AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

Seems like a self important mod who thinks he knows better than everyone else because he spends all his free time on Chaturbate and was feeding into the drama that he more than likely created.

Good riddance.
Yeah that.

Upvote 0
I wasn't chatting, I was lurking & screencapping. And it's very interesting to see how you try to twist everything around as if the trolls are being done wrong. Let's see what the Boss Lady herself thinks about it.

The trolls don't need no baiting. THEY do the baiting as soon as they see someone on the user list they don't like. The moment your username loads, they begin the taunting with gifs and provocative comments.

Again: spend some time in the Men's section before jumping to conclusions, sweetie-pie. It's called "having the necessary information you need to reach an educated conclusion". The cammer needs to be:

- between the ages of 18-30 but mostly on the younger side (18-22).
- pretty (this way they get a bigger audience because the pretty ones attract more viewers)
- NEW and mod-less.

and then consult my above list. As soon as you see 1-2 of them in the user list, keep watching, the rest are not far behind.

Moral of the story: when we go into a cammer's room, the cammer & CB make money. When the TROLLS come into the room, the cammer and CB LOSE money.
Damn, eat a snickers. What a douchenugget.

4th of july usa GIF

Upvote 0
It’s no wonder he’s a “target for trolls” if he acts the same way he did here in Chaturbate rooms.
This was exactly my thought in the other thread, or better said (with this Old man's voice...) "don't feed the Troll" :)

Upvote 0
I wonder why they never split incoming and outgoing tokens in the token stats. Would make it so easy to track stats without having to download the spreadsheet and filter everything ourselves.

I think this could be good to do and nothing extreme. Just another box below the current token history: one for outgoing, one for incoming.

Also, I don't remember if I said this: Timestamps for Public AND Private Messages.
Even if the timestamp is only viewed upon hovering the line of text - although I would prefer it on the left side of the name in a smaller font. But I am happy with anything to be fair.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Is there a way to for a user to download privates? I know that there is for models. If not, then there should be.

Never going to happen. That would make it even easier to illegally distribute cam footage. If a model allows recordings then you still get unlimited playback on CB unless your account gets deleted/banned.

Upvote 0
How about a way to sort Followers and Following by date added (and maybe most visited for Following)? They both appear in random order as far as I can tell.

I am unsure about people following you but models you follow appear as most recently online.
People that follow you aren't even in alphabetical/alphanumerical order, which is annoying. I think they are based on oldest account registration to newest? I really don't know.
Hopefully, someone like @cbhours knows or has a better guess?

Upvote 0
I think they are based on oldest account registration to newest? I really don't know.
yes, it's strange, a kind of fuzzy joking algorithm... also seeing this: when you remove a follower, his place remains reserved as a useless blank place on the page but placed somewhere else, not at his old place and "guessed" each time you refresh a page xD

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
App developer e-mail/newsletter that is actually useful.

It should be written by paid CB support staff who are also app/bot developers (know the coding side as well as the broadcasting side for wants/needs). It should include news, information, tips & tricks, set-up guides, reviews, coding examples, help, useful links (coding tools, free software, etc), highlights, and perhaps even a bi-yearly coding contests.

I'm available for hire CB, just reach out. =)

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I am unsure about people following you but models you follow appear as most recently online.
People that follow you aren't even in alphabetical/alphanumerical order, which is annoying. I think they are based on oldest account registration to newest? I really don't know.
Hopefully, someone like @cbhours knows or has a better guess?

With the Following list I find it's usually sorted by most viewers but not perfectly and it's never consistent.

This is a selection of 2 models from each of the 5 rows showing for me right now, in order from highest to lowest on the list:

2.2 hrs, 6561 viewers
49 mins, 688 viewers
1.3 hrs, 360 viewers
3 mins, 171 viewers
1.2 hrs, 109 viewers
4.6 hrs, 21 viewers
10 mins, 5 viewers
3.0 hrs, 92 viewers
15 mins, 13 viewer
1.8hrs, 75 viewers

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
About notifications, there is a glitch there.
See, I don't like notifications to have the less popups as possible and remain master of my tools and concentration...
1607339571920.png

But each time I click to follow a room this popup feels obliged to ask me a thing haha:
1607339714840.png

Upvote 0
About notifications, there is a glitch there.
See, I don't like notifications to have the less popups as possible and remain master of my tools and concentration...
View attachment 86378

But each time I click to follow a room this popup feels obliged to ask me a thing haha:
View attachment 86379

I only have a handful of models followed so I love browser notifications turned on.
I have it on for both mobile and desktop, and they work independently.

