AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support emailed me about a refund I am worried

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
Hi everyone, hi pinker_barbie,
My ticket number is 20034164.

I am so worried šŸ˜©
Below is a picture of what chaturbate supper sent me. A person tipped me 955 for cam to cam and then said he didnā€™t know how to make his cam work, then came back the next day and I asked whatā€™s up with it and he said heā€™s working on figuring it out or something to those lines.

So he wants a refund since he didnā€™t know how to turn on his cam (understandable) but this was not my fault at all.. he tipped and then couldnā€™t figure out how to turn on his cam for two days and it really worries me that at the end of the refund email from chaturbate they stated ā€œplease also be aware that repeated refund requests from your viewers may result in your account being terminated.ā€ How scared should I be? What if this happens with another viewer? What should I do doesnā€™t him not knowing how to cam 2 cam after paying for a cam2cam out of my control? How worried should I be on a scale of 1-10? I even logged off my stream early because this brought me down and I am worried, I love chaturbate and I donā€™t cheat people on here šŸ˜©ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ sincerely, pretty_pussy_xxx

@punker barbie

Attachments

• 1D402AFF-28A9-45EC-8DDC-13AB04B4F909.jpeg
    1D402AFF-28A9-45EC-8DDC-13AB04B4F909.jpeg
    731.5 KB · Views: 18
I donā€™t mind the refund- thatā€™s totally fine
But I am worried about having a mark on my account since this wasnā€™t even something I did. It was him not knowing how to turn on his cam ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹šŸ˜©

Upvote 0

I am so worried šŸ˜©
Below is a picture of what chaturbate supper sent me. A person tipped me 955 for cam to cam and then said he didnā€™t know how to make his cam work, then came back the next day and I asked whatā€™s up with it and he said heā€™s working on figuring it out or something to those lines.

So he wants a refund since he didnā€™t know how to turn on his cam (understandable) but this was not my fault at all.. he tipped and then couldnā€™t figure out how to turn on his cam for two days and it really worries me that at the end of the refund email from chaturbate they stated ā€œplease also be aware that repeated refund requests from your viewers may result in your account being terminated.ā€ How scared should I be? What if this happens with another viewer? What should I do doesnā€™t him not knowing how to cam 2 cam after paying for a cam2cam out of my control? How worried should I be on a scale of 1-10? I even logged off my stream early because this brought me down and I am worried, I love chaturbate and I donā€™t cheat people on here šŸ˜©ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ sincerely, pretty_pussy_xxx

@punker barbie
I didnā€™t mean to spell punker_barbie wrong -I canā€™t find where to edit sorry

Upvote 0
I dont think you should be worried. I think it will be a template email they use- if it's the first time in a year there is no issue.
Saying that this has prompted me to contact support as I got scammed off a model the other day

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0

I am so worried šŸ˜©

@punker barbie

Nothing to worry about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.