AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support for CB Bots / Apps?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Is there any place that has a forum where participants understand the technical details of writing a CB bot or app? I have noticed that the "discussion" pages attached to most bots and apps on CB never gets answered by the developer and most of those discussions are years old to boot (i.e., no one is listening to the conversation). CB support rarely answers questions on bots/apps, instead deferring to the developer (who is now nowhere to be seen).

I'm a professional software engineer and have developed a personalised bot for one model, probably will put the tip menu and room notification parts of it up as stand alone bots for anyone to use as they offer more flexibility than any I have seen. If you want any help feel free to ask.

I'm a professional software engineer and have developed a personalised bot for one model, probably will put the tip menu and room notification parts of it up as stand alone bots for anyone to use as they offer more flexibility than any I have seen. If you want any help feel free to ask.

Can you point us to your bot? Is it on the testbed, or can you put it there?

On testbed it's called "Aryll's greens are green" https://testbed.chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/arylls-greens-are-green/ because that is all she originally asked for (all fanclub members text in green), but gradually she asked for more and more! On CB it is called "Aryll's fanclub" https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/arylls-fanclub/
It's not the most readable code ever written as it is really just a series of bots added on top of each other as it was done in stages as she kept wanting a new function, so there is some overlap of functions, some functions with misleading names and some modified functions that end up doing two jobs when they were ment to do one. None of it a problem for the running of the bot just makes it hard to read the code if you weren't the person who wrote it! but as it's not a paying job I'm not spending a couple of hours rewriting it into easily readable code.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.