When I used to click "not now" it would at least give me a few days before showing it again.
Maybe they broke it though and now it shows every time, which I definitely know would be annoying.

Possibly a problem and tell support?

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
With the Following list I find it's usually sorted by most viewers but not perfectly and it's never consistent.

This is a selection of 2 models from each of the 5 rows showing for me right now, in order from highest to lowest on the list:

2.2 hrs, 6561 viewers
49 mins, 688 viewers
1.3 hrs, 360 viewers
3 mins, 171 viewers
1.2 hrs, 109 viewers
4.6 hrs, 21 viewers
10 mins, 5 viewers
3.0 hrs, 92 viewers
15 mins, 13 viewer
1.8hrs, 75 viewers
Do you have the 'HD priority' ticked? Because those you follow are also affected by that.
But I think the issue is users following you.
And that seems to be in totally random order. Very annoying.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Do you have the 'HD priority' ticked? Because those you follow are also affected by that.
But I think the issue is users following you.
And that seems to be in totally random order. Very annoying.

Tried disabling it but it's still skewed towards viewer count with some cams randomly out of order.

Upvote 0
What the fuck is wrong with some people? Bitching and moaning, then ignoring any constructive feedback. And then talking down to a successful cam model who has been in the industry for years and knows what the fuck she is talking about and who runs the forum. It’s no wonder he’s a “target for trolls” if he acts the same way he did here in Chaturbate rooms.

Seems like a self important mod who thinks he knows better than everyone else because he spends all his free time on Chaturbate and was feeding into the drama that he more than likely created.

Good riddance.

Constructive feedback...just lol. For starters not you nor Amber know shit about the Men's section....ya'll are too busy playing with your poontang pussies on cam to notice what's going on elsewhere. The only time you go into men's cam is to advertise said stank puss and beg for tokens, and you're either completely ignored or silenced.

No wonder she's surrounded herself here with beta cucks and other clueless broads like herself, because she wouldn't last a minute outside of this place. Not with an IQ as low as hers. That's what is classified as "basic white bitch". 100% mouth, 0% brain.

Btw, how did her advice work out, eh? "Get a new username, change your IP". Well it worked out wonders for me here!

Ah this is hilarious. Hey Amber, next time stick to playing with your tits and stank puss, aka your only talent. Leave the advice-giving to those with solid grey matter between the ears. And don't forget:

HlvPHmh.gif

Upvote 0
Constructive feedback...just lol. For starters not you nor Amber know shit about the Men's section....ya'll are too busy playing with your poontang pussies on cam to notice what's going on elsewhere. The only time you go into men's cam is to advertise said stank puss and beg for tokens, and you're either completely ignored or silenced.

No wonder she's surrounded herself here with beta cucks and other clueless broads like herself, because she wouldn't last a minute outside of this place. Not with an IQ as low as hers. That's what is classified as "basic white bitch". 100% mouth, 0% brain.

Btw, how did her advice work out, eh? "Get a new username, change your IP". Well it worked out wonders for me here!

Ah this is hilarious. Hey Amber, next time stick to playing with your tits and stank puss, aka your only talent. Leave the advice-giving to those with solid grey matter between the ears. And don't forget:

HlvPHmh.gif

Well, at least you're right about one thing, I don't really know much about the men's section of Chaturbate. I've never been there at all, not to "advertise my stank puss and beg for tokens" or otherwise. Considering I'm not on a token site, I'm not explicit, and I make more money working less than ten hours a month then most people make working 40-hour work weeks, it isn't really necessary for me to advertise at all. But trolls, much like yourself, are all the same whether you're trolling men or women and I think most women in the adult online industry know a thing or two about trolls. After all, trolling cam models is just about the only way these pathetic men, like yourself, can get any sort of acknowledgment.

