvement. Now if you'll excuse me....

exxrztu.gif
Since you're a viewer, not a cammer, and you have SUCH a huge issue with bullies/trolls/etc... Id suggest you make a new account (new email, new IP, new credit card) and start fresh.

Clearly you've irritated a TON of people, or just a couple, who have a lot of reach on CB.

Based on your other posts here, you've put a target on yourself somehow. So on your new account, don't engage in the toxic behavior you did on your previous one, so that you can just enjoy strippinig cam models on their feeds without being hounded by endless trolls.

Upvote 0
Since you're a viewer, not a cammer, and you have SUCH a huge issue with bullies/trolls/etc... Id suggest you make a new account (new email, new IP, new credit card) and start fresh.

Clearly you've irritated a TON of people, or just a couple, who have a lot of reach on CB.

Based on your other posts here, you've put a target on yourself somehow. So on your new account, don't engage in the toxic behavior you did on your previous one, so that you can just enjoy strippinig cam models on their feeds without being hounded by endless trolls.

Lolwut? You want me to hide from the trolls, so they can carry on as per usual on others? And just let them go unchecked for another year and drive more cammers and tippers away?

Are you for real?

And the way I irritated them is by being a good mod for cammers who selected me to be. They target everyone who has modded for popular American cammers at one time or another. I'm only one among their dozen+ targets.

You may not like the way I talk here, but that's due to months' of frustration over CB's administrative incompetence, and I'm done being nice about it.

And furthermore, you're not likely to know anything about this unless you've actually spent time watching male American cammers to see this go down day after day, with your own eyes.

This is exactly why earlier in the year "Johnnystone", one of CB's biggest male cammers, threatened to stop camming on CB. He's seen it happen, and he's seen his friends get bullied. And CB does nothing about it.

Wait until you see the thread I'll post sometime tomorrow. Got tons of receipts.

PS: the trolls/bullies' so-called reach on CB didn't exactly save them from being banned permanently from a whole bunch of male rooms. Especially after we exposed them on a camming blog, forcing them to make new accounts themselves. Which is why they can only prey on new cammers who don't know any better.

Upvote 0
Lolwut? You want me to hide from the trolls, so they can carry on as per usual on others? And just let them go unchecked for another year and drive more cammers and tippers away?

Are you for real?

And the way I irritated them is by being a good mod for cammers who selected me to be. They target everyone who has modded for popular American cammers at one time or another. I'm only one among their dozen+ targets.

You may not like the way I talk here, but that's due to months' of frustration over CB's administrative incompetence, and I'm done being nice about it.

And furthermore, you're not likely to know anything about this unless you've actually spent time watching male American cammers to see this go down day after day, with your own eyes.

This is exactly why earlier in the year "Johnnystone", one of CB's biggest male cammers, threatened to stop camming on CB. He's seen it happen, and he's seen his friends get bullied. And CB does nothing about it.

Wait until you see the thread I'll post sometime tomorrow. Got tons of receipts.

PS: the trolls/bullies' so-called reach on CB didn't exactly save them from being banned permanently from a whole bunch of male rooms. Especially after we exposed them on a camming blog, forcing them to make new accounts themselves. Which is why they can only prey on new cammers who don't know any better.
k

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie

Here's just ONE example out of a whole bunch I got, for your benefit and for anyone else who's never seen it happen. I screencapped whatever going on as soon as the chat loaded for me. Plenty more went down before I got there.

https://i.postimg.cc/SRH603j2/HARASSMENT-08-10-2020.png

Imagine seeing that every single time you went into a cammer's room for months to no end. Now imagine reporting it to CB, and imagine nothing happening. And then imagine it keep happening, day after day after day. Even I can't be Mr Congeniality ALL the time...

UT6No9M.gif

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie

Here's just ONE example out of a whole bunch I got, for your benefit and for anyone else who's never seen it happen. I screencapped whatever going on as soon as the chat loaded for me. Plenty more went down before I got there.

Imagine seeing that every single time you went into a cammer's room for months to no end. Now imagine reporting it to CB, and imagine nothing happening. And then imagine it keep happening, day after day after day. Even I can't be Mr Congeniality ALL the time...

UT6No9M.gif
What's your CB username?
because every single person chatting in there is baiting trolls and exacerbating the situation.

if you are any of the names in there, my advise is still as previously stated:

Upvote 0

If this is the case and nothing changes from the company taking your money, be the change. Make the change happen by stop giving them your money.

I didn't look at the screen capture you gave. But, I will second Amber's reply. If you're any part of feeding into the actions of the people supposedly bullying you or the model, then you're as much a part of the problem. Bullies thrive and reactions from people. They do it to get a kick out of the reactions. The more people give into their antics, the more they will keep doing it. Either you and everyone needs to ignore them, ban them by using bots against them, or move the fuck on and go somewhere where they can't be a bother.