But hey, I'm sure you are super proud of yourself for circumventing a ban to a place you're not welcome so you could try to act like a big, tough man. You go, champ.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0

HlvPHmh.gif
Lol welcome back VoteCrowley1661.

Upvote 0
Well, at least you're right about one thing, I don't really know much about the men's section of Chaturbate. I've never been there at all, not to "advertise my stank puss and beg for tokens" or otherwise. Considering I'm not on a token site, I'm not explicit, and I make more money working less than ten hours a month then most people make working 40-hour work weeks, it isn't really necessary for me to advertise at all. But trolls, much like yourself, are all the same whether you're trolling men or women and I think most women in the adult online industry know a thing or two about trolls. After all, trolling cam models is just about the only way these pathetic men, like yourself, can get any sort of acknowledgment.

But hey, I'm sure you are super proud of yourself for circumventing a ban to a place you're not welcome so you could try to act like a big, tough man. You go, champ.

I'm still deciding if sociopath or psychopath is the description of this individual. Or maybe just a coward who cries in their sleep. Hard to tell anymore. There are too many in the world like this who think this is normal and okay behavior.

Upvote 0
Gotta commend how they spent so much time and effort "blending in" until they got past the moderation/initiation. What a pathetic being, that needs to spend their time doing such just to talk shit.

I am 1000% sure that this person is the reason that the model in question was being trolled. This type of person is the bane of Internet existence.

Upvote 0
I'm still deciding if sociopath or psychopath is the description of this individual. Or maybe just a coward who cries in their sleep. Hard to tell anymore. There are too many in the world like this who think this is normal and okay behavior.
My money is on narcissist who has been invalidated by people his entire life and now spends his time being an anonymous dick on the internet to try to hurt people's feelings much like his has been perpetually hurt.

Then again, waiting about two weeks while trying to blend in with an internet community just so he could try to insult people who called out his whining is pretty psychotic. Or maybe he just has way too much time on his hands now that he keeps on getting banned from male cam model's rooms. But, I agree this sort of behavior is becoming way too normal. Saying this with not a single shred of sarcasm, we need better and more accessible mental health care systems.

Upvote 0
My money is on narcissist who has been invalidated by people his entire life and now spends his time being an anonymous dick on the internet to try to hurt people's feelings much like his has been perpetually hurt.

Then again, waiting about two weeks while trying to blend in with an internet community just so he could try to insult people who called out his whining is pretty psychotic. Or maybe he just has way too much time on his hands now that he keeps on getting banned from male cam model's rooms. But, I agree this sort of behavior is becoming way too normal. Saying this with not a single shred of sarcasm, we need better and more accessible mental health care systems.
Well whatever their issue in life is, I hope they seek out treatment.
@AmberCutie I wonder how many more attempts they are going to make to create another account. :(

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie I wonder how many more attempts they are going to make to create another account. :(
The ones who are really mental just keep going for months... years even. We'll see how fucked this one's head is.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I hope chaturbate will add a a spy option for when u r in private on another site so like this we dont need to close cb and everyone leaving, also can get extra money from people spying, go spy mode need ...

The best option is to use some kind of bot that allows you to choose if you want to charge people a set token price to spy or tokens per minute.
Look for stuff called "secret show" or "hidden show" and you will find plenty of good ones. I don't think CB would actively add this feature because it's promoting working on other sites and, of course, they don't want you to work on other sites (even though they know many do).

Upvote 0
The best option is to use some kind of bot that allows you to choose if you want to charge people a set token price to spy or tokens per minute.
Look for stuff called "secret show" or "hidden show" and you will find plenty of good ones. I don't think CB would actively add this feature because it's promoting working on other sites and, of course, they don't want you to work on other sites (even though they know many do).
i understand , they know manny do, we can work on manny sites just never promote the other site .. i saw this option on stripchat and is awesome, when i have pvt on cb i dont need to close strip, i put it on spy and i really have always people spying there so i also get extra money and also the guys watching me there are happy that i dont just close the room, also when im back after pvt people still waiting in the room , they know ill come back .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.