Going back to my original point, if a company refuses to change after countless complaints and reports of inappropriate actions of certain people, STOP GIVING THEM MONEY. If the model refuses to do anything about it, in terms of not going to another site, not implementing bots, etc. then they accept what's going on and is as much a part of what you perceive is the problem. At which point, you need to move the fuck on.

Upvote 0
I really love chaturbate the way it is and i wont add or change absolutly nothing . Im on chaturbate since the first day and i love the fact they are making our life as models easier then other sites . No add friends thanks god! the reson i hate mfc is becose of that and the emails and this things that make u work double time, about the fiding local people, everyone post on the bio page if they want coutry state, but mostly all of the girls keep it part of the privacy on cb . Hope chaturbate will never change the fact that u can do what u want with your tokens, u can tip other girls iff this is what u want of just cash them out, other sites dont give u option to play with your tokens .. chaturbate is easy this way for all the models new or with experience , u go online and make money ... no need dramas, milion pms from add friends every 25 tk guy, not sitting 2 h daily after my time on to mail to all this bored guys who will send offline emails , etc. Just start broadcasting, smile and make money .. Thanks chaturbate , i really enjoy my time on always! Ps. for example now, i started to use stripchat, where 500 [people a day send add friends requests and messages, im lossing lots of tippers becouse im (rude) and i dont answer to their pms,, i see the messages after i log out , so is a bad ideea especialy for girls who got lots of users to have this stupid options, i could never stop my conversations my show to sit and stay on pms, but also they having this option getting pissed off being ignored .. As i said chaturbate got way lesss dramas ... making it simple ...

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie

UT6No9M.gif

CB offers soooo many options to generally restrict chatting by member groups, ban, silence, word filters. It's only a couple of clicks. To be honest, I've seen worse than that in the screenshots. CB is a rough place if none of the options that cb has is used. However it's up to the broadcaster and not up to you.

Upvote 0
Remember when people used to go on camsites to masturbate? Good times

You have to remember this same generation ar the ones using things like TikTok, influencing and being influenced doing stupid crazes like eating Tide pods, filing their teeth down (i only recently saw this and saw photos for it, WHY?!!)... and much more dumb shit. SO these same people trolling doesn't surprise me at all.

Upvote 0
You have to remember this same generation ar the ones using things like TikTok, influencing and being influenced doing stupid crazes like eating Tide pods, filing their teeth down (i only recently saw this and saw photos for it, WHY?!!)... and much more dumb shit. SO these same people trolling doesn't surprise me at all.

TBH, I don't think there was any mention of age and while these kinds of actions are typically done by teens/younger adults, there are others outside that age range who do said stupid things. It's also very common for people who claim to want to be inclusive of others, empathic/sympathetic to others, yet are downright nasty towards others and don't see what wrong with that.

Upvote 0
one: since the internet became more accesable there have been communities that have targeted, trolled, and harrassed people they describe as "lolcows." this isn't new.
two: people have been filing their teeth forever. in some cultures its customary. hell, they could have been in the transitional period when getting veneers
three: its usually a good thing to not generalize an entire generation because of the actions of others. leave the zoomers out of this.

Upvote 0
I highly doubt that it's mostly teenagers who are using CB

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
What's your CB username?
because every single person chatting in there is baiting trolls and exacerbating the situation.

if you are any of the names in there, my advise is still as previously stated:

I wasn't chatting, I was lurking & screencapping. And it's very interesting to see how you try to twist everything around as if the trolls are being done wrong. Let's see what the Boss Lady herself thinks about it.

The trolls don't need no baiting. THEY do the baiting as soon as they see someone on the user list they don't like. The moment your username loads, they begin the taunting with gifs and provocative comments.

Again: spend some time in the Men's section before jumping to conclusions, sweetie-pie. It's called "having the necessary information you need to reach an educated conclusion". The cammer needs to be:

- between the ages of 18-30 but mostly on the younger side (18-22).
- pretty (this way they get a bigger audience because the pretty ones attract more viewers)
- NEW and mod-less.

and then consult my above list. As soon as you see 1-2 of them in the user list, keep watching, the rest are not far behind.

Moral of the story: when we go into a cammer's room, the cammer & CB make money. When the TROLLS come into the room, the cammer and CB LOSE money.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Again: spend some time in the Men's section before jumping to conclusions, sweetie-pie. It's called "having the necessary information you need to reach an educated conclusion".

What the fuck is wrong with some people? Bitching and moaning, then ignoring any constructive feedback. And then talking down to a successful cam model who has been in the industry for years and knows what the fuck she is talking about and who runs the forum. It’s no wonder he’s a “target for trolls” if he acts the same way he did here in Chaturbate rooms.

Seems like a self important mod who thinks he knows better than everyone else because he spends all his free time on Chaturbate and was feeding into the drama that he more than likely created.

Good riddance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.